Chapter 1

The Unforgivable Couple

  Five years after..

 

Changmin: Madam, Mr. Yoochun is here to see you.

Jaejoong: Yes!

 

  When I opened the front door, I saw Yoochun leaning against the car as he waited for me.

 

Jaejoong: good morning, Yoochun.

Yoochun: Good morning.. WOW

Jaejoong: Huh? what is it?

Yoochun: You look stunning today. what's the occasion?

Jaejoong: You're such a flirt. Just an ordinary day for me. Anyways, did you buy a new car again?

Yoochun: Ah, I got bored of the last one. What do you think?

Jaejoong: i think it's cool.

Yoochun: Right? It was pretty expensive.

 

  Yoochun's family is wealthy & is associated with the Jung family. He is 21 years old - only a year younger than I am, but his way of spending money is wild.

 

Yoochun: So, where do you want to go?

Jaejoong: Hm, perhaps the beach?

Yoochun: The beach again? You must really like it there.

Jaejoong: Can't we go?

Yoochun: If you want to go, I'll take you anywhere. If you like the beach that much, want to go on a cruise around the world?

Jaejoong: You don't have to go that far..

 

  After I got into the car, Yoochun drove at full speed.

 

Jaejoong: You don't have to go that fast. It's a little scary.

Yoochun: Haha, this car was made to go fast.

 

  Yoochun is very cheerful, and it's always fun to be with him, but I'm bothered by how he's a little childish. It'd be nice if he'd calm downa little.

 

Yoochun: Anyway, did you think about what we talked about the other day?

Jaejoong: Umm, yeah..

Yoochun: You should move out that house already, and live with me.

jaejoong: ...

 

  It has been a few months since I started dating Yoochun. But after I told him that it was tough living in the Jung family, he told me right away to live together with him.

 

Yoochun: Try opening that dashboard.

Jaejoong: Here? Is this a pamphlet for an apartment?

Yoochun: Yeah. I bought it yesterday.

Jaejoong: What!? You already bought it!?

Yoochun: There's a phrase saying that you should do good things right away. What was it?

Jaejoong: Strike while the iron is hot..?

Yoochun: Yeah, that's it! People used to say really great things back in the day.

jaejoong: Even so, this apartment, which looks like it cost tens of millions..

Yoochun: The beach is great & all, but want to go look at the apartment now? If you like, we could start living together from today..

Jaejoong: ... Sorry. As I thought, I just can't leave the estate.

Yoochun: Huh? Why not?

Jaejoong: Father's sickness is considerably serious. If I left, I'd make father will be sad..

Yoochun: Wait - wait a little. I've alrteady bought the apartment, you know?

Jaejoong: Sorry..

Yoochun: Are you serious.. This is seriously a waste..

 

  From then on, Yoochun's mood clearly worsened. He didn't continue the conversation, so all I could hear was the loudnoise of the car's engine.

 

Jaejoong: Hey, can't you cancel it?

Yoochun: It's impossible. Since I bought it onmy parent's card, if I cancelled, it'd immediately contact them. They'd definitely get mad & say something like "Don't waste money on stupid things like that!"

Jaejoong: i see..

Yoochun: Besides that, what do you think of me?

Jaejoong: Eh?

Yoochun: We've already beendating for months, but we haven't even kissed yet.

Jaejoong: ...

Yoochun: To be honest, though I've also been holding back because of your family,I can't hold back any longer.

Jaejoong: Sorry..

Yoochun: You don't have to apologize. Let's just go in there.

Jaejoong: Huh..?

 

  In front of the car, there was a resort hotel on the coast.

 

Jaejoong: Hey, wait a minute..!

Yoochun: What? This sort of thing is fine, isn't it? We're dating, right?

Jaejoong: No.. Really, wait!

 

  Looking at me, who obviously disliked what was happening, Yoochun stopped the car.

 

Yoochun: You know, if you dislike me so much, why are you dating me?

Jaejoong: It's not like I dislike you, Yoochun.. It's just that I'm scared to go to the next level..

Yoochun: I don't get it. It's fine. I'll take you back home.

Jaejoong: Sorry..

 

  Though it was still morning, the date was over. We didn't talk much at all on th eway back & soon arrived at the estate.

 

Yoochun: Bye.

Jaejoong: wait.. I'm sorry for today.

Yoochun: It's fine. My companion isn't just any lady. You're the treasured daughter of the head Jung Corp. Your stubborness is also princess level.

Jaejoong: ...

Yoochun: Well, I'm going.

 

  Having said that without even looking at me, Yoochun left with an amazing exhaust sound. I've just been apologizing all day..

 

Jaejoong: I'm home..

Someone: You got out of a pretty tacky car.

Jaejoong: Huh?

 

  When I looked up, there was my older brother, who was supposed to be in New York.

 

Jaejoong: Big Brother! You should have told me you were coming back!

Yunho: Notices aren't necessary if I'm just coming back to my own home, right?

Jaejoong: But we should have prepared a welcome.

Yunho: I don't want to be welcomed. Especially not by you two, the mother-daughter pair.

Jaejoong: What..

 

  Though we had met again after five years, my brother wasn't happy about our reunion, instead looking at me with a cold attitude.

 

Yunho: Like mother like daughter.

Jaejoong: Huh..?

 

Yunho: I heard from butler Changmin. That the guy earlier was pretty rich. I'm talking about that sense of smell for rich men, that seductive behaviour, that feminine give-and-take.

jaejoong: Big Brother.. Why are you saying such things..

 

  His eyes were very cold, as if looking at something foul..

 

Yunho: Even so, why don't you choose a better guy?

Jaejoong: What do you mean by that?

Yunho: That sort of guy who'd happilky ride in such a stupid car is definitelty lacking in the brains department too, right?

Jaejoong: Don't say such things when you don't even know anything!

Yunho: It's not like I want to know, but anyway, just break up with that guy.

Jaejoong: Why are you acting like this when you've just got back? This isn't related to you at all.

Yunho: I won't let you say it's not related to me. Don't do things that will smear the Jung's family name. That is, if you still want to live in this estate.

Jaejoong: Are you telling me to leave?

Yunho: That's what I suggested to dad. But you didn't grant that. You're too good at up to dad.

 

  Mh brother, whom I met again after five years, was as cold as a different person. What happened in the time he was gone..? Or is he still thinking about what happened that night..

 

Yunho: Why are you making that face? You're not going to up to me?

Jaejoong: What?

Yunho: Admit it. You up to dad and I & comspire behind our backs to take over the family assets. Charm me with your tricks, just like the way you charm all the other men.

jaejoong: You're the worst..

 

  Even if we spoke more like this, my brother wouldn't return to how he was before. Thinking that, I passed by my brother & tried to return to my room.

 

Yunho: Wait.

 

  My brother held me backby grabbing my arm.

 

Yunho: I'm not done talking to you.

Jaejoong: I have nothing to say to a brother like you.

Yunho: Are you trying to say that I've changed?

Jaejoong: Don't you understand yourself?

Yunho: I see.. It seems like I'm the only, the only who doesn't think I've changed.

Jaejoong: What do you mean..?

Yunho: That's what I mean.

 

  Suddenly, before I even knew it, my brother pulled me closer & his face was right in front of my eyes. Huh.. The reason I couldn't call out in surprise was because my brother's lips were pressing against mine. I didn't understand the situation, and I stood stock still with my lips yielded to my brother. W-why..!? Why is my brother kissing me..? Even though it should have been over in a moment, I felt like it went on forever. My heart is.. beating so fast. As an older & younger sister, this sort of thing couldn't happen. I understood that it was definitely no good, but I couldn't refuse it.

 

That's all for Chapter 1. I will update again soon. Do leave your comments. For the meantime, here's a preview in chapter 2. Bye!^^

 

 

Preview

  Why..! Why is he kissing me? We are siblings..

 

Yunho: So its not like you'll just kiss anyone.

Jaejoong: Don't ever touch me again! We're siblings, right!?

Yunho: Siblings, right.. have you really thought of me as your big brother?

Jaejoong: What..?

 

  What does he mean by that..?