Chapter 4

The Unforgivable Couple

  A few weeks after my brother came back. This morning I saw my brother downstairs, ready to leave without eating his breakfast like always.

Jaejoong: Good morning. You're early today too.
Yunho: Yeah. I've got a lot of stuff to do.
Jaejoong: That's too bad.
Yunho: Unlike somebody else here, I can't just hang around at home & help out with chores.
Jaejoong: I-I do part time work too.
Yunho: Part time? Where?
Jaejoong: At the florist.
Yunho: The florist's? Well, that mightbe appropriate for you.
Jaejoong: What do you mean..?
Yunho: Nothing much. You've liked flowers even since long time ago.
jaejoong: Yeah..
Yunho: why don't you get a job at that florist's? It'd be more fun to work there surrounded by flowers than to stay here, right?
jaejoong: ...

 
  Though he had said those words lightly, my brother's attitude was cold as usual. Since I didn't want to reply anymore, I felt like asking about somethong that had been bothering me.


jaejoong: apart from that, about Yoona.
Yunho: Yoona..? Why is Yoona the topic now?
Jaejoong: Well, isn't it weird?
Yunho: Weird? What's weird?
jaejoong: It's not normal to shake off your fiancee like that.
Yunho: Fiancee?

 
  Caught on the word fiancee, my brother raised an euebrow & looked at me.


Jaejoong: Er.. well, I'm not wrong about her being your fiancee, am I?
Yunho: Did you not talk to her? Didn't you hear anything?
Jaejoong: Er.. Yoona didn't say anything though..
Yunho: Not at all? That just like her..
Jaejoong: What do you mean?
Yunho: My engagement with Yoona has been called off. She's not my fiancee or anything else to me anymore.
Jaejoong:No way..
Yunho: It was called off already by the second year we were in New York.
Jaejoong: I didn't know at all..
Yunho: Well, I didn't tell anyone here, so it's natural that you don't.
Jaejoong: But why did you call off the engagement..
Yunho: That's..


  Then, I heard the sound of the exhaust of a large car from the garden.

Yunho: Hm? Seems like the guy has come. Did you have date plans?
Jaejoong: Yes, but..
Yunho: I said before, didn't I? Break up with that guy.
Jaejoong: Don't say such selfish things..!
Yunho: Hey, Changmin.

 
  After my brother thought for a little, he called the butler, Changmin.


Changmin: Yes, Sir.
Yunho: Bring the man who just came here.
Jaejoong: What?
Yunho: I'll judge what sort of man he is.
Jaejoong: W-wait, what is that even..!?
Changmin: Um..
yunho: It's fine, so hurry up & bring him here!
Changmin: yes, Sir!

 
  A little while after the engine sound stopped, Changmin brought in Yoochun.


Changmin: I have brought him..
Yoochun: Phew, it's the first time I've come in here, but as expected, it's an awesome estate.
Jaejoong: Yoochun..
Yoochun: Morning, Jaejoong. Ah, is that person over there your brother?
Yunho: I'm her older brother, Yunho.
Yoochun: I've heard the rumours, butyou're a really good looking guy, aren't you. I'm Yoochun. Nice to meet you.


  My brother ignored the right hand that Yoochun had stuck put with a smile & suddenly started asking questions.


Yunho:What's your relationship with jaejoong?
Yoochun: Huh? We're dating. Jaejoong, didn't you tell him?
Jaejoong: I did, but..
Yunho: I heard that you're the son of the company president of MYC Data Transmission that we do business with.
Yoochun: Well, that's true.
Yunho: If you're also a member of this elite society, shouldn't you try to carry yourself with a littl emore grace?
Yoochun: What's with that.. Isn't it weird to just suddenly start saying complaints after meeting for the first time?
Yunho: That's not a car that should be coming in & out of the Jung estate & you talk like an elementary school student..

 
  My brother looked at Yoochun & laughed like he was making fun of him.


Jaejoong: Big brother, wait! That's rude, isn't it!?
Yunho: Rude? Who's the one being rude? Rudeness doesn't mean anything to somebody who doesn't even use poilte language to somebody they're met for the first time, right?
Yoochun: Huh..?
Yunho: The president of MYC probably has a headache. Since thissort of guy is his heir.
Yoochun: What'd you say!
jaejoong: yoochun!


  Looking at Yoochun, who had lost his cool, I stood between the two of them.


Jaejoong: Stop it, Yoochun!
Yoochun: Get out of the way!
Jaejoong: And you too, Yunho. Why are you saying such things!?
Yunho: I'm just saying what i thought.
Yoochun: Bring it on!

 
  The two men were in an explosive situation. My brother was looking calmly at Yoochun, who looked like he wanted to hit him. I can't let these two meet anymore! After somehow stopping Yoochun, I pushed him towards the foyer.


Yoochun: Let me go!
Jaejoong: I'll apologize for him, so calm down for now!


  I somehow calmed down Yoochun, whose anger wouldn't settle, and we left the foyer together. When I gave a quick galnce back, I saw my brother watching us with a grim expression.


Yoochun: What was that? I'm seriously angry!
Jaejoong: Sorry.. My brother did just come home, and he is really busy..
Yoochun: That isn't good enough to be an excuse!
Jaejoong: Sorry..


  Though we were somehow able to get into the car & leave the estate, Yoochun's anger was getting more & more furious. Even though Yoochun is usually so calm.. Of course he would get mad if somebody said things like that to him..


Yoochun: Anyway, why are you covering fo rthat sort of guy? Whose side are you on, jaejoong?
jaejoong: I'm not on anyone's side..
Yoochun: Well, he's richer than I am, has better breeding, and might be better to look at though. I'm the one who thinks more about you, right?
Jaejoong: Yeah..


  For a little while after that, Yoochun drove the car without saying anything. It took several minutes for the tension to die out.

Yoochun: Oh..
jaejoong: What?
Yoochun: You & your brother aren't related by blood, right?
Jaejoong: No, we weren't, but..
Yoochun: What do you really think of him?
Jaejoong: What do you mean?
Yoochun: Do you see him as your big brother? Or..
Jaejoong: W-what are you saying!? Obviously I see him as my big brother!
Yoochun: Why are you getting so worked up?
Jaejoong: I'm not..!
Yoochun: Have you ever made that expression once over me? You've never ever gotten emotional.
Jaejoong: ...
Yoochun: Be straight with me. Is the reason you won't give up your body to me because you've got your brother?
Jaejoong: You're wrong!
Yoochun: You saying that I'm more important to you than him?
jaejoong: That's obvious, isn't it? It's weird even to compare those two..!
Yoochun: Then, I'm going see if that's true.


  Suddenly, Yoochun stepped on the brake & stopped the car.


Jaejoong: What?
Yoochun: If you really think that, a kiss is fine, right?
jaejoong: Yoochun..


  Since Yoochun stopped the car without pulling over, car horms were honking extremely loudly from behind us. Yoochun was looking right at me almost scarily, like he didn't hear the horns at all. 


Yoochun: I'm going totest if you really have feelings towards me..!
Jaejoong: W-Wait, Yoo.. Ah!


  Yoochun covered me & pinned me down to the seat so I couldn't resist


Jaejoong: Yoochun! Stop it -I said, stop it!
Yoochun: jaejoong..


  I shut my eyes tightly to avert Yoochun's direct gaze. H-help me, big brother..! Why did my brother's face come to mind at times like this? It was my kind big brother who always saved me when I was troubled.. But.. now..


Someone: Jaejoong!


  With my eyes closed, that voice which I was so used to hearing rang in my ears. Could it be.. Big brother..!?

 

Yeay!! Despite being super duper tired, manage to complete chapter 4!! As usual, there'll be sneak preview for next chapter. Do look forward to it..^^


Preview

jaejoong: No! I don't like this!


  At that time.


Yoochun: W-wait!
Someone: Are you alright!? jaejoong?


  When I opened my eyes, the person who was there was..


Jaejoong: I'll tell you one thing. The reason Yunho hates me & mother so much.
Yunho: ...