Chapter 6

The Unforgivable Couple

  Just when it looked like I woul dbe assaulte dby Yoochun, I was saved by my brother. I was determined to convey my current feelings.


Jaejoong: As I thought, I'll leave the Jung family.
Yunho: Are you saying that seriously?
Jaejoong: Yes.
Yunho: ...


  I thought he would be happy, but my brother's depressed expression did not change.


Jaejoong: Aren't you happy..?
Yunho: I thought you said you'd take care of dad.
Jaejoong: But you were the one who said it didn't matter if I was there or not, right?
Yunho: Well, that's true, but..
Jaejoong: if I'm causing you trouble by being there, big brother, of course I'll leave.
Yunho: Do you have a place to go?
Jaejoong: That's..
Yunho: You're not planning of going to that guy's place, are you?
Jaejoong: ...


  He hit the bull's eye. I couldn't waste the feelings Yoochun bought me an apartment with.


Yunho: Haven't you learnt your lesson!? He's the guy who just tried to forcibly assault you!
jaejoong: That's.. I'm leaving, so it doesn't matter where I live, right!?
Yunho: You cango anywhere you want, but thatguy's place is forbidden!
Jaejoong: W-what's that supposed to mean..!
Yunho: After just doing something as you like, it'd be unbearable if you caused more problems.
Jaejoong: I won't cause any problems!
Yunho: Even if you left, the fact that you're a Jung family member won't change. I'll prepare a place for you to live. Just stay obediently at the estate until then.
Jaejoong: ...


  I was confused by the change in my brother who had treated me as such a nuisance. Even though I had resolutely decided to leve the house-- When I was so quickly told that I couldn't, the tears that I had been restraining up until now started pouring out.


Jaejoong: I.. Do I have to do everything that you say?
Yunho: Hm? W-why are you crying?
Jaejoong: I don't want to cause anybody trouble! I don't care about the Jung family fortune or heir! Eventhough I'm just worried about father, why..!
Yunho: I-I get it, so just calm down..


  After my brother stopped the car, he handed a handkerchief to me, as I sobbed.


Yunho: It's not something to cry about, right..
Jaejoong: I'l leave! I won't return to the estate anymore!
Yunho: I said, don't cry..


  My brother touched various parts of the car for no reason as I sobbed beside him. At that time, I recalled a memory. Eh? It's the same as that time.. I was crying because of the cutting remarks of my relatives & beside me, there was big brother, who couldn't do anything & was just all shook up.. When I cried, my brother always became like this & lost his calm.


Yunho: Um.. Hey, Jaejoong?
Jaejoong: ...
Yunho: Say something. I hate making girls cry the most..
jaejoong: ...
Yunho: My bad. I'll apologize, so cheer up.
Jaejoong: Eh..?
Yunho: It's true that I said too much.. It's not like I believe everything you said, but I'm theone at fault for cornering you.
jaejoong: Big brother..
Yunho: How can I make you cheer up?
Jaejoong: It's not like.. I need you to cheer me up..
Yunho: Don't say that.. Even so, I feel responsible, so..
jaejoong: Amusement park.
Yunho: What?
jaejoong: I want to go to the amusement park. The amusement park you brought me to that time.
Yunho: That time.. Ah, I remember.


  When we had just become brother & sister-- The amusement park that my brother brought me to in order to do something about me, who was always crying. I sat on th eback of his bicycle & he pedalled for ten kilometers.


Yunho: Then, should we go? It's been a while.
Jaejoong: Eh..? What about the company..
Yunho: It's fine if I'm gone for just a day. I'm going to floor it, all right?
Jaejoong: O-okay..


  My brother smiled just as a little before turning the wheel.It had changed from a bicycle to a car, but that smile & those words were still the same.


Yunho: H-hey, hey, hey, Jaejoong..!?
Jaejoong: W-what..?
Yunho: It wasn't so tall last time we came, right!? What is this!?
Jaejoong: There was a renewal recently! It was written outside, wasn't it?
Yunho: How would I know! I didn't look! W-whoaaaaa!
Jaejoong: Aaaaah!


  The roller coaster we got on suddenly after reaching the amusement park. my brother acted tough before getting on, but he was screaming all the way until the end. After getting off the roller coaster, we sat on a nearby bench & took a rest.


YunhO: What was that.. Wasn't it a bit too much..?
Jaejoong: Didn't I tell you? That it was pretty scary.
Yunho: That's not at the level of 'pretty'. I though I was going to die..
Jaejoong: Ahaha, you're exaggerating.
Yunho: No, like I said, I'm serious!
Jaejoong: Hey! Your tone's weird!?
Yunho: Eh..? Haha, that's true.


  For the first time in a while, we were able to smile at each other. Like back when we still believed in each other..

 

Yunho: Okay! Break's over.
Jaejoong: Oh, are we going home already?
Yunho: There's no way we'd go home that quickly, right? Anyway, let's ride that again!
Jaejoong: Eeeh!? The roller coaster again!?


  With the sun completely set, we returned to the estate.


Yunho: Ha.. We've finally arrived..
Jaejoong: Hehe, good work.
Yunho: As I thought, we shouldn't have ridden the roller coaster four times..
Jaejoong: Yeah. We screamed too much, so we're all hoarse.
Yunho: This is bad.. I have an important presentation tomorrow..


  Even though he's not good with roller coasters, he tried his best - that was because he was worried for me..


Yunho: But since I rode it four times, I'm pretty much used to it.
Jaejoong: Then, next time let's ride a different one.
Yunho: Yeah, I'm fine with any roller coaster now!
Jaejoong: They recently finished a roller coaster that's 1.5 times taller & twice as fast than the one we rode!
Yunho: What!? Y-you're kidding, right?


  A normal conversation that we didn't had in a very long while. That casual exchange made me really happy.


Yunho: W-well, let's do that a little later, yeah..
Jaejoong: Big brother..
Yunho: Hm? What is it?
Jaejoong: Thanks for today.
Yunho: What's this all of a sudden?
Jaejoong: Because of me, you had all sorts of worries, and you even spent all day with me.. I was really happy.
Yunho: I don't need thanks. We're brother & sister, right?


  Brother & sister.. When my brother said that so naturally. I felt like the fun atmosphere that had been there up until then suddenly disappeared.


Jaejoong: I see..
Yunho: Hm?
Jaejoong: Then, there's something I need to tell Changmin.
Yunho: O-okay..


  I separated from my brother who was heading for the foyer & quickly headed towards the back door used by the servants. I didn't have anything in particular I needed from Changmin, the butler. Why do I have these feelings.. While walking quickly, I felt my brother gazing at my back.


That's all for today!! End of Chapter 6.. Do look forward for Chapter 7..


Preview


Yoona: I am not really Yunho's fiancee anymore. However, the reason for that is a certain misunderstanding. Jaejoong.. Would you please cooperate with me on that matter?


  Yoona was talking while crying. Was that story the truth as expected..!?