Chapter 9

In Hope of Love ♥

I couldn't believe how much blood was pouring out of the creepy ert thief's mouth and nose. Who could do so much damage with just one punch?

I turned to face my savior and to my surprise he was all covered up. He wore a large hoodie and a cap that was tilted forward covering up half of his face while looking down at the creep. When he lifted his gaze I saw that he was wearing thicke rimmed sunglasses and after a minute of eyeing him up and down he spoke.

"Are you ok?" His voice was deep. "Nae.. Gomawoyo" I bowed.

He put his arms around me as he lightly pushed me away from the man on the floor, leaving him behind. We sat on a bench near by in silence. For some reason it didn't bother me and it didn't s seem to bother him either. I felt his stares but I just stayed looking straight ahead.

" You're hurt" he said breaking the silence and grabbing my wrist were the man had been squeezing tightly digging his nails into my skin making small drops of blood leak out.

"I hadn't noticed" I said looking down at both my wrists.

" I'll be back" he said as he stood up and walked towards a nearby store.

When he came back he had a small bag with cleaning wipes and a small tube of ointment along with two little rolls of bandages. He went straight to work on my wrists and I let him.

" What were you doing walking around by yourself?" He asked as he worked.

" I got separated from my friends and eventually I got lost.."

" Shouldn't you call them?"

"They won't answer, they're probably surrounded by so many people that they won't hear the phone ringing."

"You should at least try, maybe they will pick up?" He looked up at me and noticed my saddened expression.

"I just want to go home but I know that they are more than likely to stay out for at least a couple more hours."

" I can take you if you'd like" he offered not once caring about the possible situation that my friends were in.

" I'd really appreciate it" I managed to get out a smile.

"You're pretty when you smile" he said, smiling back.

"Thanks" I chuckled.

"Can I ask you something?" By now he had finished cleaning my small wounds and was now facing me. He nodded and waited for my question. " Why are you wearing sunglasses at night?" I laughed.

He chuckled at my question and replied " I don't want people to recognize me".

This sparked my interest in him and with furrowed eyebrows I asked " Who are you?"

"Lets go and I'll tell you" He grabbed my arm and we stood up heading towards his car. When we reached his car he opened the door for me then quickly jogged to the other side and jumped in. I gave him directions to my house and during that time I texted the boys telling them I was at home.

" I would really like to thank you again for what you did for me tonight"

"Don't worry about it, it was nothing really" he smiled.

"Are you kidding me? I could've died I hope you know!" I said throwing my hands in the air.

"Aren't you being a tad dramatic?" 'He laughed.

'I'm not an actress for nothing' I thought and laughed. "Maybe a bit" I said. "All jokes aside, I would really like to take you out to dinner kind of like a thank you for tonight".

"Are you asking me on a date?" he looked over at me and although I couldn't see his eyes because of his glasses I saw that he wiggled his eyebrows and I laughed.

"Oh get over yourself! I'm trying to do a nice thing for you!" We both laughed and I asked again.

"So what do you say?".

"Well..." He glanced over at me and I tried my best at a puppy dog face. He laughed at my lame attempt and replied with a genuine smile "Alright alright, if you insist".

We pulled up to the building and he have me his number and I gave him mine.

"What should I put down as your name?" I asked realizing that I had forgotten to ask again who he was. He turned to face me in his seat and began to take his cover up of. First he took off his hood, then his hat and lastly his sunglasses. My eyes widened in shock as he extended his hand.

"Omo, you're..."

"Annyeonghasayo. I haven't formally introduced myself, I'm Bang Yongguk".

____________________________________

Bang Yongguk, my B.A.P bias!

Kind of a short chapter but I will update again later today :D

I hope this chapter was enjoyable and please comment :)

Thanks for reading!