Chapter 33

In Hope of Love ♥

Today was the day. The last day. The last episode I would ever film with the Bangtan Boys. Things were happening fast, faster than I felt ready for. The night that Hoseok said Mi Soo was the woman he loved was the night I decided to give up completely on my hope for love. He hadn't been the same since either, he hasn't crossed a single word with me and since that night, it actually looked like he'd been trying to make things work with Mi Soo. One week has passed and tomorrow is the dreaded day. Tomorrow is Hoseok's wedding day. I laid in bed thinking of everything going on in my life and decided that as soon as I finished filming today I would pack up and go home. I couldn't stand by and watch him get married to someone else. I got up and started my day like any other day, I got dressed and ate breakfast then headed downstairs with the boys. They laughed and joked like nothing was wrong and I just stood around and admired them. I stared at them and I felt like crying because I wouldn't see them in the mornings anymore. I wouldn't see them at all anymore.

"Noona?" Jungkook interrupted my thoughts by moving his hands in front of me.

"What?

"Are you okay?"

"Fine" I fake smiled. At this point, I didn't even care about the wedding. I was more upset about losing some of the greatest friends I'd ever had. After breakfast we all went to work and filmed the last of BTS Academy.

_______

"Thank you everyone for all your hard work. I want to thank everyone for having allowed me to live out one of my greatest dreams because it wouldn't have been possible without all of you. Thank you!" I bowed ending my little speech when we finished the last scene, crying again. This time I wasn't the only one crying, all seven boys were wiping tears away from there eyes. We bowed one last time to the production crew before going to our dressing rooms to collect our belongings.

"How you feeling?" Lia walked into my dressing room and startled me.

"I'm alright".

Lia began helping me get my stuff together and I started to think about not seeing her any more. I was gonna miss out on her relationship with Namjoon and I was gonna miss her so much. "Lia can I ask you for a favor?"

"Hmm?"

"Will you help me pack?"

"For what?" She dropped what she was holding shocked.

"I'm going home".

"So soon? It's only been like twenty minutes since the show ended!" I grabbed her hand and sat her down to confess everything. I told her all my lies and the reasons for them. I also told her how I didn't want to go to the wedding and to my surprise she was very accepting. We cried for ten minutes about me leaving then decided to go home and pack my stuff. Outside someone told us that the boys had already gone home. When we arrived to the building, instead of going the usual way through the boys apartment, we opted to go up through the elevator.

After packing for what seemed like hours Lia and I were stretched out on the floor, tired. My phone rang so I reached into my pocket and picked it up.

"Yeobusayo?"

"Noona where are you?" Jungkook sounded really upset.

"Wae?"

"You haven't come home! We're all worried about you and Lia noona, is she with you too?"

"Yeah, we're together" I chuckled and signaled Lia to follow me downstairs.

"Where are you?" I opened the door to there place while he asked again.

"What's up?" they all looked shocked to see us and we just laughed. The rest of the night we watched movies and ate junk food and joked about everything. Mi Soo was nowhere to be seen and I didn't even care to ask about her. It was the perfect last night.

_____

Lia's Point of View

"Flight number 3265 to Los Angeles, California boarding now" the intercom announced again.

"Unnie, I'm gonna miss you so much!" ______ hugged me for the hundredth time and I swear I'd never cried so much so early in the morning.

"Me too!".

"Please tell the boys that I love them and that I'm gonna miss them and that I'm sorry for being such a coward and not telling them the truth in person. I hope someday they'll be able to forgive me" she looked so sad.

"I will".

We hugged one last time before she left and soon I lost her in the crowd. I decided to leave because I still had a wedding to go to. I picked up my dress and headed over to the BTS boys apartment to get ready. When I walked in they were already dressed up and it was only 10 a.m. The only boy not there was Hoseok because he was checked into a hotel room where the event hall was located in early in the morning.

"Looking good guys!" I smirked and they all let it go to there heads really fast.

"I always look this good, what are you talking about?" Jimin wriggled his eyebrow.

"Oh stop" V gushed.

"I hope I look the very best to you" Namjoon hugged my waist from behind and rested his head on my shoulder. I turned and pecked him lightly on the lips.

"You always do, don't worry." I blushed.

"Gross, get a room!" I heard Yoongi shouting from another room.

"Ignore him, he's just jealous" Namjoon kissed my cheek and directed me to his room where I could get ready. About an hour later I stepped back out and got the reaction I was hoping for.

"Wow, you look ... Wow" was all Namjoon said.

"Looking good Lia, looking good!" Jimin slung his arm around me but earned a really hard smack upside the head from Namjoon.

"Isn't it weird that ______ noona hasn't come down yet? It's already noon!" Jungkook thought out loud.

"She left early, she is the maid of honor after all.." I lied quickly. Jungkook's lips made and 'o' shape and soon after we all headed for the hall.

_______

"Hyung you look really good!" Jimin said to Hoseok.

"Where is _______?" He asked ignoring Jimin. It was 10 minutes until the wedding and the guys had started to notice that _______ wasn't here.

"Lia noona said she came here early, haven't you seen her hyung?" V asked confused and Hoseok shook his head no. They all turned to look at me, expecting an answer and I realized it was time to tell the truth.

"Lia noona, where is she?" Jungkook spoke up.

"She's gone." It took me five minutes to explain everything to them and another couple minutes to explain when she left and everything.

"She lied to us?" they were all in disbelief.

"She lied and you knew about it?! I'm ruining my life and all you do is stand by and watch? I thought you were my friends! Even if she made you promise you wouldn't say anything, how could you?" Hoseok grabbed Jin and Jimin by the collars and pushed them up against the wall.

"We're sorry but-" Jin got cut off by Hoseok's mom.

"Sweety, it's time!" She clapped her hands together and everyone was shooed out into the hall. We were placed in our positions at the end if the aisle next to a deserted looking Hoseok. The music started playing and all the guests stood up waiting for the entrance of the bride. Mi Soo slowly made her entrance and I had to admit she looked beautiful. She glanced over at me and instead of being shocked that her original maid of honor wasn't there, she smiled at me. She reached the end if the aisle, kissed her father on the cheek, grabbed Hoseok's hand and the ceremony began.

"Park Mi Soo do you take Jung Hoseok to be your lawfully wedded husband till death do you part?" The priest asked her.

"I do." She beamed.

"Jung Hoseok, do you take Park Mi Soo to be your lawfully wedded wife till death do you part?" He looked at me hesitantly and didn't answer.

'Well, do you?'

____

Will he? :o

Comment, subscribe, etc. and than you for reading! ^^