Chapter 20

In Hope of Love ♥

Rap Monster's Point of View

"I think this one would look really great in my room. You have a good eye!" I told Lia as we walked over to the bedroom display she suggested.

"This bed looks so comfy" she said as she ran to the bed and layed down. "You should get this one and if you do I'll sleep in your bed forever!" I turned to see Lia's blushing pink face as she realized what she had said. "I mean not that I want to be in your bed ... with you ... together ..." her voice trailed off and she covered her face embarrassed. I chuckled and took her hand pulling her off the bed.

"C'mon let's go look at more." We began to walk when something infront of us made me stop in my tracks. About 10 feet ahead of us was Eun Joo holding hands with a stranger. She stood on her tippy toes and kissed him. The sight made me feel as if someone had punched me in the stomach and I was about to fold over and fall to the ground. Lia must've sensed my body tense up so she followed my eyes and saw what I saw.

"Eun Joo.." I managed to get out and she heard me so she turned her attention to me. At that same moment ______ came running and panting to us.

"Namjoon, gwenchanayo?" She asked, still running out of breath but I stayed focused on Eun Joo.

"Omo Namjoon, annyeonghasayo." She greeted me with a smile as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

"What are you doing? Who is this guy?" I asked still shocked and hurt.

"Well me and my BOYFRIEND are here shopping for furniture for our new apartment." She beamed in delight.

"Boyfriend? What about us?" I couldn't believe my ears.

"Us? What, did you actually think I was interested in you? Ha, that's funny!" She was beginning to sound sarcastic. "I was never interested in you, I was more interested in what you could give me, which by the way wasn't much" she said with a smirk.

"Yah Eun Joo, how could you do this to Namjoon?" _____ shouted.

"What's it to you huh?" Eun Joo shouted back.

"I thought we were friends, how could you do this?" ___ was becoming more and more aggravated.

"Friends? Why on earth would I wanna be friends with you?" she said with a face of disgust, looking down on her.

"You bit-" ___ was about to attack her but I managed to hold her back.

"Calm down" I whispered to her and she did.

"How could you expect me to like him anyways? He's just another idol, nothing special and he isn't even good-looking" Eun Joo laughed and I must admit that one really hurt. I was about to speak up and defend myself when someone else beat me to it.

"That's enough. I don't know you but I can already tell that Namjoon is way too good for you. You're just some stupid tramp that can't recognize an amazing guy when she see's one. And it's obvious that you don't realize what a great friend _____ is either. You just missed out on the opportunity to have two amazing people in your life, but that's good for them, they won't have to deal with trash like you any longer." I was shocked at how she stood up for us.

"And who exactly are you? His girlfriend?" she faked laughter and threw a dirty look at Lia.

"If Namjoon told me he liked me I would consider myself one of the luckiest girls in the world and never let him go, unlike you" she shot back and then she took my hand  into hers and pulled me towards the exit of the store, but before we left she turned back to Eun Joo and shouted "And for your information he is VERY ATTRACTIVE!" and then we left.

We headed to the car in silence, still hand in hand. When we almost reached the car we heard running and panting from behind us and we turned to see ____ running towards us. We finally reached the car and I opened the door for Lia then ____ and  the rest of the ride home was silent as well.

We pulled up to the building and headed inside.

"Hey hyung how did the furniture shopping go?" Jimin asked with a mouthful of junk food. All the boys were sitting in the living room like always playing video games and hanging out. I totally ignored him and went straight to my room for my headphones and then came back out and headed for the door.

"What's with him?" I heard Jin ask the girls but I didn't stick around to here them tell the story, and instead I headed for the rooftop of the building.

'I can't deal with this right now'

__________________

Lia's Point of View

"What's with him?" Jin asked us  while Namjoon walked out the front door.

"Where is he going?" I wondered out loud.

"Well I can tell he's upset and when he's upset he goes to the rooftop" Suga commented.

"I'll go check on him" I said to ____ and she nodded.

"So what happend?" Junkookie asked.

I walked out before _____ could start telling the story. One I made my way up to the rooftop I saw Namjoon sitting on a bench close to the edge of the building overlooking the city. I didn't know how to approach him or what to say but I went to sit next to him anyways. I didn't say anything and he didn't either and we just stared off into the distance watching the rest of the world go by.

"Thank You" I heard him say.

"For what?" I asked.

"All the things you said about me. Thank you for defending me and standing up for me. Thank You for being a friend" he let out a small smile and I felt a warm fuzzy feeling inside my stomach when he did.

"You're welcome, but I was only telling the truth" I smiled and again it fell silent, but not once did it feel awkward. It was nice.

"Did you mean it?" He broke the silence again.

"Mean what?"

"When you said that you would consider yourself the luckiest girl in the world if I ever liked you.."

"Well if I'm not mistaken I said I would consider myself ONE of the luckiest girls in the world and not the luckiest" I giggled when he rolled his eyes as I corrected him.

"Okay, okay. So did you mean it?" he asked again looking me in the eyes.

"I did" I replied feeling my cheeks begin to burn up.

"Are you sure?" he asked again as he stood up from the bench and I followed.

"100% yes" I smiled and then was taken by surprise when he pulled me into his arms for a hug. I was shocked but then I hugged him back tightly and I felt him lightly place his lips on my forhead.

"That's good to know" he whispered and I smiled.

---------------------

Please comment what you thought about Eun Joo and Namjoon and Lia and everything, I love the feedback! :)

I hope everyone is enjoying reading the story as much as I enjoy writing it :D

Comment, Subscribe, and Thank You so much for reading!