Chapter 12

In Hope of Love ♥

"Where have you two been?" I heard Jimin ask as Hoseok and I walked on to the photoshoot set.

"What's going on with you two ?" V eyed us suspiciously.

I think my ear-to-ear smile and pink cheeks gave them a reason to suspect us.

"Noona! Gwenchanayo?" Jungkook ran towards me with a worried look on his face, while Yoongi oppa, Namjoon, and Jin walked behind him.

"Nae Kookie, gwenchanayo" I replied with a smile at his sweet concern. He hugged me and then looked at me "Why are you smiling like that?".

Flashback

"I don't wanna kiss you unless you want to kiss me..."

Hoseok reached one hand to my cheek and smiled. One simple action like this from him was enough to get me flustered. I looked down to avoid any more nervousness and I heard him let out a small laugh.

Hoseok put his hand on my chin and pulled my face lightly up towards his. While  our faces were a few inches apart, he stared intently into my eyes and smiled. I could smell the strong scent of his cologne, a manly yet sweet scent that was almost addicting, but fit him perfectly.

My stomach was filled with hundreds of butterflies and as he came closer my nerves increased by a million! Without speaking a word he leaned in and pressed his soft lips lightly on mine. While he kissed me, his hand was still on my cheek and  mine went up to his.

It was a sweet and tender kiss that made me melt and slowly it came to an end. Hoseok rested his forhead on mine and looked into my eyes while he smiled. I couldn't hold in my happiness either and a small smile came across my face.

"Let's go, people must be looking for us" he smiled, took my hand and I followed him inside.

End Flashback

"Noona?" Jungkook was waving his hands in front of my blank expression.

"What?" I asked coming to my senses.

"I asked you something. Why are you smiling like that?" he asked again.

"Just.." I smiled again. I heard Hoseok laughing a little next to me and everyone stared at us still unaware of what happened.

"Come on, we should go change for the next set of pictures" he said and redirected me to the stylist leaving everyone even more confused than before.

"What just happened?" I heard Jin asking the rest of the boys and I laughed.
_________________________________________

"Alright you two, we're almost done here. Just this last set of pictures, are you two gonna be okay with the kiss?" The photographer was directing his attention to us as we stood in front of the camera.

Hoseok and I turned to look at each other and smiled. "We'll be alright" Hoseok replied to him.

"Alright, let's get to it! First lets get you to hug her from behind and rest your head on her shoulders. ______ tilt your head a bit to the opposite side please.." we did as  we were told and he snapped the picture.

"Good, good, that's great! Now in the same position give him a kiss will you?"

I stared at his face and blushed like crazy before I lightly pecked his lips. It wasn't anything like the first kiss we shared but it was still sweet.

"Adorable you guys! Now face over here and smile!"

After a few more pictures the photoshoot ended and the photographer approached us to thank us and bid his goodbye.

"Did you have fun ____?" he asked me.

"I enjoyed it A LOT more than I thought I would" I smiled.

"Same here" added Hoseok.

"I wish you two the best with your drama! Thank you for today and goodbye" He bowed and left.

"I'm tired" I sighed.

Hoseok extended his hand to me and smiled.

"Let's go home.."
_______________________

Goodness! Imagine actually kissing J-Hope? I'd die happily :*

Comment, Subscribe, and Thanks for Reading :)