Chapter 18

In Hope of Love ♥

It's been a week since our date. No we aren't dating officially just yet, but we're getting there. To be honest, I don't mind the fact that things are moving slow with Hoseok and me, I enjoy all the sweet moments we share and I that's why I'm in no rush. Namjoon and Eun Joo have been sort of on the same boat as us. Going on dates but not offiially dating. Gosh, I really hope things work out for them!

"Hey guys where are V and Jiminnie?"

"They're hanging out with a friend, I think." Jin oppa answered as we sat around watching Hoseok and Namjoon play some video game about killing and what not.

At that same moment I heard mumbling and foot steps outside the front door in the hall. The door opened and in walked in Jimin with V and a really pretty girl.

"Hey guys you remember Ophilia right?" V asked out loud.

"She was the stylist for 'We are Bulletproof pt. 2. "

"Hi, it's nice to see you again." Jungkook greeted her politely and with a smile.

"Annyeonghasayo." she bowed.

"Hello there." Jin stood up and shook her hand and she smiled.

"Hello Lia." I heard Suga shout from the kitchen and he popped his head out and waved at her.

"Annyeonghasayo Yoongi" she smiled and waved back.

'Lia? I thought V said her name was Ophilia..'

"Hey" said Rap Mon and Hoseok simply, not once taking their attention away from the t.v screen.

"Yah! Stop being so rude and greet her properly" I smacked them both at the back of their heads. They both rubbed their heads and stood up in front of Ophilia to bow.

"Mianhaeyo, Annyeonghasayo" they both said in unison with apologetical smiles.

"Nae, gwenchanayo. Annyeonghasayo" she replied and they sat back down.

"Noona this is ______. She is the female lead in the show" Jimin introduced me.

"I know, I'm a huge fan!" she told me and I smiled.

"Gomawoyo" I bowed.

"____-ah this is Ophilia noona, the official stylist of BTS Academy. She's gonna be in charge of dressing us for the show"

"Jeongmal? It's a pleasure to meet you Ophilia".

"Like-wise, and please call me Lia" she smiled.
______________________

Lia stayed for the rest of the evening and we became friends fast. She told me about how she grew up in the States and moved to Korea 3 years ago to start her career as a celebrity stylist. She learned Korean over the years and it improved a lot when she moved here. I couldn't help but feel happy that I was making more friends, especially such nice one's like Lia and Eun Joo.

"It's nice to have someone to speak English with. The only time I get to speak English is when I call my family"

Lia and I had been talking in English an hour and a half and all the boys, except for Rap Mon, stared at us as if trying to figure out what we were saying.

"They're talking bad about you guys" Rap Mon jokingly told the boys.

"Jinja?" Jungkook pouted.

"Yeah, they said they don't like you Jungkook. And ____-ah said she thinks you're ugly J-Hope. Lia thinks you're ugly too Suga. Jin they think you're a girl. And V? Yeah, they think you're a weird freak. Don't get me started on what they're saying about you Jimin" Rap Monster laughed as he saw their sad faces, thinking he was telling the truth.

"Noona's did you really say that?" Jungkook asked in a sad voice.

"Aniya Kookie, we would never say that about any of you!" I said as I hugged him.

"Your hyung is just being a big bully!" Lia said as she hugged both V and Jimin, who were pouting their lips.

"Excuse me, but we need hugs too after being called ugly" Hoseok and Suga looked at us with sad eyes.

"I need one because I was called a girl and us girls are sensitive.." Jin said as he pretended to wipe away tears from his eyes.

I went over to hug Hoseok and and Suga and Lia took care of hugging Jin tightly.

"See they love us and not you hyung" Jungkook said and both Lia and I laughed at his cuteness.

"ANYWAYS, I have to ask you something ____-ah" Namjoon directed his attention to me.

"What's up?"

"You're a girl right?" he asked.

I looked down at my body and laughed.

"Well last time I checked yeah, why?"

"I need help buying some furniture for my room and I would really appreciate a girls opinion because I don't really know what looks on good, so would you mind coming along?" he asked

"I'd love too" I smiled.

"Lia would you mind coming along as well?" he directed his attention to Lia.

"I'll be there" she replied.

"Alright, is Thursday good for you both?" he asked us and we both nodded.

"Why didn't you ask Eun Joo to go with you?" I asked.

"She said she was busy that day".

"Oh okay" I nodded.

"I should get going now. Bye everyone!" Lia said as she stood up and I walked her to the door.

"Bye Lia, see you Thursday" I waved.

"Goodnight" she smiled and then she left.

'What an awesome girl'

----------------------

Big thanks go out to the real Lia (a.k.a FeelYaLuv) who let me use her as a character in my story!

Thanks to her I got some great ideas that I plan to add later on in the story :)

Thanks again and you guys should definately check out her story "Why me?" which is also a Bangtan Boys fanfic <3

Please comment, Subscribe, and Thanks for reading!