Chapter 39

In Hope of Love ♥

"Rise and shine baby.." I heard a soothing voice wake me. I opened my eyes and saw, as I had been seeing for the past weeks, my handsome boyfriend at the edge of our bed, which was actually his bed I had just been sleeping in it with him a lot recently, ever since the surgery two weeks ago to be exact. Hoseok was really good at sitting in the spot that made him look like an angel, the rays of sun coming in from the window playing as a halo around his head. When I sat up and stretched he wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned into kiss me, slowly making me fall back onto my pillow, still not letting go. Hoseok hovered over me while we kissed passionately, one of his hands tickling the back of my neck and the other running through my stands of loose hair. This kiss was the most intimate that we had ever shared, his tongue asking for entrance into my mouth and I, very willingly, granted it to him. His breath was deliciously fresh and his lips were sweet in contrast, the heat of the moment getting the best of me, I couldn't help but bite his lower lip. Without warning, his hand traveled over the smooth skin of my legs and soon it was under my sleep shirt caressing my back. "I love you so much.." he whispered, finally releasing me from his lip lock. I caught some much needed breath before smiling back up at him.

"I love you too.." 

"Waking up next to you these past couple of days has been the greatest .." he nibbled on my ear lobe. 

"You woke up extra seductive today, didn't you?" I laughed. 

"If it were up to me, we'd be like this all day! Unfortunately, we can't.." he pouted and the y man that had been all over me turned back into my cute and dorky boyfriend.

"Ahem!" Someone cleared their throat and both J-Hope and I jolted up, frightened. Jungkook stood leaning on the door frame, his arms crossed and his expression stern. "Breakfast is ready ..." he glared at Hoseok and as of telepathically telling him to get off, he did. I stood up and quickly Jungkook shuffled over to me and grabbed my wrist, dragging me to the kitchen. 

"You're so cute when you're overprotective.." I pinched his cheek with my free hand and his lower lip was poking out, slightly annoyed. "Kookie ..." 

"What?" He mumbled, not looking at me.

"I looooooooove you!" I did my best attempt at aegyo, which is so annoying if you asked me, with hopes that he'd stop pouting. He did.

"I love you too.." He smiled "But please be less gross when you're with Hope hyung... I don't want to walk in on anything weird ..." I laughed. "Remember I'm an innocent young boy who knows nothing of the impurities of the world." 

"Oh shut up, you're a little when you feel like it!" I shoved him and sat down with everyone. "Good morning!" I received a hug from each boy, apparently they wanted to show their appreciation towards me so I wouldn't leave again.

"What are you up to today?" Jin asked me while he served me a plate of food. I knew he was asking because they had a performance today and wouldn't be coming till kinda late. 

"I'm gonna start packing today..." I hadn't told them but I had to go back to the States eventually and the time had finally come.

"What!?" Everyone's forks dropped and made clashing sounds against the plates.

"I have to go home soon.." I looked down at my plate trying to avoid their stares. 

"You can't leave noona!" Jungkook was the first to start the upsetting conversation.

"I have too, I have work that needs to get done. The reason I came back was for you Kookie but I always had the intention of going back.." I had assumed they knew I wasn't here to stay. Hoseok watched me intently as if asking What about us?  "Don't get me wrong, I wish I could stay here forever but I can't. It'd be different if we were getting married or something, you know?" His eyes widened wider than any Asian I'd ever seen. "Nononono! Please don't freak out because I said marriage! It was a hypothetical situation.." 

"When do you have to leave?" Rap Monster interrupted.

"Sometime next week?" 

"Then let's make the best of it, yeah?" he smiled, trying to lighten the mood. 

"Let's." I smiled and most of the boys agreed with an unwilling smile, except for Jungkook and Hoseok of course.

"Please reconsider.." J-hope whispered before excusing himself from the table for a moment.

"You promised you wouldn't leave noona.." Jungkook complained.

"Jungkook, would you move to the USA if I asked you too..?" Slowly he shook his head no "Exactly, you have to understand how much of a big change that would be and not something I could do just because..."

"You're right Namjoon, we should enjoy _____ while she's still here. Why don't we go out to dinner tomorrow?" Hoseok suggested when he came back to the table. Everyone agreed.

Wow, you took that rather well...

_______

Following night:

"You're so handsome.." I mentioned to J-hope while I was tying his tie. We were getting ready to go to dinner and my baby looked so good.

"You, my love, look stunning.." he praised while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You are soooooo good looking!" Jimin mocked in a high pitched voice, "caressing" V's face.

"Honey, you're so beautiful!" V did his best J-Hope voice and grabbed Jimin's face in between his hands. 

"Muah, muah, muah!" They made fake kissy noises and then fake choked themselves, dropping to the floor dramatically.

"That is how annoying you two are.." Jimin laughed while he stood up and dusted himself off.

"We are not!" I protested.

"Uhhh, yeah you are!" Jin, Suga, and Jungkook all agreed.

"I'm not gonna say anything because Lia and I are probably just as annoying as you two.." Namjoon chuckled with his deep voice.

"Where is Lia?" 

"I'm gonna pick her in a bit." I nodded and made an 'o' shape with my lips.

"Alright, let's go then!" We all headed out the door.

_______

At the restaurant:

"Wow, this place is nice!" I admired the nice building while the waiter came with our food. I watched as everyone kept throwing glances at each other, they were  being weird.

"I'm so happy for you!!" Lia squeezed my shoulder excitedly.

"Why??" I asked confused.

"Just wait for it.. Eeeep!" She squealed more to herself than to me. 

"Control yourself woman!" Namjoon warned his girl who was a bit loose lipped. 

What is going on?!

*Clink, clink*

Hoseok tapped his glass with the end of his fork to show he was gonna say something.

"Ahem, I um wanted to just say how happy I am to be here tonight with you guys. You're the people I am closest to and that I love the most and I'm thrilled that you're all here on, what I'm hoping is , one of the most important nights of my life."

What the hell is going on? Aww crap, is it someone's birthday? I thought to myself.

"______" he turned to look at me. "I wanted to tell you that you are one of the most beautiful people I have ever met, both inside and out. You're funny, smart, talented and passionate about everything you do. You're giving and you would do anything for the people you love.." he motioned towards Jungkook, meaning the surgery. "I love you so much and I've never been more sure about anything in my life.." he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small little blue box, then went down on one knee.

"Holy crap, Hoseok what are you doing?"

"_______, will you marry me?" 

__________

Hello everyone! Finally updating again :) it's been a month since the last update :O please forgive me for being a bad author u.u hopefully this chappy will earn your forgiveness :D please comment , upvote, subscribe, etc and thank you for reading    :)

P.s. I apologize for any grammar mistakes and whatnot but I was too sleepy to edit it real good :P