Chapter 26

In Hope of Love ♥

It's been a couple days since I agreed to being Mi Soo's maid of honor. I woke up and looked at myself in mirror. The messy straight hairs that fell out of my already droopy ponytail complimented my over sized hoodie and sweat pants nicely.

"Girl, you be lookin' cute." I joked around with my reflection.

"Noona, that was so lame I swear." I heard Jungkook chuckle behind me "But I'll admit you do look cute. " he said while flashing me a killer eye smile.

"Oh stop it!" I blushed and lightly shoved his shoulder jokingly. "Lets go downstairs for breakfast noona" he smiled and linked arms with me while leading me towards the stairs. We stepped into the kitchen where Jin was hustling and bustling preparing breakfast while the rest of the boys lounged around, also just having woken up like me.

"Morning everyone. Oppa do you need help?" I made my way over to Jin and picked up a spatula.

"That would be a huge help! Thank you ________-ah, not everyone realizes how difficult it is to make breakfast for nine people" he said while glaring at the rest of the boys. We got to cooking and after that we all sat down to eat. Everyone except Hoseok and Mi Soo. I tried to ignore that fact and instead started a conversation with V about random topics. A few minutes later Hoseok's door opened and out walked Mi Soo and him wearing matching couples pajamas.

"They're sleeping in the same room?" I asked under my breath as I watched them make their way to the table.

"Aigoo, aren't we cute?" Mi Soo gushed.

"Adorable" I muttered but no one heard me.

"_____-ah, where did you get your cute pj's?" Mi Soo asked while serving a plate of food for Hoseok and then one for herself.

"At a thrift shop?" I replied looking down at my ratty clothes and comparing them to hers.

"So what is everyone up to today?" Namjoon oppa asked trying to change the subject.

"You all need to go get fitted for your tuxedos today and ______-ah, You and Lia need to try on your dresses today as well. I really want everyone to be prepared for the wedding in three weeks and-"

Mi soo was cut off by Hoseok who spit out his juice in shock.

"WE'RE GETTING IN MARRIED IN THREE WEEKS?" and Mi soo nodded in response. I couldn't believe that this was all happening so fast, three weeks!

"I was thinking that after the fitting we could all go out for lunch and hang out. Sound good?" Mi Soo continued to irritate me wth her constant talking but everyone nodded in agreement at her question.

"Actually, after the fitting I won't be able to join you for lunch " I said while I stood and put my dirty dishes in the sink.

"Why not?" Hoseok asked suddenly and everyone's attention shifted to me.

"I have a date" I paused and I saw his eyes filled with disappointment. I knew my next sentence would just finish off his already broken heart. "with Yongguk".

___________________

Please comment, subscribe, and thank you for reading^^

P.S I'll try and post a picture of me all happy because I got my album of O!RUL8,2? :)