Chapter 13

In Hope of Love ♥

J-Hope's Point of View

"Are you excited?" I asked ____ as we got into the SBS van that was sent to our building to pick everyone up.

"Are you kidding?! We're gonna start shooting the first episode today! To me the first day of shooting is like what performing is for you. It's exciting! It's thrilling! It's amazing! It's fantastic! It's-.."

"Dramatic?" I cut her off and laughed as she rolled her eyes.

"Rude.." she said under her breath and I laughed even more as she acted mad at me.

We pulled up to the SBS building and I dropped ______ off at her dressing room so she could get ready.

"I'll see you in a while.." I smiled and kissed her forhead.
___________________________________

"I hope this isn't inappropriate but are you and Hoseok-sshi dating?" Eun Joo, my make-up/stylist, asked while she styled my hair.

Eun Joo's two years older than me and goes to beauty school. SBS offered her a job because she's one of the best students there.

"I'm not sure.." I chuckled.

She looked at me through the mirror with a puzzled expression. "What do you mean?"

"Well, we're rather close and I like him and I think he likes me but.."

"But...?"

"That's it.. We haven't ever been on a date or anything and well we've never actually talked about that, so I'm not totally sure what we are.." my voice trailed off now constantly thinking about the topic.

'What are we exactly?'

"So what is it like to live with the boys?" she asked curiously.

"It's like living with a bunch of brothers you didn't ask for, but I love it!"

"Ew so if you and Hoseok-sshi ever start dating ... it'd be like dating your brother!" she laughed.

"Ew don't put it like that! It sounds weird!" I laughed and playfully pushed her shoulder.

Although Eun Joo and I haven't known each other too long, I was thankful to have a girl close to my age around and being that she was the youngest of all the stylists I think she felt the same way about me. It felt nice having someone to joke around with and talk about boys with.

"So are you and Namjoon  close?" she asked quietly.

"Sort of, yeah. Since he's the only member who speaks fluent English we talk a lot, especially when my Korean runs out".

"You're so lucky you get to be close to him.." her voice trailed off and her eyes looked like she had just fallen into some type of amazing dream.

"Why would you say tha-.." then it clicked. I gasped and turned to look at her as she played with my hair. "Do you like him?" I asked curiously.

She looked down at the floor and stayed quiet. I squealed and jumped up and down as she blushed and giggled.

"It's not that I like him ... I just think he's cute and so talented and such an amazing rapper and when he smiles I just wanna pinch his cute little cheeks and-"

"You like him!"

"... I do".

We jumped up and down and started talking boys until we were rudely interrupted.

"____ we need you on set in two minutes!" a camera guy said from the other side of the door.

"I finally get a girl friend around here and I have to start working!"

"We can talk later, alright?" Eun Joo smiled.

"Hey why don't you come over tonight? We can have dinner and hang out with the boys or we could just hang out upstairs at my place ... Who knows maybe you'll get a chance to talk to Namjoon" I nudged her with my elbow and wiggled my eyebrows at her.

She giggled and nodded and with that I left to set.

When I was on set I headed over to where the boys were standing in a circle talking and squeezed in between Namjoon and Jin. I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear when I looked at Namjoon.

"What are you looking at?" he asked acknowledging my strange behavior.

"I'm just so happy for you!" I squealed jumping up and down holding on to his arm.

"Why?" he asked and by now all the boys were staring at me weird.

"I just... I'm so... Ah I just can't!" I hugged him and then left, leaving them all confused.
_____________________

Rap Monster's Point of View

'What the heck was that about?' I wondered.

"What's wrong with her?" Jin hyung asked out loud.

" I have no idea .." J-Hope said.

"Waahh.. We really know nothing about girls.." Jimin said.

We all stood there still confused and were probably thinking the same thing ...

'What exactly  are you up too ___?'

-----------------------------------
Comment if you just LOVE listening to Rap Monster speak English!

I know I do :D

Comment, Subscribe, and Thank You so much for reading!