Chapter 4

In Hope of Love ♥

"What's with the huge crowd?" I asked Wendy while pointing towards the exit of the airport.

"Don't flatter yourself, they aren't here for you" she joked.

"Ha Ha Ha, very funny" I laughed sarcastically.

"You know I'm joking, but in all honesty I really don't know what's going on. Maybe there was another famous person on the plane?"

"Maybe... Oh well, maybe we'll figure it out once we go outside" I said, unaware that my legs were automatically walking towards the exit. This might be my first korean celebrity sighting!

"It wouldn't kill you to carry at least ONE of your suitcases!" I heard Wendy yell from behind me, snapping me out of my trance.

"Oh shoot! Sorry!" I said running back to her and grabbing my luggage.

As we headed towards the exit and into the crowd Wendy and I decided to wait around for a while in the crowd before heading to the car that was going to pick us up, still very curious about who was arriving. I began to scan the crowd, reading the signs, trying to figure out who was coming.

'Saranghae BTS!'

'You give me HOPE oppa♥'

'Saranghae Hobi oppa^^♥'

'Choco chip^^! Saranghae Hoseok oppa♥'

'Hope? Hoseok? Hey that cute neighbors name was Hoseok! BTS...? Wait a min- Oh dear mother of god! That's where he's from! That Hoseok wa- was J-Hope?' I thought stuttering in my head.

"Oh my god! I held his hand! I held his hand!" I began yelling while jumping up and down. Nobody heard me because at that same moment a tall figure walked out of the doors and the screams increased by 10.

It was the same adorable stranger that had sat next to me during all those hours of flight, it was J-hope. He smiled and waved as he scanned the crowd and for a split second our eyes met. The greatest second in my fangirl career was interrupted by Wendy when she yanked me out of the crowd, dragging me to the car.

"Ow! You couldn't have given me one more minute! One minute was all I needed Wendy!" I whined as she pushed me into the back of the car.

"We're going to the hotel so you can get a chance to shower and rest and we will be meeting the SBS writers tomorrow morning, sound good?"

Hotel? What about my house?

As if reading my thoughts Wendy continued "Tomorrow they will give you your house keys so don't start freaking out on me".

"Sounds good! I said looking out the window admiring eveything.

When we arrived at the hotel, we showered and ate and immediately got into bed catching up on sleep until the next morning.
________________________________________________________________________

"You ready to go inside?" Wendy asked as we stood outside the SBS building.

I nodded. I can't believe this is really happening. My legs feel like noodles and my tummy is flipping so much I think I might puke!

"Breath ______, just breath!" Wendy chuckled as we walked inside.

"Annyeonghasayo!" said a pretty woman behind the desk in the lobby.

We bowed and she directed us to the 5th floor, "They're expecting you, have a nice day!" she smiled.

"Gomawoyo" I bowed as we got into the elavator.
_________________________________________________________________________

"Annyeonghasayo, I'm Mr. Yoo, one of the head writers here at SBS. This is Mr. Kang, Mr. Song, and Mr. Lee, they are also writers here" They all bowed and we bowed back with a smile.

After talking for awhile, the writers told me what the drama would be about. "Your role is a high school student who has moved to Korea on behalf of a foreign exchange program and at the end of one semester you are given the option to finsh the year or go back home. You will have a love interest and that's basically how the story will unfold" said Mr. Song.

"That sounds great! I'm really excited!" I said almost yelling.

All the writers laughed and Mr. Lee spoke up "We actually have some of your cast mates wondering somewhere around the building, would you like to meet them?"

"Definately!"

"Let's head over to their dressing room, they're probably just lounging around in the there" He smiled.

We stood outside a door and Mr. Lee went inside to call them out, meanwhile I admired all the posters on the walls, they were all drama's that had been produced by SBS.

"_______, these are your cast mates" said Mr. Lee asking for my attention.

When I turned I froze in place as I stared at the people in front of me.

"These are the Bangtan Boys" he said with a smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally Bangtan makes their long awaited appearance!
Definately gonna see them ALOT after this :)
Please leave comments & Thank You for reading!