Chapter 37

In Hope of Love ♥

"The surgery seems to have taken a turn for worst."

My heart stopped. It literally stopped for a whole 5 seconds when I heard that ______ was in danger. What was I going to do? After not being able to hold her in my arms for so long, not being able to hug her and kiss her, and for the past 3 weeks not even being able to see her, I finally had her back. As of yesterday she was finally back but now it was like she was leaving me again and this time she might not return.

"What does that mean? What's going on?" Mrs. Jeon asked worriedly. Before Dr. Lee could tell us what was wrong a nurse came running towards him and he signaled towards us that he would be with us in a minute. At that same moment Jungkook opened the door from his room and peeked out into the hall.

"Eomma, what's going on?" It was a horrible thought but the moment I saw him I couldn't help but hate him. He was the reason that she was in danger now, all because she wanted to save him. Slowly a scowl formed on my face and I felt the urge to charge at him. Unfortunately Jin hyung noticed my expression and stood in front of me blocking my view of Jungkook while grabbing me from my collar.

"Calm down will you? It's not his fault. Focus on her for now, she needs you." I figured he was right and calmed down.

"Nothing is wrong baby, going back inside." Lia and Namjoon accompanied him inside and kept him from coming back out. By now Dr. Lee had come back and his expression was different.

"Great news. The crisis has been averted and her health status is now stabilized, she will need a lot of rest and recovery time but she's going to be okay." He smiled and the weight of the world simply melted off my shoulders. Those had honestly been the scariest 5 minutes of my life but now that everything was okay I felt the urge to cry out of joy.

"Thank you, thank you so much!" I hugged the doctor tightly and soon the tears started coming out.

"You're welcome but it's Dr. Yoo that you have to thank. _____ is going to be installed into her room and then you can see her, alright?" He left after that and all we could do was wait until it was clear for us to see her.

"Eomma, has my noona come by yet?" Jungkook came out of his room again. "Hyung, what's wrong? Why are you crying?".

"What happened?" Lia asked from behind him.

"She's gonna be okay" Mrs. Jeon said sighing in relief. Everyone was overjoyed that things were better, except for Jungkook who was still oblivious to what was happening in his surroundings.

"What's going on!?" He shouted frustrated and his eyes widened because at that moment the nurses rolled _____ by on a bed right in front of him. It took him a minute to realize that it was her but when he did he flipped out. "Noona? That was her, right? Omo what's wrong!? Noona!" He tried running after her but he want very successful.

"Honey calm down! Sit down and I'll explain everything, okay?" Once he was back in his bed his mother explained everything, how she had volunteered to be his donor, how her surgery had become risky, and how she was okay now. Jungkook was shocked and didn't know how to respond to that so he just stayed quiet. A couple hours passed and Dr. Lee came into the room.

"Jungkook, it's time. Are you ready?"

"Can I see ____ before I go in?" The doctor nodded and soon a wheel chair was brought in for him. We all waited for him while the doctor took him to her room. What he said to her, no one knows.

________

"Thank you." I nodded towards the doctor before he left the room, leaving me alone with my noona. I watched her sleep peacefully for a couple minutes without speaking. They'd put her on her side because she couldn't lay on her back for awhile due to the surgery. So many thoughts crossed my mind, I couldn't believe she had been willing to put her life on the line for me. She was the most amazing person I'd every known. "Thank you, noona. I will forever be thankful to you for this, I love you so much." I held her hand and she began to shift in her sleep until her eyes slowly opened. "Hey noona..".

"Hi.." Her voice was raspy and broken yet somehow she managed to smile at me. "Are you okay?" She asked and all I could do was chuckle.

"You just had a risky surgery and you're worrying if I'm okay? Aigoo, you really do care about me too much!" I held her hand up to my lips and smiled. "Thank you noona, I really do owe you a lot.."

"Anything for you dongsaengie, just because I love you.." She smiled weakly and her sleepy eyes forced themselves open to look at me. Soon the doctor peeked through the door and motioned me that I had to get ready for surgery.

"Noona, I'm going into surgery now, I'll see you when I get out okay?" She nodded slowly with her eyes closed, obviously still drugged up. I kissed her forehead and wheeled myself out and back to my room. Once they prepped me for the surgery all that was left was to actually go in there.

"Ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be.."

_________

4 hours later

"Doctor Lee, how'd everything go with my son?" Mrs. Jeon asked when the doctor came into sight.

"The surgery was a total success!" We all cheered at the great news, everything was finally piecing back together. The nurses rolled Jungkook back into his room and after a couple hours they allowed us to have both _____ and Jungkook in the same room. It was after hours and soon everyone was gone, except for me, I was the one that would stay overnight with them both.

__________

"Morning sleepy head.." I heard Hoseok's voice when I opened my eyes. Everything was blurry and I felt like I had been sleeping for days.

"Hi.." I smiled half-heartedly.

"How you feeling?"

"Ehh, I've been better, you?"

"Great now that you're up.." He was caressing my cheek, slowly inching closer to my face.

"I missed you. Leaving you was the hardest thing I've ever had to do." I felt myself getting emotional, not having had the chance to really talk to him before.

"Please never do that again, I don't think I could ever go through it all a second time."

"Hoseok-ah.."

"Nae?"

"I love you."

"_____-ah.."

"Nae?"

"I love you too."

_____________

Hello everyone :) So how was it? I hope good :D Please let me know what you thought! Anyways, I hope everyone will stop thinking I'm evil because that was a very common opinion during that last chappie (x Of course I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you/oc! Oh and Happy Birthday to the very wonderful, very weird, very adorable V whom I love very much :) I hope everyone had a great Christmas and hopefully before the year is over in two days I will have posted the last of this story. It makes me very sad but it has to end sometime :) I'd like to thank you in advance for being such wonderful subbies and supporting my story till the end and I hope you will support me in future stories to come ^^

P.S Have you all seen the boys' SBS Gayo Dajeun performance? I LOVE IT! I missed Suga so much though! Much love to him and hopefully he recovers very very soon! <3 Also tons of love for poor baby Jimin who got injured during the performance from a bad fall :l <3 All in all they KILLED IT! So proud of them! :D