Chapter 35

In Hope of Love ♥

'It could be the end of him..'. The words kept ringing in my head and I still couldn't believe it.

"Can I see him?" I asked the doctor and he nodded. I opened the door slowly and saw him laying down asleep peacefully. I pulled up a chair quietly and sat next to his bed watching him. I had never seen Jungkook so pale and weak. It didn't seem right to me, he was suppose to be loud, jumpy, running, dancing, anything but this. He looked like a helpless child. I held his hand and started crying which made Jungkook stir in his sleep. Soon his small eyes opened just a bit and looked at me.

"Noona?" His voice was cracked and low.

"Annyeong Jungkook" I said softly. I expected him to start saying mean things to me because I left without a proper goodbye but he did the total opposite.

"Noona, I've missed you so much.." Small tears rolled down his cheeks.

"I've missed you too.."

"Noona, please don't leave again, chebal."

"I promise I'm gonna stay until you get better. Now go to sleep Kookie, you need to rest." He looked at me hesitantly. "I promise that I won't leave sweety..." I rubbed his forehead and slowly he drifted of to sleep again. After I made sure he was completely asleep I grabbed my stuff and decided it was time for me to leave because I knew BTS would be here soon and I wanted to avoid awkwardness. I kissed Jungkook's forehead and headed for door. When I reached for the door knob someone beat me to it and opened it from the other side.

"_____-ah..." Hoseok almost whispered and I was surprised.

"Hoseok-ah.." I had forgotten what an attractive man he was. His skin was smooth and his lips light pink stood out with his jet black hair combed to the side messily.

"What are you doing here?" He asked still at the door.

"I came to see Jungkook. I rushed over here as soon as I heard what happened, because I was worried.." I signaled back to Jungkook who started shifting in his sleep again.

"Noona, where are you going?" He half shouted when he saw that I was going out the door. The machine he was hooked up started beeping crazily because his heart rate was rising fast. I rushed over to him and Hoseok followed behind me.

"No where, I'm gonna stay right here.." I smiled until he calmed down again."You okay now?" He nodded and fell asleep, again. I knew that he wasn't well if he was sleeping this much and I made it a priority to make sure he got his transplant asap. I signaled Hoseok to follow me outside so we could talk without bothering him.

"How's the donor hunt going?" I asked while we drank crummy hospital coffee.

"Not to well.." He answered and suddenly things became awkward, just what I wanted to avoid. Hoseok's phone rang and he told me that the rest of the boys were coming up with the girls. When I heard the girls I knew it could only mean one thing, Lia, who I actually wanted see, and Mi Soo, his wife.

"I'm gonna go back to the hotel but I'll be back later okay?" Before he could protest I was gone. Instead of going to the hotel I went to the nurses station and asked for the doctor that was in charge of Jungkook.

"He'll be here soon, just wait here" the nurse told me so I did. While I waited I made a decision that I knew had to be made.

'Anything for you, Jungkook'.

_____

Hoseok's Point of View

"How are you Mrs. Jeon?" I greeted Jungkook's mother when she stepped out of the elevator with the guys and Lia.

"I've been better but all in all, good. How are you sweety?". After all the greetings we went to see Jungkook who was waking up from his deep slumber.

"Eomma! When did you get here?" Rap Mon and Jin hyung helped him sit up and hug his mother.

"I just got here baby, how are you feeling?" Soon Jungkook was too immersed into the conversation with his mom that he didn't realize he'd been talking for a half hour without his noona around.

"Hoseok hyung, where is noona?" He asked, finally taking notice that she was gone.

"She left to-"

"She's gone?! Where is she? Why did you let her leave!?" He became hysterical and everyone tried calming him down.

"Calm down maknae! She's going to come back soon, I promise!" I grabbed him by the shoulders until he processed my words and settled down. Everyone looked at me confused. "_____-ah is back" I told them quietly.

"What do you mean she's back?" Lia spoke up but before I could elaborate the doctor came in.

"I have great news!" He chimed.

"What is it?" Mrs. Jeon asked for all of us.

"We have a donor".

______

Yay! He's gonna be saved!:)

Well wonderful subbies, I'm finally out for winter break so expect updates! Sadly, updates means that the story will be ending very soon :l

Please comment, subscribe, upvote etc. and thanks for reading ^^