Chapter 13

Sugar! ah Honey, Honey!
[music; Cabi – SNSD & 2PM
[food; gyoza
[mood; relaxed but kinda pissed off at the same time.
============================================================

-SUGAR’S POV-

The bushes stopped rustling for a while, then…

“…Yoonji! I told you not to move! See, you’ve dirtied my white leggings with this disgusting!” A high pitched, nasally voice sounded from it.

“Yea, Yoonji. You’ve dirtied her leggings!” Another voice snapped.

“Sorry, Miyoung…” Who I guessed was ‘Yoonji’ whispered.

Miyoung? Why does that sound familiar?

“Look at what you’ve done? Those two es know we’re here now! I told you to stop talking!” The girl with the high and nasally voice said angrily. She’s Miyoung, I’m sure of that…

WHERE AND WHEN HAVE I HEARD THE NAME MIYOUNG?

“But you started talking fi-“ Yoonji started.

“Shut up.” Miyoung cut her off.

Oh! Wasn’t she the girl who very rudely pushed me out of the ‘wrong cabin’?

The three girls, once hidden in the bushes rised from their hiding places in unison. I stifled laugh, it just looked funny and awkward.

But once I saw their faces, I was certain that it was the same girls in the first cabin that I went to, except for one, the second one. I’ve never seen her, nor do I know her name.

“I know them…” I murmured. Taeyeon looked at me.

“You do?” She asked. I nodded.

“What do they want?”

“That, I do not have any clue of.”

Really, what do they want from us? And how long have they been spying on us? Well judging from the serious looks on their faces, I don’t think they’ve come all the way to shake our hands, become best friends forever, and skip off to fairyland.

“Well, What do you want?” Taeyeon now directed the question to the girls.

“That is OUR question for you, what do you want from the SHINee boys?” Miyoung and her two sidekicks advanced forward until we were looking up straight into their faces.

“Yea, what do you want from them?” The girl who I didn’t recognize repeated the last words of Miyoung’s sentences.

“Stop repeating what I say, Jiyeol!” Miyoung snapped. Exactly what I was thinking.

“We’re just their friends…you’ve got a problem with that?” Taeyeon retorted.

“Uh, DUH.” Yoonji rolled her eyes. I understood the problem, jealous fangirls of the fact we are friends with their ‘future husbands’, yea, okay.

I didn’t talk, yes, they were annoying and I just wanted to pour a whole bucket of cow dung on their pretty little heads right now, but I gotta admit I’m kinda scared of them, fangirls are scary no matter how stupid they are, I know that for a fact. Unfortunately, Taeyeon did not realize.

“Then you got to live with it.” Taeyeon bravely said and flicked Miyoung’s exposed ankles before I could stop her, “…Take that.”

Miyoung gasped and fanned herself dramatically. Geez, she just got flicked on the ankle…

“Yah! You little , did you just flick Miyoung?” Jiyeol bent down so her and Taeyeon’s faces were just two inches apart. She also said Miyoung’s name like she was referring to the queen.

I got kind of mad and swung my legs onto the docks, hoisting myself up till I was standing in front of the girls, Jiyeol straightened up to be eye level with me. She dare to call my friend a ? I felt Taeyeon slowly stand up behind me too.

“Don’t, call my friend a ,….” I said it through clenched teeth. Jiyeol’s jaw dropped.

“You’ve crossed the line, little girl.” Miyoung raised a manicured hand and positioned it midair so that when she swiped it down, it would land on my cheek. Hard.

I closed my eyes and prepared for the worst. But it never came, instead, I heard three equally shrill screams in front of me and a thud on the ground.

“Sugar, I think you should see this…” Taeyeon murmured behind me.

I opened my eyes to see Amber, with all three girls tackled to the ground, hovering above them.

She was holding a fist in Miyoung’s face and muttering curse words at them.

“…Don’t you dare hurt my friends, okay?” Amber she leaned in closer to Miyoung’s face, making her whimper, then, she nodded quickly. Amber got off the three girls, standing up, but never unclenching her fist.

“Now scram.” She glared at the girls, who quickly scrambled up and ran away like scared little puppies. Amber stared after them, silence hanging In the air. She suddenly turned around. The fierce expression disappeared and was replaced by a warm smile.

“Are you all okay?” She asked.

We both nodded.

“Who are you?” Taeyeon asked.

“Ask Sugar.” Amber laughed and pointed at me.

“You know her?” Taeyeon shook my shoulders.

“Yup.” I smiled.

“Why do you never tell me who you meet? It’s been two people, two people, Sugar. And one almost killed us just now.” She furrowed her eyebrows.

“Sorry…but I assure you Amber is not dangerous...” I bit my lip guiltily.

“Is…Isn’t Amber a girl name?” Taeyeon cocked her head.

“Taeyeon! She IS a girl!” I gasped.

“Oh shoot! I’m so sorry!” Taeyeon clamped her hand over , eyes widening.

“It’s okay, I get that a lot…people mistaking me for a boy.” Amber reassured Taeyeon who nodded in reply.

“Well I’m Taeyeon!” Taeyeon uncovered and stuck out her hand, which Amber shook. A far away shout sounded, making us turn our heads in the direction of which the shout had come from.

There at the end of the dirt road were five running figures.

“Oh, they’re back!” I exclaimed and waved. The person at the front, Minho, waved back. Jonghyun followed closely behind him and then it was Taemin, then Key who held a grey bag and at the end of the small herd of five stampeding animals, was Onew, who held another grey bag of stuff.

“Are they your friends?” Amber tilted her in the direction of the approaching boys. Taeyeon and I nodded.

“Apparently, they are famous singers too, do you know them? SHINee?” I added.

“I think I’ve heard of them, but I listen to American songs more than Korean…” Amber replied truthfully.

“Do you understand it though?” I asked.

“Actually, I was born in America.”

“So you’re an American born Korean.” I tried to work it out.

“No, I’m Chinese.” Amber tried to stifle a laugh. I furrowed my eyebrows and flared my nostrils in confusion.

“You kidding me?” Taeyeon looked just as baffled.

“Nope. But It’s confusing, I know.”

Just as I was about to say something, Minho skidded to a stop next to us.

“FIRST!” He turned and hollered.

“Yah! It’s not a race!” Jonghyun said breathlessly as he came to a rest next to Minho. Taemin came skipping, still full of energy, and tapped all of our heads (including Amber’s) lightly with his forefinger.

Key stopped running and strutted down the dock like a catwalk, then came to a stop next to Jonghyun wordlessly. He placed his grey plastic bag down and wrung his hands out.

“Aish, chincha.” Key finally sighed, bending down to massage his legs.

Onew…He tripped while approaching the dock, popsicles flying from the grey bag as he went down. Amber and Taeyeon winced beside me, the boys, on the other hand had no reaction at all. This was probably a common sight for them already.

I rushed over to help Onew up, helping him pick up the popsicles.

I didn’t realize how cold my hands became while holding the popsicles until we approached our friends

“Onew, it’s freezing, why did you buy popsicles?”

=========================================================
HAHAHA LOUSYLOUSY. And yes, I had to add in an Onew gag to end my chapter :P

ANYWAYS, OMFG HELLO WASRELEASED YESTERDAY. I HAVE SO MUCH SCREENSHOTS OF IT ON MY DESKTOP RN :P IT WAS JUST..JUST…NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE IT SERIOUSLY. AUSHDAOUSHDAOSHDAOHDAOUHDASHDAHAJOHAOJSHDAOHSDAOSHD

Amazing?
Breathtaking?

IDK, JUST OMFG. YEAH. HAHAHAH

~

@Cuppiecakes22 YES AND OFC I DID WATCH THE PERFORMANCE AND YOOGUEN DANCING/WATCHING TO HELLO, WHAT KIND OF A SHAWOL WOULD I BE IF NOT?? XD AND YES SO AWESOME. AUSHDASHDAOSJHDOASHD WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE MV?????? :D:D:D:D

@Supriya HAHAHA I NEVER TRIED THAT…cuz I read too much Jongkey > <

@chaoticpanda heehee yea. WHERE IS AMBER THESE DAYS ANYWAYS X( f(x) feels real empty w/o her…sadly, she’s not in the bushes, though she does make another appearance :P

@LuvZhuLing here’s another update…OMFG THE MV, do you think it was worth the wait though? :)

@icemochi18 so how did you like the mv? ;)

@ehyc0211 YES! AMBER :D me too…F(X) FEELS SO EMPTY WITHOUT HER :( anyways, lol, I didn’t expect you guys would guess…cuz there wasn’t any hints to give anyways :/. SO DID YOU WATCH THE MV OVER AND OVER AND OVER ANDOVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN???? I DID XD

~

lalallalalalalalaaaaaaa I update late cuz I had a math test today and yea…:( it was easy though :P

see you soon!
x.