Chapter 12

Sugar! ah Honey, Honey!

 

[music; Hello - SHINee

[eating; going out for Japanese tenpanyakki dinner later :D

[mood; OMFG SHINEE. HELLO HELLO DEAD MV TEASER AMAZING. Lol that’s all I can say even though it makes no sense…okay, fine. IT WAS FREAKING AWSOME, THE TEASER, I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN WHEN THE REAL ONE COMES OUT…/DEAD. THE SONG IS SOOOOO CATCHYYYY~ ANDAND THEY ALL LOOK SO FINNNNEEE *_*

=============================================================

-SUGAR’S POV

I studied the-person-I bumped-into’s features. Guy or girl?

If he was a guy, he is pretty handsome.

If she was a girl, she’s quite pretty too.

His/her clothes really look like a boy’s but…

I sneakily glanced down at her/his chest. Ah, a girl. After confirming so, I looked back up at her face, she was still apologizing.

“It’s okay, and it’s my fault, I wasn’t looking where I was going…” I laughed and scratched the back of my head.

“No it’s my fault!”

“No! Mine!”

“Aish…forget it. Anyways, I’m Amber. Nice to meet you!” She smiled and stuck a hand out.

“I’m Sugar. Don’t even mention a word about my name.” I joked.

“Don’t worry, I won’t.” Her smile grew wider.

“So are you a student here?” I inquired.

“Yea, actually, my dad is the guy who owns this place, that’s why I got the privilege to come later.” She explained.

“Ohh~ I see.” I nodded my head slowly. Why do all the people that are nice come late?

This just shows how unfair the world is.

“Hey, I gotta go…see you around!” She waved and ran off. Well that was a quick meeting.

Amber. I repeated her name in my head and started walking again, whistling ‘Tell Me Goodbye’ as I did so.

~

Today, the counselors very kindly let us have free time instead of activities.

Personally, I was really glad because…let’s just say I haven’t had the best time in my previous activities (swimming in warm lake waters and scraping my leg isn’t exactly fun). We chose to rest by the lake, since nobody was there. I had bad memories of this lake, but eh, everyone else wanted to swim in it so…

“C’mon Sugar!” Taeyeon yelled as she and the boys cannonballed straight into the water.

I feel like I’m holding a grudge against the lake just because of my not-so-nice experience from last time. Aish, I can do it…who knows? It might turn out nice. I wriggled out of my sweater and leggings, shiveringas my bare skin met with the cold air. Fall was fast approaching and the weather is turning colder and colder by day.

“Sugar~” Taeyeon whined and motioned for me to go into the water, little did I know…

Suddenly, a pair of hands pushed me from behind, causing me to fall straight into the lake. I couldn’t see anything as I entered the water with a splash. Well, the water was cold, for one. Freezing cold.

I broke through the water’s surface and screamed as the coldness of the water reached my brain.

BRAINFREEZE!

“YAH! WHOEVER DID THAT IS DEAD, MY LEG IS STILL WRAPPED UP YOU KNOW.” I yelled, my voice already getting hoarse. I cleared my eyes to see Jonghyun, the good looking rascal, standing on the deck, laughing his head off. The people in the water was doing the same, except they couldn’t as hard due to the chance of water entering their mouths and they could choke and very possibly die.

I wouldn’t mind that at the moment. Not the dying part, only the choking.

I feel so HUMILIATED! Damn that Jonghyun.

Even Key was slightly smiling, wait no, that’s a smirk. Ever since that weird I-don’t-know-how-to-think-of-it incident with him yesterday in the office, he’s been kind of cold towards me. It’s like he had total different personalities, one being the really kind one and one being the personality he had now : all quiet around me, and not exactly talking to me either.

Of course I preferred the one when he was kinder, when we first met, but eh, he’s still my friend right?

I’ve got to accept his bi-polar/split personalities way, I guess.

Okay, I’m just babbling nonsense right now.

I think.

~

“I want SPRITE!” I shouted.

“Cream Soda for me, please!” Taeyeon cupped her hands around and bellowed. Jonghyun, who was standing right next to Taeyeon winced.

“Wow, miss Taeyeon, I’m right next to you!” He pouted and rubbed both ears with his palm.

Taeyeon doubled up in laughter like that was the funniest thing ever. Yea, she’s kind of hyper right now.

I was in a better mood.

Well, after splashing lake water in everyone’s eye as revenge, that is. I avoided Key though.  I’m kind of scared of his moody side, and if he is mad at me, I don’t want to worsen the problem.

So after a tiring, but fun play session in the lake, the boys decided to go to the snack bar in the food hall to buy us some drinks.

They insisted that we stayed by the lake, though.

Taeyeon and I watched as the boys walked down the dirt path heading to the food hall, then, we turned to sit by on the wooden dock, legs dangling inches above the water’s surface.

We both sighed contentedly in unison at the peace that filled the atmosphere, completely different from our wild states a while ago when we were still thrashing around in the water whilst playing with the boys.

Suddenly, a rustle in the bushes not far from where we were sitting sounded, making both of us turn our heads.

“Wh…Who’s there?” Taeyeon called out. I furrowed my eyebrows. Who or what is in the bushes?

=============================================================

Hehehehe…short chapter…but if I wanna update more frequent, I gotta sacrifice the length of my chapters.

Who’s there in the bush? I won’t tell, I’ll just say something cool will happen next :3

I’ve decided to update every one day, so if I update today, I will update on Monday, Wednesday, Friday…and so on :D But I do have my own things to do so give me 2 days maximum for an update. if I don’t, I probably have a good reason why I didn’t update, aight? :)

ANYWAYS. I WANNA SEE THE SHINEE HELLO MV RIGHT AWAY. Dear SM, RELEASE IT NAOOOOOO I CAN’T WAIT ANYLONGER! *explodes from all the anticipation*

~

@Supriya YESSS IT’S AMMMBBBERRR :D NO PROBLEM! I LOVE HER TOO :3 hehehe saranghae too ^ ^ anything for my reader! LOL I don’t either…makes me depressed…but I guess there should be some in the story :P trust me, it’s hard to write them too > < YEAA POOR BB KEY :( extreme locket…as in EVERYDAY SWOONING OVER A PICTURE OF KEY AND ETC. TYPE OF ACTIVITY KEY RELATED XD yea…here’s an update! :)

@Cuppiecakes22 MMHM KEY >:D OMFG YES I DID WATCH IT. I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE ACTUAL MV. TAEMIN’S VOICE REALLY SHINES IN THE SONG :D HERE’S THE UPDATE!

@HazelgoesRawr BINGO AMBER :D and that’s a relief (for who you want sugar to be with) ;) that’s all I can say…THANK YOU FOR READING <3

@LuvZhuLing Yes Amber :3 np! Here’s another one!

@Sabrina YES POOR KEY :3 I KNOW I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE REAL MV. Here’s another update! Saranghae too :)

@ehyc0211 YESSS BINGO AMBER XD

@SHINee_Key Welcome, new reader! And thank you! :3

~

LAAAAAAAAAAA WINGLIN IS KINDA SLOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW, TODAAAAAYYYYYYY. SOOO IMMM JUUST POSTING HERE ON AFF FIRRRRST :D