are we thERE Yet?

Make the Best of It

"WAIT." Dara shouts.

"You three," pointing to Daesung, Yongbae, and Seungri,"Put a shirt on before you come back out."

"Wae?!" Daesung screams obnoxiously.

"Because Minzy over here can't take the heat." Minzy hid behind CL and Bom in the corner of the pool, unable to look at the boys' uh.. assests.

"Oh, arasso," Daesung sobers up a bit, bowing to the girls then walks back in the house.

Ahhh, to be the maknae of the YG entertaineres.  

"Come over and join us guys!" Dara giggles.

 

 

 

Jiyong didn't want to go near the four girls. Maybe it's because of the fact that they're suppose to see each other as family but he definitely doesn't see one of them as so. Or the fact that they're four stunning individuals. One way or the other, his instincts just screams: BEWARE. NO TOUCH.

Dara beacons him over. Using those wide, innocent eyes of hers and that bright smile to lure him in. Damnit. Jiyong hesitantly walks to the edge of the pool.

"Pali, Ji!" She freaken slips out that adorable giggle from her lips,"You're acting like I'm going to hurt you or something!" Dara edges close to the side of the pool, closing the gap between them.

"Why are you so far away from the pool?" Dara innocently asks in that childish voice of hers.

"No I'm not," Yes! Jiyong finally said something. He edges toward the pool until his toes poked out of the pool. 

"No you're not" Dara smiles mischeviously at him. I really shouldn't like that smile, Jiyong thought. 

"NOW!" CL shouted. In a blink of an eye, Dara grabs his ankle and pulls him into the pool. Bom, CL and Minzy pulls out a watergun from under the water and attacked Top.

"Wa-" The girls sprayed Top down. Bom aimed for the face while CL and Minzy aimed for his stomache area. Top, shocked, waved his arms around and protected his face. 

"Y-yah!" He slowly retreats into the patio but 2ne1 just followed him.

Jiyong resurfaces after the forced dive he took and wipes his face.

"Freeze Kwon Jiyong." Jiyong froze.

"Now turn around. Slowly." Jiyong slowly turns around to see Dara aiming a watergun at him. Slowly, Jiyong raises his hands in defeat, not wanting to cross a girl with a watergun. Dara giggles at his instant reaction.

"Don't leave this pool. You are our captive now. Arrasso? You have to help us now" Dara commands. Jiyong nodded obediently.

"What's going on?!" Seungri, Yongbae and Daesung comes back to see this mess. Top hiding in the patio while 2ne1 trapped him in and Jiyong surrendering to Dara.

Not giving the boys another second to think, CL sprays all three of them. Minzy and Bom follows CL's lead and attacks the three boys. Dara follows right after.

"This is a full on attack! Be prepared boys!" CL smirked. The three instantly separates. 

"Y-yah! We don't get anything?!" Seungri demanded, running away from CL.

"We brought it ourselves, you bring your own ammo to war." CL sprays straight for his head. 

"Hey!" Daesung ran around, looking for ammo but Minzy was hot on his tracks, drenching him. 

Yongbae sees Bom coming for him and runs straight into the pool. He resurfaces and laughs at the pouting Bom. 

"Bae!" Jiyong splashes water at him. 

"Hey" Yongbae replies with his eye smile,"They look like they're having fun."

"They are" The two watched everyone play. 2ne1 was still attacking the three unfortunate boys and Dara was in the pool, helping the girls in anyway she could.

Bom jumps back into the pool, recharging her watergun. She found her target walking alertly around the pool. kekeke. Bom pumps the watergun and eyes her target like a prey. Then,

"Stop! Don't. Make. Another. Step." Bom says lowly. Top freezes at her voice and command. 

"Do you surrender?" Bom surrounds him by the pool. Top raises his hands and nods feverishly.

"Then take a dive" Bom pumps her watergun, as if it was a threat. Playing along with Bom, Top spazzes his chest out as if Bom shot him down and fell into the pool. Bom, super estatic about her capture, blew the nonexistent smoke on the tip of the watergun. 

"Ji," Yongbae notices the extra waterguns at the bottom of the pool and nudges him. Ji smirks. Top resurfaces.

"Let's go."

 

 

Dara smirks as she and CL got Seungri soaked. Dara squeaks as an arm wrapped around her waist. "Freeze." A watergun was placed on her temple. "Do you surrender?" A deep boyish voice asked. She can feel bodywarmth of the person behind her. Ji, Dara's eyes widden. Jiyong's in the pool with her, he's behind her.

"2ne1! Dara's held captive, surrender now!" Yonbae announces. Everyone looks at Jiyong and Dara astonished.

"No! Not Dara!" Bom screams dramatically. Minzy rushes towards Bom and holds her,"It's okay Bommie, Dara Unnie will be alright, shhh."

"Let go of her!" CL growled. She brought Seungri into a headlock and pointed the watergun onto his temples, like Jiyong.

"Sorry Chaerin," CL glared at Jiyong,"You're all out of ammo. You have nothing to threaten me with. Do you surrender?" 

"LET HER GO, YOU BASTARD. LET HER GO THIS INSTANCE." Bom screeches at the top of her lungs. Minzy held her back with everything she had.

"She's gone Bom! We can't do anything anymore! Let it go!" Minzy cried.

"NOO.. DARA...!" Bom collapses on the ground.

Everyone stared at Bom.

 

 

Then everyone bursts out laughing.

"Yah Bommie!" Dara lwheezed,"Your acting is horrible!" 

Unable to keep his 'character' anymore, Jiyong let's Dara go and laughs at Bom. 

"Noona-" laughs"that was pretty funny" Jiyong compliented. Dara continued to spazz at Bom and leaned on Jiyong subconsciously.

They laughed until the moment passed. 2ne1 and Big Bang smiled at each other, enjoying their moment of just being carefree for the day. 

"DID SOMEONE ORDER A MASSAGING CATERING?! FOR THE FIFTH AND LAST TIME?" Dara jumped at the booming voice. 

"OH, WAIT! I DID. HOLD UP." Dara hastily walked out the pool,"Guys, get dried up and come inside!"

"Sorry about that!" Dara opened the door and the the massaging crew in. 

"It's not a problem Ms. Park?" Dara nodded. 

"Okay, where do you want us to set the massaging tables?" The worker asked.

"Ah, the living room, will you please?" Dara led the workers to the living room,"I'll be in the backyard. Call me once you guys are ready." The massagers nodded. 

Dara enters the patio to see everyone huddled up next to the fireplace. 

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Dara grasped CL's wrist with one hand and the closest Big Bang member, Seungri, with the other. She led the two down the hallway. "Girls on the left, Boys on the right. There's a bathroom in each bedroom. You guys can shower and prettify yourselves and what not!" (Prettify is not a word. It's just Dara.) 

A towel was suddenly drapped over her. She looked back to see Jiyong throwing another towel at her.

"Clean yourself up, you're going to get sick if you keep walking around with that wet shirt stuck to you like a second skin." Jiyong walked into the room Seungri occupied.

Dara dried herself hastily, taking Jiyong's advice. Grabbing her own stuff from the patio, Dara went into the master room and showered. When she finished, Dara knocked on a Big Bang door. 

"Um, there's another bathroom someone can use right now." Dara informed them.

"Thanks Noona," Yongbae nudged Daesung. 

"A-ah, thanks Noona" Daesung repeated.

"No, I meant as for you to shower" Yongbae sighed. Dara giggled and closed the door behind her.  

Now she needed to take care of the food, Dara thought. After playing in the water for so long, they were bound to get hungry. But there were going to have put the food on hold.

Dara walks into the kitchen and opens the fridge. Water, Apple cider, beer, orange juice, champaigne, lettuce, cucumber, green chilly pepper, basil, kimchi, hot chilly paste, beef, samngupsai, drumsticks, chicken wings,-Dara closed the fridge and opened the pantry- rice, garlic, onion- is there anything else we would need? Dara froze. Where is the corn!? Dara rummaged through the fridge and found the corn in the far corner. Thank goodness Dara sighed. "Dara?"

Dara jumped,her head still in the fridge, and groaned in pain. Backing away fromt fridge, Dara looked at Jiyong.

"Why did you scare me like that!?" Dara tsked and rubbed her head.

"Mian, just wondering what you were doing I guess." Jiyong shrugged. Dara noticed he has freshly came out of the shower with his hair somewhat damp.

"I was checking on the ingredients we for our dinner later." Dara replied,"Would you like anything to drink?"

"What is there?" Jiyong sat on one of the counter booths.

"Water, apple cider, orange juice, beer and champaigne." Dara listed.

"Apple cider please" Dara nodded and prepared his drink.

"Are the others out yet?" Dara twisted the bottle cap and watched the bubble fizzle.

"The boys are all done, I'm not sure about the girls." Dara handed him the drink.

"Figures Bom would be the last one." Dara shook her head

"Big Bang and 2ne1!" Dara shouted,"If you want something to drink, come over to the kitchen." Immediately everyone came.

"Water, apple cider, orange juice, canned beer, and champaign" Dara listed before they could ask.

"Apple cider!" 

"Orange Juice Unnie!"

"Beer" Top and Seungri chanted.

"Water."

"I'd like some expensive apple juice please!" Daesung sang.

"2 apple, 1 orange, water, and 2 beer." Jiyong listed for her.

"Thanks!" Dara took two canned beer and pushed them onto the counter. Placing three  cups on the table, Dara poured the apple ciders first before drawing out another cup. She placed it next to the sink and turn on the water switch and hastily poured the orange juice into the third cup. Switching the water off, she handed the beverage to Yongbae.

"Look at Noona go! Being YG's very own bartender today!" Seungri commently obnoxiously.

"Why thank you," Dara acted like a butler and bowed at everyone,"Anything else? No? Well I'd  like to introduce you to our next event of the day, spa treatment." Dara led them into the living room. 

"Whoever wants a back massage or leg massage, please step forward." Dara narrated. All the boys stepped forward. Nodding at their decision," Have fun guys~" the professional massagers led the Big bang boys to their places.

"Now ladies," Dara was having fun narrating,"We are having a facial on the patio. The light breeze will sooth your stress. The fireplace will keep us warm, along with other heaters there. Please, come this way." Dara placed her left hand behind her back and the right at the direction of the patio. 

"Santokki! Stop that!" CL laughed at her silliness.

"Besides, we have to wait for Bommie" Minzy pointed out.

"No we don't!" Bom appeared with a towel in hand.

"Ya! You take so long to shower!" Dara pouted,"We're going to get facials now, let's go!"

Bom's face lit up,"Facial?! Why didn't you say so earlier!?" 

The girls walked to the patio to get their facials done. 

 

 

~An hour later~

Jiyong groaned when the messager slapped his back, finishing the message. He sat on the messaging table and thanked the massager. He looked at the rest of Big Bang. They were all finished and was clustered everywhere.

"Damn that felt good." 

"No kidding. I'm glad Noona forced us to come." Seungri sighed.

"You ready Ji?" Yongbae asked. Jiyong nodded..Big bang got up and left the living to find the girls. They found the girls in the kitchen preparing dinner. Minzy was cutting the kimchi with CL washing the lettuce next to her. Dara was on the counter, distributing the meat  onto the platters while Bom was behind the stove making a soup.

"Do you girls need help?" Daesung offered.

"Oppa! How was the massage?" Minzy exclaimed.

"Amasing! Thank you so much Nonna!" Top replied with just as much excitement. Out of all the members of Big Bang, Top liked it the most. He absolutely loved it.

"How's the facial?" Seungri asked.

"Freaking Awesome!" Bom gleamed. 2ne1 loved it. They were glowing after the treatment. Everyone had an amasing time.

"Can you guys cook the meat outside? Oh and the corn for Bommie," Dara pointed to the platters of raw meat,"And the chicken wings and drumsticks has been marinated already and it's good to go!" Dara wiped her hands on her apron before silently leaving the kitchen.

"Ji, can you get that last of the wings?" Yongbae watched his best friend staring at the living roon hall.

"Y-yea" Jiyong took the plate and walked into the patio. Yongbae walked out after him.

 

 

"How much would that be for the massages and the facials?" Dara asked.

"It would be $975, including tax." Dara nodded and gave him her cerdit card.

"If the other asks, don't tell them the price unless they're asking for your service." The workers nodded.

"Thank you for coming!" Dara led them out. Closing the door behind her, she skipped back into the kitchen to finish preparing the food. No one needs to know how much that was. Dara smiled by herself.

"Dara, the boys are cooking the meat outside already, can you scoop the rice out?" Bom asked. 

"Ne~" Dara grabbed nine empty bowls and began filling the bowls.

"Waaa, Minkki! You cooked the rice really well!" Dara patted the rice nicely before scooping another out.

"That's good to hear." Minzy called back. The boys were coming in and out of the house to bring the food out.

At the patio, Yongbae and Seungri were on the grill cooking the meat. Meanwhile, Jiyong and TOP were bringing the food onto the table, leaving Daesung preparing the table. The girls brought out the last of the food and sat comfortably on the seats. Fortunately for them, there were enough seats for all nine individuals. When the meat were cooked, everyone dug in.

"Pangetsimnida!(sp?)" The nine chanted. Big Bang quickly devoured the food, being deprived of food for so long. The girls, however, ate civilizedly and laughed at the boys every once in awhile. They talked amongst themselves and relaxed for the rest of the evening. 

 

~

 

After dinner, everyone chipped in the effor to clean up. They decided that they only had about two hours left before they needed to get home and everyone relaxed and chilled in their own way. Bom was threatening Seungri in a conversation, Jiyong and Yongbae was teasing and messing around with Minzy, while Top and Daesung were watching Runningman on tv. CL left Jjiyong and Yonbae with Minzy to get water and planned to get back to Minzy when Dara called for her.

"CL-roo, I have something in my bag you might like. Come with me!" Dara nudged CL into the master room. CL, excited for the surprise, followed Dara.

"What did you get?" CL plopped onto the bed.

"I lied, I wanted to talk to you alone." Dara shrugged.

"About what?" CL looked at Dara confused.

"How are you lately?"

"What do you mean by that?" Still not understanding what Dara meant.

"Chaerin. Something was on your mind during practice today. No." Dara corrected herself,"Something has been in your mind for awhile now. But now, it's showing in the way you dance. It shows in the way you focus on your language session. It shows when you're dazed out for the shortest second when we eat lunch together. What's wrong?" Dara pleaded.

"Nothing you should be concerned about" CL patted Dara on the cheek,"Now let's get bac-"

"Chaerin. I am not in 2ne1. You will not burden me if you tell me what's wrong. In fact, you're burdening 2ne1 even more by hiding this."  Dara hardened her gaze on CL.

"Cough it up CL, Where my money maker at? Hm?" Dara softened up,"What's wrong?"

CL shook her head,"No..I..." CL swallowed.

"It's scary Unnie.." CL let out softly," Sajang Nim called me up personally a week ago. He dubbed me the leader of 2ne1."

"That's great Chaerin!"

"No it's not. That just means I'm going to be responsible for two people other than me. I'm barely 18. That's scary Dara." CL looked her in the eye. "Even Jiyong was 19 when he debuted with Big Bang."

"And he was probably 18 when Sajang Nim told him he was the leader of Big Bang." Dara stated softly,"Chaerin-ah, you're doing a fantastic job with the girls. They follow your word, your command. This is an amasing oppurtunity for you, Chaerin-ah."

"It's still scary, Dara!" CL told Dara,"It doesn't matter that Bom is already in her twenties. Anything can happen to those two and I have be brave and tell them everything will be okay. M-minzy's not at legal age either. I'm worried. There's so many possibilities of things going wrong. And we aren't even sure we're going to debut yet. Sajang Nim has said we were but when? When is everything going to start to come together? How long can I keep up this brave face on for them? I don't always have that confidence I'm so well known for. I'm a girl too. I have my own insecurities and flaws. I-" CL sighed,"It's alot Dara."

Dara softly held CL's face in her hands," CL-ah" Dara called out gently,"You thinking of all these possibilities and worrying about these things are the reason why you were chosen to be the leader. You always think about the group and the other two, that's the exact trait a leader needs. And you don't need to be brave all the time. They're your memebers. As a group, you go through all the difficulties together."

"There will be 'what if's, 'should've's, 'could've's but what matters is how you handle it on the spot. And no one will judge you for it. Or at least until you read the reviews," Dara scoffed,"But the point is, Bom and Minzy will be by your side as your friend, not a burden Chaerin. Remember that. They're your support system, not your burden." CL nodded.

"And knowing you Chaerin, you may not be confident now, but you'll still pull it off flawlessly. That's just how you are Chaerin. Don't be confident about it and let it flow. Let the situation come to you and make it bend to your will. You're dubbed 2ne1's leader. Now say eeF it. I'm going to be the best freaking leader. And you'll make it happen. You're Chaerin. It just happens."  

Dara released her,"Do you feel somewhat better now?" CL nodded.

"Even better! Do you want to go back outside?" Dara asked.

"I'll be there in a bit." Dara nodded. Dara gave CL her biggest bear hug. CL hugged her back.

"Just so you know, I think you're going to be an amasing leader one day. I can feel it in my bones and I will bet my whole life on it." Dara smiled brightly at her.

"Honey, You're CL. The one and only baddest female." Dara winked at her before leaving CL alone. 

CL smiled at that silly rabbit. What would she do without that bunny,hm? CL laid on the bed, dazed and mindbogged. Thinking back to Dara's words, CL hoped Dara was right. She really wanted to do a good job as the leader of 2en1. Gaining her confidence back, CL left the bedroom. 

 

 

Well we can't have Dara lose her life now can we?

 

~

The night came to an end and it was time for 2ne1 and Big Bang to leave the pool house.

"Noona! We should do this again one day!" Seungri suggested. Everyone nodded. It would be amasing if they could relax and play like that once in awhile. 

"That'll probably be sometime next year, and that's a maybe. You all are wayy to busy." Dara pouted.

"We'll schedule a day or something," Jiyong offered.

"A day?! Only?!" Seungri whined.

"Be grateful it's a day and not an hour" Top scolded.

"We really should be going now, Thanks Dara!" Jiyong bowed to Dara along with the rest of Big Bang.

"See you all another day, time, moment!" Dara waved goodbye.

"Nights!!!" Bom waved.

"Bye Oppas!!"

"Peace!"

She and 2ne1 watch the boys board their van and drive away.

"Common 2ne1, I gotta drive you all home noww~" 

"Ne~" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


That took so long.. 

Hope you all like it!

comment if you notice any mistakes or something. Thank you :)

-MiiLkYcOuPllE