are we theRe YET?

Make the Best of It

"Mmmm.." Dara snuggled into her pillow. She hasn't sleep that well in awhile and Dara loved it. It was nothing compared to the extra sleep she had the night before.  This, was on a completely different scale. Why? For one, Dara mused, I'm sleeping on my boyfriend. She smiled against his torso, which she assumed was her pillow previously. She inhaled Jiyong's natural musculine scent. She could get use to waking up to that. Dara inwardly giggled. Dara's eyes fluttered open and was greeted by Jiyong's toned chest. Being aware of her body, she noticed they haven't moved from the position Jiyong had them in.

Dara ajusted her cheek on his chest and carrassed his biceps. In the middle of the night, Jiyong felt too stuffed with his shirt on.

 

 

"Sorry Babe, I usually sleep without a shirt." Jiyong shuffled the shirt over off his head. Dara watched him sleepily on bed. He threw the shirt aside and jumped back in bed. As soon as he laid down, Dara placed her head on his chest again dosed off. Jiyong smiled softly at her. He rearranged themselves back to their original positions and fell asleep moments later

 

 

Dara closed her eyes. She found her perfect lullaby, apart from being in Jiyong's arms. She waited until she heard it.

 

 

Thump, thump.

 

 

Dara smiled.

 

 

Thump, thump, thump.

 

 

Jiyong's heartbeat.

 

 

She giggled but stopped immediately. Dara almost forgot her lovely boyfriend was still asleep. Lifting her head up, the sleeping face of Kwon Jiyong greeted her. Ae gi, he looks like an ae gi.

"Omo, ae gi. Definitely a baby. Mai Baby Boy." Dara watched him sleep with gentle eyes. Well, until Jiyong suddenly tighten his grip on her back and pulled her up until their faces were inches apart. Dara squeaked. Afraid to fall on him, Dara setted her hands on each side of him.  Whaat? Dara looked at him. His eyes were closed and his facial expression was serene, as if he was still asleep. Dara frowned. Then, she scrunched her nose. Raising her left arm up, she slapped his chest. 

A loud smack echoed the room. Jiyong's eyes snapped open and stared at her in shock.

"Yes?" Dara smiled innocently at him. 

"Did you just slap me?" Jiyong gawked at her.

"Me?" Dara looked at him, hurt,"Why... I would never hurt my sweet, loving, caring boyfriend who likes to pretend to be asleep!" Dara gasped. 

Jiyong chuckled at her and held her tigher around the waist,"Morning Baby girl." Jiyong leaned towards her and nuzzled her nose with his. 

"Morning Baby boy." Dara giggled and pecked him on the lips,"Did you sleep well?"

"Mmmm, can you sleepover more often? I sleep so well with you in my arms, Baby girl." Dara laughed.

"Baby boy, as much as I would like to, you know I can't," Jiyong pouted at her words,"but I can when you and I are done with work."

Jiyong grinned,"So there will be a next time, right?" 

Dara nodded,"Your place though. I like your bed more." She flushed. 

"Ohhh," Jiyong wiggled his eyebrows at her,"Okay~." Dara smacked him.

"Stop making me feel subconcous of using the word bed in a sentence!" Dara pouted.

"Arrasso, arrasso. Go brush up, we have a fun day ahead of us." Jiyong daringly patted her on her , nudging her to get off him. Dara gasped at him, then growled.

"Kwon Jiyong!" Dara's face flushed a fury red,"You're such a ert!" She detached herself from him like a a widefire and walked out his room with her nose in the air.

"I'm your ert, though~" Jiyong chuckled. After the door closed behind her, Jiyong picked up his phone and called a number.

"Hello?" A slurred voice answered.

"Ahhh, Noona, did I just wake you up?" 

"What do you want?" She answered grumpily.

"Do....you have plans today?"

 

~

 

"Where are we going, Ji?" Dara poked him by the arm repeatily. 

"Babe, if you don't stop. I'm going to bring you to YG and spend our day making music." Jiyong warned. Dara halted her actions. She crunched her face at him before staring at the side window. Stupid boyfriend. Dara glared at the pedestrians on the street.

Jiyong shook his head at her and continued to drive.

"Are we almost there yet?" Dara asked after some time.

"Almost." Dara looked at the streets Jiyong drove by.

"Ji... are we going to a place that has a lot of people?" Dara eyed the groups of teenagers walking on the streets.

"Maybe"

"Are we going to the mall...." Dara stared at the building in front of them.

"I don't know about that" Jiyong drove the car into the parking lot of the mall.

"JI!" Dara pouted.

"Yes Baby girl, we're going to the mall." Jiyong smirked. He finally answered her.

"But there's so many people there! The fan-" Jiyong took her hand and squeezed it.

"Don't worry about it, I got that part handled. Now be useful, babe, and help me find a parking."

 

~

 

"BOMMIE?!" Dara gaped.

"SANTOKKI!" Bom screamed back.

"YAH! We're here too!" Minzy pouted along with CL. 2ne1, unknown to the world at the moment, was able to walk in crowded places without hidng themselves like Jiyong. To have the girls with Jiyong and Dara, the media wouldn't think too much of it since they were YG trainees. Also, the fans wouldn't expect Jiyong to be shopping with four girls.

The three were wearing casual clothing and were excited to be shopping!

"Ohh, that's what you meant you got it covered." Dara wondered out loud. 

"I call them up, I hope you don't mind." Jiyong said. Dara shook her head. 

"It's fine- perfect actually." To Dara, spending the day with her boyfriend and her girls was unrealistic.

"So where should we go?!" CL squealed. Bom nodded. She took her hand and dragged her away. 

"Y-ya! Bommie! I can walk!" Dara called out. CL giggled and followed Bom and took her other hand. 

"AAish! ALRIGHT. WE'LL GO WHERE YOU WANT. Just stop dragging me" Dara whined.

Minzy watched her unnies and giggle. "Common, Oppa, we don't want you to get caught by your fans or whoever else that adores you!" 

The two watched the three from behind, amused.

 

 

~

 

 

 

"Alright, since I invted you three-"Jiyong looked at CL, Bom and Minzy "-I'm offering to buy you three anything you want, as long as it sums up to 200,000 won, each." 

2ne1 and Dara gaped at Jiyong. (200,000 won is like.. around $170 USD. Think about it. A FRIEND is offering to pay that much. They're age average is 20 at the time.)

"T-that much?" Bom stuttered. It was a large sum to give away, 600,000 won. Jiyong shrugged.

"I make a lot from Big Bang but I don't really have the time to spend the money. Just think of it as a girft." Jiyong smiled at the three.

"Ji, that's a lot of money." Jiyong waved her off.

"Just tell me what you guys want, arrasso?" 

"Neeee~" Bom chimed. CL tugged on her shirt.

"How can you accept that much money so easily?!" CL scold.

"He's G-Dragon of Big Bang!" Bom frowned,"Don't question how much they make. If he's offering this much and is still surviving with the amount leftover, then I think it's fine. Besides, when was the last time we went shopping, Chae?" CL contemplated on Bom's words. After a moment, CL sighed and thanked Jiyong. 

"No problem." Jiyong nodded to her. Minzy thanked him afterwards.

"Now.....shopping shall we?" 

The four girls looked at each other and giggled. 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong was about to regret offering to empty his wallet.

 

~

 

 

"Noona, come over here." Jiyong waved Dara over.

"Yes?" Dara grumbled. The two have decided to call each other formally in the mall. Unfortunately, Dara had to listen to him call her Noona.... 

"I have this-" Jiyong paused"-special friend of mine that I want to give a present to. But I don't know if that person would like it. Can you help me?" 

Dara quirked a brow at him. The five of them were at a chrome heart store. 

"Well, do I know this friend of yours?"

"Yea, very close actually. Practically twins." Dara bursted out laughing.

"Oh really?" Dara giggled, understanding what he was doing.

"Uh huh" Jiyong nodded,"So can you help me choose one she'll like?" Jiyong grinned.

"Of course...hmmm wait-" Dara's eyes widen at the prices"-I don't think she'll like the price!"

Jiyong waved it off,"She doesn't need to know about the price. Besides, she should know the amount of money I spent on that friend doesn't compare to how much of a great friend she has been to me."

Dara stayed quiet. "Bab-"

"Baby girl, just pick something, please?" Jiyong whispered. 

Hesitantly, Dara scanned the displays of rings. Immediately, a ring caught her attention but she kept surveying around.

"Ji...are you sure about this.." Dara pleaded. Jiyong called a worker over and asked for the ring on the top left corner.

"H-hey, how did-" 

"Babe, I'm just that good." Dara glared at him.

The worker bowed to them slightly before bringing out the collection of rings for the two. Immediately, Jiyong took the top left ring and handed it to Dara.

"What size are you?"

"6? 7? around there I think." Dara guessed.

"Can we try a 6 and 7? and a 9?" Jiyong requested. The worker nodded and brought out the three rings.

"Why are you trying out a ring for woman?" Dara questioned. The two tried on a 6 and a 9.

"Hey, it fits!" Dara stared at the ring. But on the other hand, 9 didn't work out for Jiyong. 

"Can I try on a 10?" The worker nodded. and brought out a 10.

"Because I want one too." Jiyong placed the ring on his finger. 

"Okay, that's good." Jiyong flexed his hand and watched the ring shine,"We'll take these two. The 6 and the 10." The worker thanked them and led them to the cash register.

"Ji, is that our couple ring...?" Jiyong handed them his credit card.

"No, it's a friendship ring between me and my friend." Dara puffed her face at him. 

"You're just jealous my friend gets such an awesome ring and you don't." Jiyong joked. The cash register asked Jiyong to sign off the reciept. 

"No, your friend can buy her own rings. She doesn't need your rings, so she isn't jealous." Dara stuck her tongue at him. 

"Jeaaaalous~" Jiyong teased. He signed the reciept and gave nodded at the worker. The two walked to 2ne1 bickering back and forth. The worker watched the two 'friend' communicate. Such a cute couple. the worker laughed.

 

 

~

 

 

"I better see you wear some of this in the future, mister!" Dara demanded.

"As long as I see you wearing your stuff too, miss." Jiyong replied.

""Of course I will!" Dara smiled,"Why wouldn't I?"

The couple wanted to dress each other up and bought each other outfits for the future. Not only that, they bought couple items with each other.

"You know, our styles really match." said Jiyong,"I mean, most of the stuff I got you is something I'd wear."

Dara quirked a brow and smack him on his side,"You like wearing girl's clothing? Omo, I need to reconsider who I should date."

"Aniii, stop that" Jiyong pouted,"The clothes I bought you aren't that revealing so you can't say I wear girls clothing."

Dara stuck her tongue at him. Jiyong rolled his eyes at her and slung his arm around her.

"Hey, let's find the girls. They need to go soon." The 1ne1 girls had originally planned to shop with the couple until 3. Sadly, their time was nearing. 

"What? Why?" Dara frowned. She didn't want to depart from the girls yet. 

"Because they wanted to spend the rest of the day in YG, practicing." 

"Oh.. okay." Dara let out. Jiyong, poked her on her nose to get her attention.

"We're going somewhere too."

"Where?" Dara asked curiously, forgetting 2ne1 immediately.

"Since when have I told you where we're going?" Jiyong grinned.

 

 

~

"Kwon Jiyong. You have 20 seconds to explain why we are at WORK." Dara growled. Our lovely couple were a YG's studio. On their only day of vacation, they were back in their work office. Dara was not pleased. At all.

"I want you to hear a song I wrote" Jiyong opened the track.

"Awesome. Cool. Freaken Fantastic. But why today?!" Dara pouted. Jiyong chuckled.

"Just listen to it."

"LET'S GO
IF YOU AIN'T GOT A GIRL RIGHT NOW (NO)
WELL CUZ YOU AIN'T GOT NO GAME (I KNOW)
IMMA SHOW YOU HOW TO DO IT REAL QUICK
(GD STYLE) (YOU SHOULD WRITE IT DOWN)
THERE'S SOME RULES THOUGH
ONE, PUT ON SOMETHING NICE
TWO, DON'T BE NERVOUS
THREE, JUST BE YOURSELF (YEAH)
FOLLOW ME NOW-

"What about it?" Dara said uninterestedly, but inwardly she liked the cute, boyish vibe the song held.

"What do you think of it?" Jiyong asked expectantly.

"It's...cute" Dara said truthfully,"Did you write this song for Yongbae?" Dara giggled. Jiyong grinned.

"Something like that but no. I wrote this song thinking back how I approached my girlfriend." 

Dara looked at him bemused.

"But you didn't do any of those things when you approached me."  Jiyong nodded.

"Exactly, I thought of this after I got you." Jiyong grinned,"I thought back to how I should have gotten you." 

Dara bursted out laughing. "So why did you bring us to listen to this song? Anything else?" Dara giggled.

"Yea, I need someone to sing the girl part." Jiyong stared at her. Dara shook her head immediately.

"Oh no, I can not sing that well. Why don't you ask 2ne1? CL has a nice, sweet voice" Dara retorted.

"Because they aren't my girlfriend and I want to sing this with my baby girl." Jiyong pouted.

"But-" Dara jitted out her lower lip also. She didn't like her voice.

"But nothing Babe, besides. I need a sweet and adorable voice like yours for this song. I don't need strong vocalist like 2ne1 does. Please Babe?" Jiyong whined.

"No!" Dara shouted childishly and plopped onto the corner of the couch.

"Babe!" Jiyong protested. He seated himself next to her, took her arm in hand and dragged her arm back and forth.

"No!" Dara scrunched her face at him. 

"Whhhhhhy" Jiyong kept tugging.

"Nooooooooo~" Dara whined back.

"Prettty ppppleeeeeasseee" Jiyong gave her his best puppy eyes. Dara looked away and stood by her decision.

Jiyong bit his lip at her stubborness. Then, he got an idea. Jiyong grinned and leaned over to Dara.

"Baby girl~" Jiyong pecked her on the cheeks.

Dara flushed at his sudden kiss.

"Pleasee" Jiyong tilted her head to face him and kissed her nose. Then her forehead.

"Sing.." Jiyong whispered against her cheek before he planted a kiss there.

"For me?" Jiyong showered her with kisses but avoided her lips. Dara bit her lip. He was teasing her and they both knew it. 

"Stop that.."

"Stop what babe?" Jiyong asked in a husky voice He kissed her temples tenderly.

"Stop teasing me" Jiyong smirked. He kissed the tip of her ear and d on it.

"I don't know what you're talkinga about baby girl" Jiyong rubbed her cheek sensuously.

Dara had enough of his little game. She held Jiyong's face firmly in front of her and kissed him fully on the lips. 

Jiyong smirked into the kiss and quickly responded to her. He didn't expect this to be the outcome of what he originally planned but hey, this works for him too. Their lips melted against each other, moving against one another seemlessly. Jiyong tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Unfortunately for Jiyong, Dara broke the kiss for air before the kiss could heaten up. Dara panted as they separated. Jiyong watched Dara catch her breath, completely captivated by her dazed and flushed expression. 

Dara gulped down her last pant,"Fine, I'll do it. Just don't use that against me anymore."

Jiyong smirked. "Arrasso Baby girl." Jiyong nuzzled her nose and led her into the recording room.

"So how does it go again?" Dara asked Jiyong while warming up her vocals.

"Hello y guy ido

Hello handsome guy ido

Hello hello-" Jiyong sung.

"Got it." Dara repeated after Jiyong a few times before they finally recorded the part.

 

"Do you like it?" Dara asked sat comfortably in the seat next to Jiyong. They finishd recording the song and were now listening to it on repeat. 

"Yup." Jiyong played with him phone. 

"What are you doing?" Dara peered into his phone. Her eyes widen.

"H-hey! You are not using this as your ringtone!"

"Any why wouldn't I?" Jiyong grinned at her. His phone sung :"Hello y guy-ido, hello-"

"Omo, why???" Dara pouted. Jiyong chuckled at her and kissed her on the forehead.

"I just want to hear your voice when you're not here. Got a problem?" 

"No..." Dara fiddled with her fingers. She wasn't use to the finger cringing, cheesy lines yet.

"Good." 

Dara and Jiyong spent the next few hours in the studio just talking and sharing music with each other. They didn't bother to compose anything, they had enough of that during work days to voluntarily spend their Sunday working. The two noticed the time after being in the studio after awhile. 

"Babe, can we eat dinner at home? I kinda want to eat your cooking again." Jiyong and Dara were deciding their dinner plans.

"As long as you tell me what you want to eat and you'll help me with it." Dara pipped,"Actually, I have something in mind, let's go!" Dara gleemed.

 

~

 

"Dara-ah" Jiyong called for her uneasily.

"Ne?" Dara frowned at the two product in front of her. Crushed garlic or regular garlic?

"Can we hurry up a bit? People are starting to notice us and are watching us."

"Well, we didn't have to go grocery shopping if someone didn't lose the bet against the other Big Bang members." Dara said loudly to their audience.

"Huh? Oh." Jiyong eyed the middle aged ladies whispering and pointing at them.

"Don't blame it all on me," Jiyong said loudly also,"You lost against the YG staffs."

"Don't remind me," Dara pouted. She tossed the garlic into the cart.

"Common, meat section next~" the two walked towards the red meaty section. Some bystanders who were watching the two hesitated to follow them and return to their own business at hand while others trotted behind them.

Jiyong watched her casually ask the butcher for an amount of meat he couldn't decipher over the group of bystanders slowly creating a commotion. Moments later, Dara was handed two bundles of meat. She dropped the meat into the cart and walked with Jiyong into the spice aisle.

"Dara Noona, why did you get so much meat?" Jiyong surveyed the meat bundles. They were more than two servings.

"Because I'm not letting Big Bang starve themselves." Dara scanned the shelves of spices. She picked up four to five spices and placed them into the cart.

"Herbs!" Dara announced.

Jiyong pushed the cart into the herbs section. Dara nibbled on her thumb at the sight of herbs. 

"Mint, celontro...basil, defintely basil...and.." Dara dropped the herbs into the cart as she counted them out.

"Sauuuce!" Dara giggled. Jiyong sighed and the two walked into the sauce section...with about five girls behind them.

"Do you think.. they have salt and pepper?" Dara asked. Jiyong nodded,"Yeah, we-uh. They have the neccessities."

"Good," Dara nodded. She took two bottles and three cans of sauce into the cart.

"I keep forgetting.. we're feeding a dozen of people." Jiyong rolled  his eyes at the amount of food in the cart. He can hear the girls still whispering behind them from a few feet away. 

"Shush you, we need to buy a lot so we don't starve Jiyong." Dara retorted. 

"What about rice? grains? Noodles?" Dara scrunched her face at the variety of grains before her. 

"Get the white and brown one, please Ji." Dara instructed while she plucked a few bags of noodles off the shelf (the ones you need to boil in water).

"Dara Noona, that's a lot..." Jiyong stared at the cart.

"No it's not, help Noona put them on the counter." The two where at the cash register. Dara watched the prices sky rocket as the worker scanned each item.

"That would be 254,000 won." 

Dara handed the worker her credit card at ease.

 

~

 

 

"Help me with the groceries?" Dara tugged on the groceries. 

"Yea," Jiyong eyed the plastic bags,"We;re going to need a couple of trips.."

"That's fine!" Dara hummed. The two carried their grocreies to the car with three trips. Once they finished their last load, the two droved back to Jiyong's dorm.

"Babe, that's seriously a lot of food..."

"I know! Omo, I'm excited to cook!" Dara bounced in her seat,"Are we there yet?!" (Anyone noticed my titles to this story? :D) Jiyong shook his head and dropped the subject.

"Time to cook!" Dara cooed. She should've known the boys would not have an apron in the dorm, so she used an old t-shirt Jiyong no longer wore. 

"Need  help?" Jiyong walked to her.

"Nope! I want to do this myself." Dara hummed.

"Then whar am I suppose to do?" Jiyong quirked a brow at her.

"Uh... anything but disturb me cooking?" Dara gave hiim a cheeky smile.

Jiyong sighed and sat on the couch. As an idol, artist, or producer, he rarely spent his time in his dorm. His dorm was only a place for him to sleep in. He didn't expect himself to be locked up in his dorm. 

As an obedient boyfriend, he left Dara alone in the kitchen to cook peacefully. But she never specified that he couldn't watch her cook. He sat at the counter and watched her neatly place the ingredients on the table.

"What are you cooking?" Jiyong asked curiously.

"Now why would I tell you?" Dara teased, taking her revenge as he never told her their plans.

"Because....I'm the best boyfriend in the world?" Jiyong answered hopefully.

Dara laughed," More like the best narcissist in the world."

"Either way, I'm awesome." Jiyong said playfully. 

"Either way, I'm not telling you" Dara retorted back.

"Alright," Jiyong sighed,"Can we talk, though?"

Dara halted all her movements,"About what exactly?"

"About everything and nothing," Jiyong shrugged.

Dara signed and smacked him on the head,"I thought it was something important." She continued to unpack the groceries.

"You made it sound like it's really important, Ji."

"Oh...mian."

"It's fine, hey, can you wash the new clothes we bought today? It'll give you something to do."

"Ne~"Jiyong left her in the kitchen while he followed her request.

Jiyong took each clothing out of the bag and placed them in the hamper. You'd think we're practically married by how we act, Jiyong mused. Thinking back to the whole day they've spent, Jiyong and Dara had the most normal day as a couple the two could ever have. Jiyong plucked a tag off the jeans he bought for dara. She was cooking in his dorm while he was doing their laundry. They went shopping and grocery shopping together. They woke up in each other's arms this morning. Jiyong smiled. He tossed the tag into the trashcan and picked up a shirt. He really liked the sound of it. Them doing normal couple things.

"Ji, where's your pots and pans?" Dara called from the kitchen.

"Cabinet next to the stove, second one down." Jiyong replied, smiling from ear to ear. Yes, exactly like a normal, serious couple. He loved it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

I'm sorry, but I am ending their night like this. The next chapter will be focused on their work and distance again. The next chapter, the beginning will explain some stuff but that's pretty much it. I really don't want to write out in full detail of their day together. I hope this chapter gets the point across that these two are spending their moments together wisely and enjoying themselves before throwing themselves back to 'I'm the single kwon jiyong everyone loves' and '2ne1 needs to debut' mode. They're making the moment last as a couple :) thank you!

-MiiLkYcOuPllE

p.s. I will have the urge to edit this chapter, so if there is an update for all my subscribers, please do not be confused if you do not see a new chapter up. And if this happens, please do re-read over the chapter. I would be making many changes if I do. 

 

p..s.s.s.s.s.s

Thank you so much for reading and keeping up with me so far! Please do leave a comment below or message me if you have any problems with this story. For example, the grammar, spelling, the way the story flows (too slow or fast?), updating too slow or fast?,anything that bugs you.

 

Also, if you are a true appler, you would know how the couple rings and outfits look like. The red beanie, the teal plaid shirt, the shoes, the accessories, the scarves. All those things are being bought here :) And you've noticed the song hello, right? It's a cute addition i've been itching to write. It has been the song I was addicted to for about a week before I changed it to Big Bang's Ain't no fun :D

Please also leave a comment or anything you want to see OTHER than daragon moments, lol. It's a bit difficult when they have their own jobs.

 

Somone also suggested me to write a.. uh . should I? If I get enough recommentations from you all, I'll dip into my inner.. uh.. side of me? 

Thank you for reading! :)