are wE there YET?

Make the Best of It

To Mai Baby Boy:

I left some food in my studio, eat up. I have a feeling you and Teddy Oppa skipped dinner again.
Eat well and do well, I'm heading out first. Nights Hun~

 

Mai Baby Boy:

Thanks baby girl, we didn't check the time again T.T
Same time tomorrow?

 

To Mai Baby Boy:

Yup! :)

 

"Thanks girls," Dara tucked her phone away as she walked to 2ne1's van. Dara didn't drive to YG anymore. Jiyong would drive her to YG every morning since they've been together. Their schedules has becoming more diring and packed, causing the both to spend very little time with each other. The drive to YG was their special moment to spend time with each other, even if the drive was ten minutes. 

"No need to thank us, Unnie. You're practically the fourth member of 2ne1. Just accept everything like you own it, girl." CL told her.

"That's right. Now sit down, I want to go home even if you're the undeclared member of 2ne1" Bom sighed. Minzy yawned.

"Still, I want to thank you girls." Dara closed the van door behind her.

"Thank us when you leave the van first," Bom grumbled. She laid her head on her seatbelt and closed her eyes.

The car ride was silent, as usual. Dara has worked the girls extra hard the past few days and she felt guilty always sending them home like that. Spotting her apartment, Dara unclasped her seatbelt.

"Thanks girls, I'll see you tomorrow." CL and Bom nodded. Minzy fell asleep. Dara closed the door and stepped inside her apartment building.

 

~

 

ye (love is break it) I know girl (you know my situation), right time but I can't (say goodbye)
girl (Our separate ways)-

Dara groaned. Stupid phone, where are you? Dara felt around her pillow until her fingers grasped the familiar piece of metal.

"Saying that I love you don't cha?-"

"Yeboseyo?" Dara said sleepily.

"Babe?"

"Mmm, Hey Ji.." Dara nuzzled her nose into her pillow. So sleepy and comfy...

"Did I wake you up?" Jiyong asked astonishedly.

"Mmm.." Jiyong chuckled.

"Babe, it's 8:15 in the morning." Dara groaned. She was listening to him, but his words weren't really being processed.

"I don't care what time it is, I want to sleeep, Babe." Dara whined into her phone.

"Babe, we gotta get to work," Jiyong softly broke it to her.

"Nooooo~" Dara whined chilishly.

"Dara-ah," Jiyong stated firmly.

"Shiro! You go to work first." Jiyong sighed.

"I can't do that, you have the tracks we work on in the mornings babe."

"3rd floor, room 308, 0503, in my bag on my counter table. Let me sleeeeep~" Dara hung up. Jiyong stared at his phone.

Did she just let him inside her apartment? Jiyong parked on the curb and walked into her apartment building. He really couldn't work until he had the USB that contained all their morning tracks. He arrived in front of her door, Door 308. Jiyong smiled at her password while he punched the numbers in. 0503. May third, the day they got together. The lock clicked, Jiyong opened the door. Surprisingly, her apartment was very decorative. He didn't expect her to decorate her apartment since she was rarely home. There were pictures on the side cabinets. She had three coffee creamed sofas in her living room, surrounding her flat screen. A clear glassed table was in the middle with a dark brown rug below it. She had tall black cabinets on both sides of her flat screen with decorations on each cabinet. Then, the living room just shouted Dara but all the little cute and silly decorations scattered around the place. 

He looked over to his left to see her kitchen. The kitchen was bare with the usual kitchen attire an apartment owner would provide. On the counter, there was premade lunch boxes next to her bag. Jiyong spotted the bag but didn't make a move towards it. Instead, he was interested in the hallway straight ahead of him. Quietly, he took off his shoes and walked down the hallway. He twisted the first door on his left to see her bathroom. Peering in, he accidently spotted a very pink, thin piece of clothing. Immediately closing the door, Jiyong looked away, flushed. The second door he approached was a mini storage room. It held many neccessities and women...woman needs in there. Jiyong closed the door softly. Where is that girl? Jiyong wondered.

Walking down to the third and final door, Jiyong silently opened the door.

"Aigoo..." Jiyong stared at the sleeping figure of his lovely girlfriend. She was sound asleep. Her phone was was inches away from her head. She most likely left her phone there after their conversation. A hand was tucked uner her pillow while the other clutched her blankets. She held a part of the blankets to her chest. The rest of the material flowed across her torso, leaving her arm bare. Her hair rested on her pillow and some covered her face. Jiyong inched towards her and gently tucked her hair behind her ear.

She was so beautiful to him. Her eyebrows didn't crinkle in frustration nor did her eyes harden in concentration. Her facial expression was calm and peaceful. Her eyelids covered those hazel brown eyes he adored. Her lips were slighty apart, almost puckered in a way. Those lips he hasn't tasted yet. Jiyong was tempted since day one to taste them, but he couldn't do it until she gave him her permission. Staring at his angelic girlfriend lovingly, Jiyong was very tempted to join her and cuddle next to her. They only see each other for about an hour, at the most, every day. Damnit, they're in the honeymoon phase in the relationship. Jiyong frowned. He wanted to spend time with this girl. Was that too much to ask?!

Screw it, Jiyong hastly texted Seungri before joining his girlfriend.

 

 

To Maknae:

I'm going to be late. Don't know when I'll be back.

 

 

Jiyong gently turned Dara around, to have her face him. Dara moaned but complied subconcously. She wrapped her arms around his torso and cuddled into his chest. Jiyong smiled at her, content with their position. He rested his chin on top of head and entwined their legs. He wrapped his arms around her waist and closed his eyes. He, too, is tired of his schedule.

 

 

~

 

I’m trying to smile brightly but, I don’t like it

No...Dara cuddled into her pillow more. She didn't want to wake up. That stupid alarm needs to turn off.

"I’m not pretty, i’m not be-"

Dara smiled. Much better, Dara sighed-

"Yeboseyo?" Huh? Her alarm didn't say hello. In fact, that wasn't the song to her alarm.

"Take care of it, I'm just one guy. You can handle it for today." 

Okay, Dara knew something was up now, but her pillow was too comfy. She didn't want to open her eyes and go to work.

"Don't. Care. Bye."

Finally, everything went silent again. Dara snuggled closer to her pillow and drifted off to sleep again.

 

~

 

Dara yawned and rubbed her eyes. It was time for her to get up and work. Her eyes fluttered open. Hm? Her pillow isn't black. In fact, none of her pillows had arms. Dara froze. That wasn't her arm, nor an arm of a woman. This arm was pulling her closer to her fake pillow. Oh my god, I am not cheating on Jiyong, I swear. I don't know how this happened. I didn't even drink last night! Dara panicked. Dara slowly tilted her head up, dying to know who dared to invade her personal bubble without her permission. She did not expect, in a million of years, to see her boyfriend's sleeping face. Within seconds, her body relaxes. Okay, so he's allowed to Dara smiled. And I thought I was cheating on him. Dara giggled. As quiet as she could, Dara wiggled herself up so she could watch him sleep without craning her neck.

"Aigoo, he sleeps like a baby" Dara giggled. Fascinated by his features, Dara watched him closely. His lips were slightly ajar and his lower lip jittered out a bit. Curious of how his skin felt, Dara delicately touched his cheek. Her fingers wandered lower to his jaw. He definitely shaved this morning, Dara mused. Unable to bring herself to toch his lips, Dara passed his lips and onto his aristocrat like nose. He carried himself confidently with that nose of his. Dara smiled. Lifting her finger of his face, she brushed his brown bangs away from his forehead.

"His eyelashes are so long" Dara whispered," Omo. He's so tired." She noticed his eye bags under his eyes. Her eyes soften at them.

"Sometimes I wish you aren't such a music genius, so you can take a break and enjoy yourself, Ji." Dara rested her hand on his neck.

Dara continued to watch him sleep a few moments longer before Jiyong woke up himself. Dara smiled softly at him while she waited for him to wake up. Watching his eyelids flutter open and adjust to his surrounds, Dara began to carasse his hair.

For Jiyong, this was a moment he treasured immensely. He woke up to his beautiful girlfriend looking at him with loving eyes. It is the perfect way to start off the day. Jiyong returned her smile.

"Morning Babe," Jiyong softly greeted her.

"Morning Ji." Dara giggled.

"What's so funny, hm?" Jiyong took her unoccupied hand and entwined their fingers.

"Nothing!" Dara continued to giggle but suddenly stopped.

"Kwon Jiyong, why are you in my bed?" Her nose flared, her eyebrows knitted together. She gave him the cutest glare, at least in his opinion, and jitted her lower lip.

Jiyong raised his brow in return, amused. "Babe...are you hearing yourself?"

"Huh?" Dara stared at him confused. A blush came in a little after.

"Yah! Stop thinking so ertly!" Dara wacked him on his shoulder.

"What are you thinking about? I'm imply that it sounds... weird." Jiyong gave her a knowing look.

"NO. Ji, stop it." Dara whined. Jiyong chuckled. She was being too cute. Having enough of his teasing, Dara turned around. Ahh this is too fun, Jiyong grinned. There was no way she could avoid him.

"Hey...I can hug you closer like this..." Jiyong tugged Dara closer to him, her back leaning on his front,"Nice thinking Babe." Jiyong whispered into her ear. Her blush deepened.

"Ji...can you let me go?" Dara pleaded.

"Why would I do that?" Jiyong hugged her tighter,"I like this position."

"Babe...you really like to cuddle, did you know that?" Jiyong added.

"How did you get in here anyways?" Dara asked curiously, forgetting her earlier request.

"You gave me your password to the door when we were on the phone." Jiyong looked at her. Dara frowned. She craned her neck to meet his eye.

"Huh? When did you call me? When was this? You're lying."

"No..." Jiyong stared at her numbly,"You wouldn't get out of bed to go to work...and you had the morning tracks we usually work on-which will now be with me at all times now- so you gave me your floor, door number and passcode. Which, is very adorable of you. 0503?" Dara turned her neck and blushed. This man knew how to push her buttons.

"A-anyways..." Jiyong smirked,"That doesn't explain why you're here, with me, in bed. Stop it Ji!" Dara whined. She can hear him grinning at her words. 

"Babe, I'm tired too-" Jiyong held her closer to him, if that's even possible,"-and I miss my baby girl. So it wasn't difficult for me to join you in bed."

"Mmm.." Dara turned around, facing him once again.

"You know, I wouldn't mind waking up to you everyday..." Jiyong cupped her cheek,"Saying that might have scared you a bit, but it's true. I slept so well with you next to me." Dara bit her lip. 

"Sorry Ji, I don't intend to sleep in the same building as Seungri." Jiyong laughed.

"I'm not telling you to move in with me and I wouldn't let that rat get anywhere near you," Dara giggled,"I'm just saying it's a nice feeling." 

"Well you can sleepover here whenever you like but leave your erted thoughts and intentions out this apartment...or do your business in the restroom without me knowing." Jiyong laughed.

"Arrasso" Jiyong kissed her on her forehead,"Anything for my baby girl."

"Can you let go of me yet? I want to get ready for work now." Dara flushed at his kiss.

"Yes but you're not going to work today." Jiyong released her.

"Wait why?" Dara asked.

"Babe, check the time." Dara grasped for the phone and flipped it open. She gasped.

"Ji! It's three in the afternoon! We're late!" Dara flipped out.

"Yes, that's why I requested a day off for you and I" Jiyong stated carefully, allowing the information to digest.

"A...day off?"

"Yes babe," Jiyong repeated slowly," A day off. A day off before a Sunday. Do you know what that means?"

"Two days off in a row!" Dara squealed. She jumped out of bed and ran into her restroom.

"Ji! Help me do my bed, please?" Jiyong heard a door slam a second later.

"This is what I do... make beds for my girlfriend." Jiyong shook his head and did her bed.

 

~

 

"What do you want to eat?" a refreshed Dara asked while putting on an apron. 

"Anything's fine." Dara pouted. I hate that reply Dara grumbled. 

"Fine, come over here and help me out. No boyfriend of mine will not be able to cook." Dara demanded. Jiyong washed his hands and waited for her instructions. 

"How do you like your eggs?" Dara asked.

"I don't really-" smack "Ow!"

"Crack four eggs into a bowl and whisk them."

"Yes ma'am." Dara smiled.

"Watch carefully." She took a egg in hand and tapped the egg on the side of the bowl. A crack appeared on the egg. Using her thumb, forefinger and middle finger, Dara pulled the top half of the eggshell up and used the last two fingers to pull the bottom half of the eggshell down. The whites and the yolk fell into the bowl seemlessly, without a piece of eggshell in the bowl.

"Now you try it, you got three tries." Jiyong tapped the egg harshly, creating a large crack. The insides spilled a bit. Jiyong looked at her for help.

"It's fine, just keep going. Next time, don't tap it too hard." Jiyong. not use to using his fingers like this, accidently stuck his middle finger into the yolk. Dara giggled.

"I did that before, keep going, Ji." The insides came out clumsily but Jiyong did it. Dara patted him on the back,"Just practice babe, you'll get it. Oh! I actually need you to crack two more eggs but put them into a different bowl. Thanks babe." Dara left a bowl with two eggs inside next to him.

Dara the oven and set it to the desired temperature. Then, she whipped out four slices of bread, butter, milk, ham, a tomato, and a red and green bell pepper. Taking a pan out of her cabinets, Dara placed the pan on the stove and added butter into it. Afterwards, she rummaged through another cabinet and took out vanilla extract, cinnamon, salt, black pepper, and garlic seasoning. From another counter, she pulled out a potato.

"Babe, I'm done with the eggs." Jiyong called out.

"Good, watch me okay?" Jiyong nodded. He watched Dara sprinkle cinnamon and vanilla extract into the eggs and whisked away. Placing the bread into the mixture, she paused for a moment before flipping it over.

"What are we making?" Jiyong asked curiously.

"Repeat the process will you babe? French toast, hun." Dara gave Jiyong a platter for him to place the drenched bread slices. Jiyong nodded.

While Jiyong was doing that, Dara cubed the vegetables and skinned the potato. She took out a shredder and really small pot. Adding water into the pot, she waited for the water to boil before dropping the potato in. 

"Omo, the ham." Dara sliced half the ham and cubed the other half.

"Babe, I'm done." Dara nodded,"Bring them next to the stove." Jiyong brought the bread to the stove and waited for her next intstructions.

 

"Hun, can you-"

 

Was it wrong for him

 

"-for me please?"

 

to love watching her cook?

 

"H-huh? Coming again? Sorry."

 

To wish

 

"Hun, the bread-"

 

she would cook all his meals

 

"-please?"

 

in the future.

 

"Ne."

 

~

 

"How is it?" Dara leaned forward, watching him take his first bite.

"Amasing." Dara sat back down.

"Ehhh~, you're just saying that." Dara picked her own utensils and took her first bite.

"No, it's really good." Jiyong complimently her earnestly,"Thanks for cooking me such a yummy meal, babe."

"It's not bad,"Dara decided,"And you're welcome." Dara smiled before chucking a piece of ham past her lips. 

"Why an American breakfast, though?" 

"It's simply, yummy, and something I haven't tasted in awhile." Dara nibbled on the french toast. Jiyong nodded. They ate their meal silently afterwards. Dara seemed to be deep in thought and Jiyong didn't want to interrupt her. 

"Is there anything you want to do?" Jiyong asked after they finished eating and washing the dishes.

"Mmm. What can we do?" Dara wondered out loud.

"Do you think we have free time next Wednesday?" Dara added. Jiyong shook his head.

"Sorry babe, That'll be two months away from Big Bang's comeback. The boys and I aren't going to get free time for awhile." Jiyong explained guiltily to her. He knew next Wednesday was their one month anniversary and it would be amasing if he could spend that day with Dara. Dara nodded disappointedly but she understood his deliema.

"Then we'll celebrate it from now to tomorrow?" Dara suggested. Jiyong nodded.

"Okay, hmm...Oh! I know what I want to do" Dara smiled brightly,"Can we take photobooth pictures? Please?" Dara pouted.

"Of course, do you know a place for them?" Dara nodded," Okay we'll do that...then what?"

"Idunno, I picked something already, your turn." Jiyong thought hard.

"Oh, I got it but I'm not telling you were yet." Dara frowned,"Okay.."

"I need to go to my place first, I can't really go out like this." Jiyong pointed to his clothes. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a graphic white t-shirt. 

"What's wrong with that? It's pretty casual. You'll blend right in." Dara tilted her head confused.

"I need to hide my face somehow." Dara grumbled.

"Let's go to Big Bang headquarters then." Dara sighed. Jiyong chuckled at her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. 

"Common, let's go." Jiyong dragged his girlfriend out the door.

 

~

 

"Make yourself a home" Dara closed the door behind her while Jiyong walked into his room.

"Wow, I'm in Big Bang's apartment. More importantly, I'm in my boyfriend's apartment. Wow." Dara mumbled to herself. Dara walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Is Seungri in?" Dara called out.

"Doubt it, he should be in YG. And if he was, he would've greeted you already." Jiyong came out seconds afterwards. "How's this?"

"Hun, I'm not leaving this place with you looking like that." Dara glared at him. He was wearing a black cap with a baggy black jacket and black skinny jeans he wore before. "You look like you're protesting black is no longer in. Black is always in but you're making it go out right now." Dara shook her head. "No. Go change."

"Bu-"

"Go." Jiyong walked back into his room. Minutes later, Jiyong walked out.

"No. My boyfriend is not a gangster. No."

"No."

"Don't even think about it."

"That's it!" Dara growled, she walked past her boyfriend and rummaged through his closet. "Wear that and only that." Dara stomped out of his room and sat grumply on the sofa. Minutes later, Jiyong came out.

"Much better," Dara sighed. Jiyong came out wearing his original black skinny jeans, a navy blue light jacket, the original graffiti shirt he was wearing, and an olive green cap. "Now let's go." Dara grabbed his hands and dragged him out of his apartment. 

 

~

 

"Here we are!" Dara exclaimed. The couple entered the mini store. The place held numerous of photobooths. Fortunately, the two came in around dinner time, so very few people occupied the store. 

"Hmmm." Dara eyed thr photo booths,"Do you have 4 quarters?" Jiyong whipped out a dollar from his wallet.

"Will this do?" Dara nodded and fed the machine the money. 

"Yah, yah! It's starting!"  Dara squealed and pushed Jiyong into the photobooth. The timer counted down immediately.

 

5-

 

"Ji, make a pose!-"

 

4-

 

"What should we do?!?"

 

3-

 

"Anything!!"

 

2-

 

Dara did a peace sign

 

1-

 

Jiyong smiled brightly

 

-click!-

 

"Omo, that was horr-"

 

5-

 

"Babe, there's another one!"

 

4-

 

"Oh my GAWD!" Dara panicked.

 

3-

 

"What next! What next?!"

 

2-

 

"Anything!" Dara smiled.

 

1- Jiyong winked.

 

-click!-

 

"ANOTHER ONE?!"

 

 

 

 

"Ji! We look hilarious in these pictures!" Dara laughed. The pictures came out with many candid shots of the two. The two goofed around in the picture. The pictures evidently showed their shock and improvised poses. 

"Take a pen and decorate, hun!" Outside the photobooth, the couple were able to decorate the pictures before having the pictures printed. The two laughed at their pictures and added silly decorations into their photos. 

"Omo, this is so cute" Dara looked through their pictures as the machine printed them out. 

"Mmm, do you want to do another one? There are different backgrounds on each photobooths." Dara's eyes gleamed at his words.

"Can we?!" Dara dragged him into another booth.

"Well, since you gave me a choice..." Jiyong watched Dara amusedly while she fed money into the photobooth.

"Kiiimmmmmchiii~" Dara giggled.

-click!-

"Kyaaa! Ji!" Dara yelped. Jiyong lifted her up bridal style and held two peace sign.

-click!-

Dara frowned while he placed her down. She face away from him, acting angry at him. Jiyong, catching onto her act, kneed on the floor, clasped both his hands together, gave her his best puppy face and pouted.

-click!-

"Okay, what next?!" Dara panicked.

The two enjoyed the next few hours like this. They switched off from booths to booths until the two were exhausted. They called the quits on their fifth photo booth.

"We'll, separate it later." Dara nodded.

"Where are we going now?" The two left the photobooth store.

"Somewhere to eat, I heard your stomache growl a few times in there." Jiyong teased.

"But where can we go? It' 9:23. Lot's of people are in restuarants right now." Dara frowned.

"Oh! I know the perfect place, turn left here please!" Dara chimed. Jiyong followed her instructions.

"Babe...." Jiyong started," Why are we here?"

"To buy yummy food!" Dara exclaimed.

"Yea, but why here? With tons of people?" Jiyong frowned.

"Cause I can go in to buy the food quickly and eat it with you somewhere else!" Dara unbuckled her seatbelt. 

"I'll be right back! Stay here~" Dara shut the door behind her before Jiyong could utter a word.

Jiyong sighed. Like I could stop that girl Jiyong rolled his eyes. Dara led the two to the nearby Incheon Sinpo Market. The market was an outdoor market, selling varioius of ventor foods. Jiyong had to admit, he missed eating vendor food and was glad Dara brought them here. He spotted a parking spot close by and quickly took his chance to do something productive while waiting for Dara. Parking the car, Jiyong wore his sunglasses and spied for his girlfriend in the crowd.

A little later, Jiyong spots his girlfriend with a man holding large trays of food. Jiyong quirked a brow before stepping out the car to help Dara.

"Babe, why did you buy so much food?" Jiyong opened the back seats doors. The man placed the trays of food into the car. Dara tipped the him and bowed at him appreciately. The worker nodded at the couple and left.

"Well...I kinda wanted to share the food...so I bought more of it." Dara lowered her head and fiddled with her fingers ( you know, poking her index fingers together?).

"YG building?" Jiyong guessed.

"Ne~" Jiyong shook his head. His girlfriend was too caring, always thinking of others. 

"Then let's go. Let's hope they didn't eat yet." The two climbed into the car and headed for the YG building.

"Are you mad at me?" 

"Why would I be mad at you?" Jiyong glanced at her at the corner of his eyes.

"Well, I kinda made up our plans without your consult." Jiyong realised he has been faily quiet since their departure from the photobooth store. 

"No, I'm not mad, but a heads up would be nice." Jiyong took her hand into his and squeezed it. 

"Mmm, mian." Dara apologized. She squeeze his hand back.

"It's fine, you were just thinking of the others. My girlfriend's too caring, that's all." 

Jiyong and Dara were silent the rest of the ride to YG. Although they weren't angry at each other, they liked the quiet moment between them and Dara cherished it. 

"We're here~" Jiyong declares.

 

 

~

 

 

-knock knock-

"Is 2ne1 here?" Dara peaked into the practice room. The girls were drenched in sweat, practicing their routine Taegu and Minho taught them. 

"Unnie!" Minzy smiled at Dara's surprise visit.

"Yah! How dare you take a day off on us!" Bom pouted. Taegu stopped the music and the five gathered in the practice room.

"Mian! How about a treat, as an apology?" Dara held the door wide open and Jiyong wheeled the cart filled with food into the practice room.

"Omo!" CL and the others stared at the sight of food.

"Grab a plate guys" Dara smiled,"There's plently to go around."

"Chincha?!" Bom oogled at the food.

"Yup!"

"Thanks for the food Santokki!" Bom cheers and grabbed a plate. Everyone else followed Bom and thanked Dara and Jiyong. Dara watched the girls enjoy their food with their choreographers. A present to the hard workers is needed to keep the spirit up. Dara felt a slight pressure at the small of her back to notice Jiyong standing behind her with his hard on her back.

"Babe, you're hungry too. You should grab a plate too." Dara shook her head.

"I don't want to eat until we're done, Ji." Jiyong hesitated to insist by held himself back when Dara joined the girls in their conversation.

She really liked helping people..Jiyong watched her interact with 2ne1 warmly.

 

 

 

 

"Enjoy you're food!"

"We will Hyungsu Nim!" Seungri exclaimed. Dara sighed at the nickname. The couple left 2ne1 and fed Big Bang next, in the recording studio.

"Thanks Sis!" Teddy chomped on a piece of shrimp. (English is bolded)

"No problem bro. Don't get fat off of it." Dara stuck her tongue at him.

"I'll tell YG who's fault it is when I'm a fatass." The two laughed.

"See you guys later! Or tomorrow!" Dara waved at the boys before moving onto the next people on her list.

"Who's next?" The two has gone through the dance floor and the studio floor. With a plate aside specially for YG himself, the two still had the gym, YG trainees and staffs, and artists.

"Coach Hwang!" Dara chirped.

"Do you really think he'll accept food from us after 8?"

"Hmm, good point. We'll see."

 

 

~

 

 

"Last but not least! YG Sajang Nim!" Dara cheered. The two entered YG's office and immediately noticed a much feminine voice compared to their boss's voice.

"-the last film site is at-"

Dara and Jiyong looked at each other. Maybe they should come back another time?

"Hold on, someone's here. Come in." Dara and Jiyong nervously walked into YG's office.

"Oh! Is this-?" a woman exclaimed.

"Eunju-shi. Please." YG commanded softly. Eunju stopped and fell silent be curious of the two individuals before her. Is she..?

"Do you two need something?" YG asked the two calmly.

"Eh..No. Actually, we bought some food for the YG staffs and artists so we thought it'll be appropriate for us to bring you food too." Dara brought the plate of food to him.

"We hope you like the food." Jiyong and Dara bowed at them.

Eh.." Jiyong shifted uneasily,"We didn't know Eunju-shi would be here but we can bring another plate up if you'd like."

"It's fine! That is very nice of you two, though" Eunju smiled at them. The two bowed.

"Thank you for the food, Jiyong." YG paused. "Dara."

Eunju's eyes widen and stared at Dara, shocked. So she knows, Dara smiled. Good job Appa.

"We'll be going now, it was nice seeing Sajang Nim and Eunju-shi." Jiyong paused.

"YG and Eunju nodded at the two and watched the couple leave. As the elevator door closed, Dara met Eunju's eye and winked at her.

"Hyunsuk, was that-"

"Yes it was Eunju, that's her."

"Omo, she's so pretty!" Eunju smiled.

 

 

 

I can't wait to get to know you, Park Sandara.

 

~

 

 

"So the rumor is true, Sajang Nim and Lee Eunju-shi is dating.." Jiyong wondered out loud.

"Looks like it." Dara agreed.

"Let's eat now, hm?"

"Can we drop by my place first? I kinda want to eat at your place." Jiyong quirked a brow. 

"Why?" 

"I... kinda want to stay for the night...at your place," Dara blushed,"Well that's only if you're okay with it." Dara finished quickly.

"Uhhh..."Jiyong fixed his bangs nervously. A nap with Dara was pushing it. A night with Dara in the same bed? Uh.. Jiyong watched Dara's expression fall.

"Sure.." Dara lit up. 

"Really??" Dara tugged on his jacket sleeves. Jiyong nodded. See? He really couldn't say no to this girl. Especially if she lights up like that.

"Yay, let's go!" Dara giggled.

 

 

~

 

 

Let's not get erted here. Dara did not plan to sleep at Jiyong's to...do the deed. No. She wanted to spend time with her boyfriend. As YG's daughter, she knew the YG artists' schedule. Big Bang was about to promote their third mini album in two months. Promoting the album itself will be another five weeks alone. And in between Big Bang's korean comeback, YG is having them promote a japanese versio of their Number 1 album. Dara growled, the boys would be exhausted by then. But! Stupid boyfriend of hers insisted to finish off 2008 with another album for their fans, creating more work and stress for himself and s. All in all, this would really be the last stressless moment for Jiyong until 2009 comes around. By then, Dara would be solemnly focus on 2ne1's debut, leaving the two deprived of each other. 

"Babe?" Jiyong called.

"H-huh?" Dara snapped out of her thoughts. 

"You haven't picked up your food in awhile, eat Baby. You're too skinny as it is." Jiyong frowned.

"Mian" Dara bit into her dukbokki. Jiyong nodded and the two finished their meal quietly. After the meal, the two cleaned after themselves before entering Jiyong's room.

"Ji!" Dara gasphed,"We can split the pictures now!" Dara took the photobooth strips out of her bag and scattered them on his bed.

"Which one do you like?" Dara asked. Jiyong chuckled at their silliness.

"I'm getting the one that I carried you in." Dara giggled.

"That one was cute. I'm getting the one where I'm feeding you a chicken leg." Dara declared.

" I'm getting the bobo one." Jiyong laughed at her blush.

"Wait, which one of that? You did it twice, Ji!" Dara stared at the two pictures. Both pictures had Jiyong kissing her cheek; however, one picture was posed while the other was a candid shot. The first cheek kiss, Dara was shocked and her face was tomato red. The second cheek kiss had Jiyong kissing her cheek and a flushed Dara looking away while shyly poking at her index fingers.

"I want the second one~" Dara decided.

"I like the first one more, my baby is so red here." Jiyong chuckled as Dara wacked him on his biceps. 

"Hmp!" And the two continue to split the pictures evenly. 

"Hehe, I'm going to put these in my room and this one-"Dara held a picture of them acting silly in front of the camera"-in my wallet."

"I'm gonna put the blushing Dara in my wallet-"

"No!" Dara protested.

"Why not?" Jiyong looked at her surprised.

"Well, you can but take it out when you go on variety shows." Dara warned,"I don't want the whole world discovering our relationship." The two has decided to keep their relationship within the YG building and family. They were to try their best to act like friends to YG staffs, exculding their close YG staffs like Coach Hwang, Teddy and Kush. 

"Arrasso, you better not flash those pictures around random people or post them online then." Jiyong warned. Dara nodded.

"You too! You love posting pictures online!" Dara pouted.

"Well I'll hold myself back when it comes to pictures with you, Baby." Jiyong ruffled her hair. 

"Hey!"

"Do you want to shower soon? It's getting late." Dara looked at the time, 12:35.

"Omo, it's really late actually." Dara fetched for her clothes while Jiyong rummaged through his clost for an extra towel. Dara thanked Jiyong for the towel and locked the bathroom door behind her.

Just then, Jiyong heard the front door open. 

"Hyung?" Seungri called out.

"Dara's sleeping over for the night and she's in the shower right now" Now informing the Maknae of the sudden plans. Seungri looked at him uneasily.

"You and Noona aren't gonna.. you know.." Seungri figured Jiyong catch on. Jiyong bonked him on the head.

"No, we're not. We're just going to talk and sleep in bed. Just sleep."

"On the same bed?" Jiyong paused for a second. 

"I'm actually not sure on that. Probably not." Jiyong thought after awhile. Sleeping on the floor or on the sofa seemed like a reasonable option. Seungri nodded. 

"Well, can you knock on my door when you and Noona are finished with the restroom?" 

 Jiyong nodded. Seungri walked sullenly into his room. As much as he adored Dara, he was tired from his schedule and he wanted to sleep. He would bug and greet Dara when she was out the shower. 

Jiyong went into the closet and took out extra sets of blankets and pillows. He laid them neatly on the floor and tidied up his bed by the time Dara came back from her shower.

"Ji...why are there blankets on the floor?" Dara stared at the blankets while drying her damp hair.

"Well," Jiyong eyed her fresh appearance,"I don't know if you are comfortable with sleeping in the same bed with me, so I brought some blankets out."  Damn, she looks good in her pjs. Dara was wearing a teal spaghetti strap tank top with white sleeping shorts. Her hair was ruffled and all over the place but knowing she showered in his bathroom made it more attractive to him.  

Dara smiled at his attentiveness. dawwwe, he's being a polite. Dara giggled,"Ji, what's the difference of napping and sleeping?"

"Just giving you an option" Jiyong shrugged. Dara walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Thanks Babe, but I don't intend to kick you out your bed and I don't intent to sleep alone. And I'm not talking about your pillow cases nor Seungri." Dara tiptoed and kissed his nose,"Now go shower while I put the blankets away. You're smelly Kwon Jiyong." Dara giggled and released him. 

Jiyong caught her wrist and tugged on it. Dara fell back into Jiyong, with her hands on his chest. His arm held her close to him while his other hand held her chin. Dara was surprised by his actions but couldn't stay surprise for long. She was caught by the intensity in  his eyes. The look he gave her brought chills down her back. Dara's breathing hitched. She was glad he was holding her so tightly against him, for her legs could barely hold herself up. His eyes left hers and wandered lower. And lower. Dara swallowed. She watched him his lower lip. The gap between them lessened. Their foreheads touched and their nosed bumped into each other. 

"Dara..." She could hear her heart racing. Her eyes wandered deeply into the pair of chocolate eyes she adored.

"Can I...?" Dara felt every breath he took. She nodded slightly, unable to trust her voice. Her eyelids drooped, eyeing his lips until she felt him lightly press his lips on hers. There wasn't that 'spark' she always heard about but she felt something. She felt a warm glow within herself when their lips moved. The kiss was not a simply peck that korean dramas deemed as a kiss. Jiyong tilted his head, to deepen the kiss. Their lips moved against each other a little clumsily, due to lack of experience, but the kiss felt wonderful to them. Dara pulled back slightly to catch her breath. Their foreheads were still touching, their nose bumping, their breathes mixed and their lips brushed at their every pant. The two opened their eyes and met each other's loving gazes. Finally Jiyong smiled at the flushed woman in his arms. Dara shyly smiled back at him.

She then giggled and lightly pushed him away, creating distance between them.

"Babe, you really need to shower now."

Jiyong smiled at her fondly before releasing her,"Ne, I'll be back in a bit." Grabbing his sleeping wear, Jiyong sneakily stole a kiss from her and heading for the showers. Dara giggled by herself in his room then putting the blankets away. 

 

 

~

 

 

"Seungri, the shower's all yours" Jiyong knocked on Seungri's door. Not waiting for a reply, Jiyong walked into his room. 

Surprise, surprise. Seungri was in his room talking to Dara. Seungri was on his computer desk with his pjs on the table. Dara was already sitting in his bed with his sheets covering her legs.

"Seungri, the shower's yours" Jiyong repeated. Seungri nodded.

"I'll probably won't be able to see you after I shower so.. Good night Hyungsu Nim!" Seungri chimed.

"Have a good shower, Tom! Nights!" Dara bidded him. 

"Night JI." "Night." Seungri closed Jiyong's door behind him as he left.

"Is.. that my shirt?" Jiyong finally asked since Seungri left. He was itching to ask her that when he noticed her.

"Nope. It's my boyfriend's shirt I found in his closet, which is now mine." Dara answered with a innocent smile. 

"So...it's my shirt." Jiyong quirked a brow at her.

"Nooo" Dara whined,"It's my boyfriend's shirt, which I stole!" Dara pouted. Jiyong rolled her eyes at her. 

"Babe, that's the same damn thing." Jiyong sat on the edge on the bed.

"Okay, it is but my version is more dramatic." Dara giggled. 

"Is there anything else you took from my closet?" Jiyong eyed his slightly opened closet and her somewhat bulky bag.

"Uhhh..." Dara took the blankets off her and jumped out of his bed, "I took a two more shirts of yours, a hoodie, a jacket and your black GD cap." Dara took each item of clothing out of her bag. 

Jiyong wasn't paying attention to what she took. He honestly didn't care if she took his whole closet. He attention was on her. More specifically, Jiyong was staring at her in his black, white imprinted G-Dragon t-shirt that laid just above the mid thighs. To him, she looked like a badass angel he was lucky to receive from heaven or hell. He didn't care which it was, as long as she was with him.

"Are you okay with it?"

"Babe, are you wearing shorts underneathe that?"

"Huh? Oh yea, why?" Dara lifted the shirt to reveal the teal booty shorts. Jiyong shook his head.

"It's nothing." Damn... She's going too be like that tonight? Next to me? Aww . Jiyong didn't know if he was blessed or cursed.

"So.. the clothes?" Dara looked at him hesitantly.

"Keep them, do you want more?" Jiyong asked.

"No...well at least for now, I'll probably take a few more tomorrow morning." Dara shrugged. 

"Let's go to sleep then, it's really late now." Dara looked at time. She squeaked. Stacking her 'stolen' clothings by her bag, Dara pounced onto his bed. 

Jiyong simply watched her snuggle into his bedsheets before turning off the lights and joining her in bed. Apparently, Dara was still shy with him since she only cuddled next to his shoulder. She's too cute Jiyong thought. Jiyong was having none of that. He took her hand and placed it on the side of his waist forcing her to sleep half on him and half on the bed.

"J-Ji" Dara stuttered. Jiyong wrapped an arm around her waist and settled his hand on the middle of her back.

"Yes? I'm trying to get us comfortable, Baby girl."  He nudged her head to settle at the crook of neck and a bit on his collarbone while he rested his cheek on top of her head.

"Mmm" Dara blushed at their position but secretly liked it. She placed her right on his left shoulder while Jiyong rubbed her arm with his right. 

"Are you comfortable like this?" Jiyong wishpered. He felt her nod her head and smiled.

"Good."

"Babe, what are we doing tomorrow?" Dara asked softly.

"Whatever you want." Dara smacked his shoulder. Jiyong groaned.

"Don't give me that reply, it sounds really unconsiderate if you keep using it." Dara sighed.

"Mian" Jiyong made a quick mental note to not use that again,"You'll see what we'll do tomorrow when tomorrow comes alright? It's something we both like."

"Don't tell me we're composing a song." Dara whined. She formed a fist with her hands and hit him lightly on his waist and shoulder.

"No, it's not" Jiyong chuckled. Dara continued to hit him but he didn't mind. It's not like it hurted.

"Baby girl, go to sleep." Jiyong kissed the top of her head.

"Mmm, no..." Dara mumbled.

"Why not? Hmm?" 

"Don...wan..na..." Dara slurred. She fell alseep. Jiyong mused. 

He inhaled. She used his shampoo. Damn male posessiveness. Jiyong held her tighter to him. After the events of the last 20 hours, Jiyong felt their relationship has deepened to a whole different level. He replayed the events in his head and analyzed himself carefully. He knows it. Jiyong can feel it. The past month with her was..lonely to be honest. They couldn't spend as much time with each other as they liked, them being YG artist and staff. Jiyong frowned, she didn't even feel like a YG staff at all. Anyways, Jiyong felt Dara snuggle closer to him. Today made up all the times he felt lonely without her. Just knowing this woman would be by his side like this really comforted him. He knew he had someone to rely on and someone to look forward to after his long schedules. Her silly personality, her selflessness, her amasing smile, her cuteness, her spontaneous habits, her loyalty, her dedication to music, her inner iness, her- just everything about her Jiyong adored. And it felt. ing. Amasing knowing that she only showed her loving side to him. It felt. ing. Fantastic knowing she was so understanding to their dating limitations because of his celebrity status and supported him. Faningtastic that she was his

He didn't understand why she was so worried about him cheating on her.

She was everything he could ever want in a lover.

.

 

 

 

He loves her.

And they were together for a month.

, it hasn't even been a month yet. It's ing next Wednesday.

 

 

.

 

 

 

 

 

 


If yall know Jiyong, you know he cusses. So if he's not cussing at moments like these, he's not Jiyong. lol

This is the really long chapter you have all been waiting for. It's so long that it LAGS when I'm typing out the last bits of the chapter.

Annoyed by the lagging, i'll end the author's note here! Please tell me what you think of this chapter!

-MiiLkYcOuPlIE