are we tHERe Yet?

Make the Best of It

Note! If I use the F word, does that mean I need to rate the chapter M? There's nothing in here that screams . It's barely hinted, it just boys being boys acutally. lol. Enjoy! -MiiLkYcOuPllE

 

"Lee Chaerin. Park Bom. Gong Minzy," Dara pinched her nose bridge,"Just what do you girls think are doing?"

"H-huh?" CL looked at Dara confused.

"What do you mean Unnie? We're practicing like usual." Minzy replied, puzzled.

Dara surveyed the girls. 

"Okay, we're done for today. Thank you for coming Taegu, Minho." Dara nodded to the two.

"But th-", Minho started.

"I'll take care of them," Dara assured them with a smile,"Girls, take a shower."

"We hav-"

"Minkki, go take a shower," Dara nudged her to the shower room,"I'm ending practice right now. So shower!"

"A-arasso..." Minzy looked at 2ne1 uneasily before gathering her things to shower.

"CL, Bom. You two need to shower also. I need to make a phone call, Shower~!" Dara whined at them. She left the dance room.

"Jeeesh, what's up with her today?" Bom muttered and headed to the washroom.

CL watched Dara's silhouette before she too headed for the washroom.

 

~

 

"Is everyone squeaky clean??" Dara squealed.

"Yeeep" 2ne1 chanted.

"Good, Kaja!" Dara jubantly marched to the exit,"Why are you guys so slow??" Dara whined. 2ne1 watched their lovely friend behave like a seven year old. 

"We're right behind you Unnie!"said Minzy.

"Well you aren't being fast enough Minkki!" Dara gripped Minzy's wrist firmly and ran down the hall.

"U-unnie! Wai-wait, Unnie!!" Minzy panicked. When did her Unnie become this strong?? Dara was dragging Minzy, the more athletic member of 2ne1, down the hall like she was a ragged doll.

"Nuuuuuope!" Dara giggled.

"S-stop!" Minzy pleaded. Minzy noticed a door opened a few yards away from them.

"UNNIE, S-Stop!" Minzy pulled on her arm but Dara wouldn't let go.

"Nuu-Oof!" Dara felt a large impact slamming onto her front side of her body. Dara released Minzy upon the impact and now she felt nothing put pain. Dara squeezed her eyes shut, trying to ease the pain. 

"O-ow.." Dara pouted and rubbed her head. She knew she was on the floor. How? She could feel the cold tiles against her calves. Blah. Oh wells. Dara stayed on the floor. It felt comfortable and she didn't want to move. And she's embarrassed.. she ran straight into the door. Dara inwardly cried. Hiding her face with her arms, Dara edged her face more to the floor. Ew. Dara winced. She rather plant her face on the floor to hide from embarrassment than to face Bommie, CL-roo, and Minkki.

 

Thump.

 

Wait. Huh? Dara stayed still.

 

Thump. Thump.

 

Is that a...

 

Thump. Thu-

 

a heartbeat?!

 

Thump. Thump. Thump.

 

Why would the floor-?

 

Dara froze. She sat up and turned her head to see Jiyong sprawn on the floor, amusement with a tint of blush written all over his freaken face! Quickly reverting her eyes straight ahead of her, Dara can see Bom and CL running towards her. 

Oh.

MAi.

GOD. 

SHE SNUGGLED AGAINST JIYONG. She ran STRAIGHT at him. Dara shrieked, her face flushed a horrible shade of embarrassement.  

"S-s Sor- MIAN," Dara squeaked out. In a blink of an eye, Dara stood up from Jiyong's..., and ran straight into Bom's arms.

"Dara??" Bom watched her hid her face on the crook of her neck, totally amused. CL and Bom saw everything happen from a distance. No, they didn't run to aid Dara when she slammed into Jiyong. It was way too funny and too interesting to see how Dara would react to colliding with her crush and boy was that amusing to watch. 

"I did not just do that. I swear I did not just do that. This is seriously just a dream. This is not happening right now. I did not just run into Jiyong and laid there. I did not just snuggle into his chest or stomache- whatever part of his torso I was at. I did no-" Dara kept murmuring to herself. CL, eyes filled with amusement, patted Dara in sympathy. Bom continued to hold her but walked towards the boys, causing Dara to walk backwards to keep up.

"Why are we walking to them?!" Dara panicked and whined.

"Because you need to apologize for this mess." Bom scolded her. Actually, Bom wanted to see how the boys would react to this. All of them were amused at Dara. She was too cute for her own good sometimes. She saw Jiyong's reaction from far away. He was first shocked, in pain, confused, flustered, then amused. His reactions were normal. There was no indication of him liking 2ne1's Santokki as more than a friend. No, she had to get more details. And Dara did need to apologize to them properly, not a squeak of an apology she gave at first. 

The closer Bom and CL was to the boys, the more Dara panicked.

"I'll buy them some flowers, chocolate, food-anything they want. I don't want to see them right now! I'll be good. I won't run without looking straight ahead again. I won't run inthe YG building, please Bommie-"

"No. Stop it Dara, be a good girl now an apologize to them properly." Bom chastized her gently,"And no more buts coming from you."

Dara pouted. She released her hug from to only hid behind her as they neared Big Bang. Dara felt self-conscious of her back view walking like that.

"Hey boys." Bom announced, glancing at the woman behind her. Jiyong was no longer on the floor but standing with s outside of the hallway. 

"Bommie, CL," Jiyong greeted the two and glanced at the figure peeking behind of Bom,"Dara." Dara immediately let out a faint whimper but everyone heard it. Ahhh Dara, CL, Bom and Jiyong thought. The rest of the Big Bang boys greeted 2ne1 and poked fun with Dara, especially Seungri.

"Noona, where's my greeting? Why don't I get a greeting like Jiyong Hyung?" Seungri teased. Dara glared at the maknae.

"Sup Panda, did you get any sleep last night? I can see your bags under your eyes." Dara puffed at him.

"Oh I didn't sleep too well. I had a few hours of sleep but you know...I'm still capable to run around and be aware of what's happening around me." Seungri casually fought back.

"So how's the floor? Was it comfortable?" Seungri wiggled his brows. Dara flushed deeply. God that Panda has to mention that?

"Hows that floor when you sat up hm? You know, which I'm quite sure you know, that you didn't sit on his lap nor between. And you didn't sit on his stomach either. You kinda sat in the middle.."  Or that.

"Seungri-shi," Dara called out too sweetly,"Do you want to know what happens to bad boys like you?"

"I get ran over by a pretty noona?" Seungri hesitantly answered. Anyone can tell that the tables has turned.

"No, Seungri-shi," Dara still hidden behind Bom poked her head out,"They will experience an immense amount of pain somewhere south of their body. No no,"Dara shook her head while Seungri paled," I'm not talking about the thighs, calves or legs. It's a little about the thighs but lower than the stomach area, you know?" Seungri hesitantly nodded," It's somewhere in the middle. And hey, I'll be doing the fans a favor by doing so, so you'll never have a chance to marry, which is something fans would love for you to not do." Dara smiled so sweetly and darkly that Seungri found himself hiding behind Jiyong and Top while cupping his.. importance

"I'm glad we had this talk" Dara giggled. Seungri felt the chills run down his back when Dara giggled.

Dara 1, Seungri 0

"Oh um...Sorry about earlier, Ji...I should've watched where I was going." Dara blushed a bit before bowing to him.

"It's fine," Jiyong chuckled,"Are you okay though?" Dara nodded.

"That's good...So why did you call us up?" Jiyong looked at Dara.

"Well...I want to have fun with the girls today and it'll be cool to have you guys to come with!" Dara chirped,"We're going to my place for a spontaneous pool party, you boys in?"

"We are?!" CL, Bom and Minzy exclaimed.

"Yes we are," Dara nodded,"Most definitely we are. Would you guys come along? The more the merrier!" Dara pleaded.

"Uhm..Are any of you guys busy? To the point you can't go?" Jiyong asked s.

"Well...I actually-"

"I need to-

"Ca-"

"Yeboseyo? Sajang Nim?" Dara inspected her nails,"Does Big Bang have any important schedules today?" The boys froze.

"Ani? Ohh, they finished the important ones in the morning already" Dara flexed her fingerss

"So the boys are free now? Awesome, I wanted to hang out with 2ne1 and Big Bang together."

"Uh huh, the girls ended early today." pause."Yes you can check them tomorrow."..."Arrasso."

"Oh. Can I use the pool house? The one not too far from Seoul. Kamsamnida Sajang Nim! Ne~" Dara hung up. (bold means speaking in english)

"So let's go!" Dara pushed the boys into the elevator. 

"Wait-"

"What just-"

"Stop your yapping and get your swim trunks and anything else that is fun you want to bring!" Dara whined. CL. Bom, and Minzy watch Dara push Big Bang into the elevator.

"Now, when you guys are all packed and ready, text me and I'll give you the address of where we're going to play! It's only for one day- evening acutally since lunch past awhile ago." Dara told Jiyong. 

"Arrasso? See you later~" Dara waved at the boys flabbergasted expressions as the elevator doors closed. 

"Now we're going to your place to get your stuff! Aren't you excited?!" Dara bounced.

"Wae-" "Don't question me. You'll get the same treatment as the boys." Dara puffed. CL held in her question and obeyed her crazy Unnie. 

"Good, let's go!" Dara dropped the girls off at their dormitory and waited for the three to finish packing.

"All you need is sunblock, lotion, swimsuit, an extra set of clothes, and whatever you usually bring around." Dara listed out. Dara pulled out her phone once again, ready to make magic.

"Hello?"

"Hey Hun...! How are you??" Dara squealed.

"Good! Last year in college. It's definitely fun here."

"That sounds fun. Speaking of fun...Do you remember that massage company you ordered for my birthday?"

"Yea what about it?"

"How much would it be for me to book them?"

"Does it matter? You're ing rich girl." Dara shrugged. True.

"Do you have their number?"

"Yea I'll text it to you."

"Thanks hun!" Dara smiled

"Anytime, babe. Hey I gotta go."

"Alrightie! Bye Danielle! Mwuah!

"Love you too" Ahh you gotta love your besties.

A minute later, Dara receives a text.

"Hello? Hi. I'd like to book a massage for about...nine people? Ah yes.. But do you guys cater?"

 

~

 

"Yeboseyo?"

"Dara, what's the address?" Jiyong asked on the other line. 

"It's..." Dara blushed as she told him the address. He's been calling her by her name since the little incidence she cause.

"Kay, we'll be there in a bit." 

"See ya lateer~" Dara hung up. She and the girls have already arrived and were loving it. The pool house was a party house with a pool. Theres a bar in the game room, the dining room was huge, the living room had the biggest couch worthy enough for the largest flat screen 2ne1 has ever seen. Because the pool house is owned by YG, there is a basement for a small dance room and a studio. There's about five bedrooms in the pool house but the structure only has one story. For backyard, there was the lovely pool to fit 40 people spaciously. To the side, there was a patio and an outside fireplace to make the atmosphere comfortable and homey. 

"Yah, Santokki! I never knew you had a place like this!" Bom gaped at the place.

"It's ours for the rest of the day" Dara smiled, "Go change into the swimsuits and take a dive into the pool girls."

Without further instructions the girls did as they were told. 

Minzy came out wearing a navy blue one piece with a black shirt over. Of course, this is Korea Dara, Dara rolled her eyes.

CL came out with a charcoal dark olive green two piece with a white shirt over. Ooooooo Dara cooed in her mind.

Bom came out with a one piece also but it was very revealing. It was dull red with slits on the sides to reveal more of her skin. But of course, she wears a white shirt over it.

"Damn Bom. We all know your body is amasing but you don't have to shove it in my face," Dara pouted. 

"It's a waste you guys hide your figures behind those stupid shirts. It doesn't do justice to your bodies." Dara added.

Bom rolled her eyes,"I'll take it off when I feel like it, how about that?" 

"Okay!" Dara chirped.

"Oh the boys are here!" Dara stood from patio and left the girls at the pool to greet the boys.

"Come on in guys!" Dara opened the door and let them in.

"First rule of thumb, do not get wasted nor drunk. Drinking is fine if you are at age. No work is allowed once you step inside this house and since you guys just did, no work. Have fun. No getting for my lovely girls." Dara pointed to all the boys and glared at them good,"Other then that! Go change! We're playing in the backyard for awhile!" Dara shook her arms. She was freaken excited to have fun! 

"Explore a bit if you want but come outside soon! I'll be at the pool. You better be there soon!" Dara left the boys and barged into the patio.

She changed into her baby yellow, two piece with a white shirt over. Throwing her belongings onto a patio seat, Dara dived into the pool. 

 

~

 

"Does anyone else think that Noona's out of control and just plain crazy today?" Seungri said out loud. Yongbae and Top raised their hands. The boys were changing into their swim trunks when they suddenly heard a screech coming from the swimming pool followed by giggles and laughter.

Daesung and Jiyong slowly raised their hands. 

"Okay, just making sure." Seungri nodded. Leaving their stuff in the living room, the boys walked out to the patio. 

"Uh..."

"They're our hoobae. Remember that. We're on a contract strickly forbiddening us to date. Remember it." Jiyong firmly told s. Yet there he was staring at Dara, in her two piece, playing in the water. Only one thought came into mind when Dara noticed the boys and waved them over.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Oh! And tell me how you want me to finish up the pool party! Does anyone want coupling to happen here? Should I make the boys have raging hormones here? Should I make the girls totally shy? Anything! Because I didn't know how to finish this, thats why I stopped xD Give me some feedback of what you guys want to see from them! -MiiLkYcOuPllE