He's Shy

Is It Possible?

Chapter 2 – He’s Shy

 

Sehun’s POV

It has been 2 years now since college life begins; since the day I first saw her at the orientation day, she’s smiling sweetly with her eye smiles that I can’t resist to look at.

YES, I’ve fallen for her since the first time I saw her. Everytime she smiles it feels like she just casts a spell on me, the entire world stop spinning for what it feels like eternity. 

Everyday I dream about her becoming my girl; anticipating the day she would really be my girl. The question is why she’s still not mine?

I’m a coward, I don’t dare to talk to her first and usually she will be the one to start the conversation. I hate myself for being so shy infront of her. Everytime she ask a question to me I just don’t know how to response to it simply because I don’t want to say anything stupid and thus would make me look stupid. Seriously that’s gonna hurt my pride. So I tend to just give her a brief response like “I think so” or “I’m not sure” when I know she’s actually looking forward for a better answer. She will probably think I’m boring that’s why we don’t talk much to each other.

Although we’re majoring in different course but all students are required to attend one additional class; that is the Social Studies. When I found out that we are in the same class it made me happy. Secretly I will take a glance at her from time to time during the class she would either talk to her friend sitting next to her smiling so brightly that I wish I ‘am the one sitting next to her and chatting so happily at that moment. When the class starts, she will put her 100% concentration in the lecture. Her serious and full of determination face really attracts me.

She’s always surrounded by her friends in college since everyone like her friendly & easy-to-get-along personality. She probably won’t notice a shy guy like me. T.T

Kai always tease me. Did I tell them about my feelings for her?

No, it never comes out of my mouth. Kai is my bestfriend after all. He notice the change in me everytime she’s around. I denied it many times but Kai knows me to well, he knows when I’m lying or not. It gives me Goosebumps whenever I think about it. It like he can read through my mind. I appreciate that he wants to help me to make a move but I think I can handle this own my own.

I want to be braver and able to talk to her in more comfortable conversation than awkward conversation that we always had.

What if we don’t get to see each other again after graduating from this college?

I don’t want it to be too late.

I don’t want to lose her from my sight.

I’m going to pursue her, whether she’s going to accept or reject me. I want to pursue my own love.

I don’t want to regret for not even trying. Even if I got rejected, at least I tried.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kai’s POV

I think I’m going crazy about Sehun and Chaeri.

They like each other and yet so shy. What’s wrong with both of them? Arggh, it is really frustrating.

Can’t they just admit that they like each other?

I’m not the only one realize their situation, others too.

Sometimes Mia and I will secretly observe the interaction between them. Everytime their eyes met it feels like there’s a magnetic force around them and they will quickly broke the eye contact and look somewhere else and their cheeks will appear pink. They look really good together.

They will be extra shy and careful between each other. I notice that because Chaeri is a very should I say hyper girl? But when she’s start talking to Sehun her voice volume will slightly drop. That’s when I realize that she’s having the same problem as Sehun too.

I knew Sehun too well, it’s easy for me spot the unusual behavior of him when she’s around. What frustrated me the most is Sehun.

I keep telling him to make a move and everytime he told me to be PATIENT? How am I supposed to be patient looking at him right now?

As a friend I want to see him to be happy with the girl he likes. Everytime I tried to help him figure out a plan to ask her out on a date he told me that he’ll figure it out by himself, that was last year. This year will be our last year in college and he still didn’t make any move yet. It frustrated me so much. It really does. I think snail move faster than him in this situation, he’s taking too long, too much time has used up. I need to do something.

I think now I really need to step in and do something about it.