My Life

Is It Possible?

Chapter 1 – My LIfe

 

ChaeRi’s POV

I wake up in the morning to the alarm that I set at 5am. Immediately take my towel to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for college.

I walked to college everyday since I enjoy the morning walk and it allows me to get a fresh air to start my day. Considering my schedule is quite busy so the only time I can work out and relax my body is the morning walks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ChaeRi annyeong~”                           

“Oh annyeong RiHyun~!” I greeted back my friend cheerfully with a wave.

I’m a senior this year, majoring in Journalism and Communication. I’m also a part of the College journalist crew, incharge in updating the college latest news and information for every student. I enjoy being a journalist; it allows me to interact with different student from different department. I enjoy socializing and making new friends as well as learning something new from them.

As soon as I reach my class, I see him; Oh Sehun. He’s sitting alone doing his work. I take a sit at my regular seat and start working on some reports. I have to admit that the atmosphere is really awkward when there are only two of us in the classroom.  It has always been us that got early in the class, other student prefer to hang-out with their friends before class start.

Kai and his girlfriend, Mia has always been the 3rd and the 4th person to arrive. I’m glad every time they reach the class as it help to loosen up the awkward atmosphere. Not only me that aware of the awkwardness but Kai and Mia also felt the tense every time they open the door. Kai once told me “The atmospheres around you guys are always tense and awkward, it there a possibility something is going on between you guys?” to which I immediately disagree “NO! we don’t! we don’t really have anything to say so I think that’s the reason for the awkwardness.” Since we are majoring in different course, we don’t have anything to say to each other.

It’s not like I never talk to him before, I actually did talk to him several times to help loosen up the awkwardness around us, but everytime I talked to him he just gave a very short answer. So I think that he really does not have any interest in me in the first place. This is one of the reasons why I’m very awkward and quiet around him but not to others.

After college if there are no particular place that I need to be in then I will head back home. Everyday my mom will ask about my day and ask me to help her with the house chores.

My mom is a Japanese-Korean and my dad is Korean-Chinese that makes me Japanese-Korean-Chinese girl. I can understand when my parents talk to me in either Japanese or Mandarin but I will reply to them in Korean. I find myself still awkward when speaking in Japanese or Mandarin. We usually speak in Korean at home but my mom will fluently speak in Japanese if she’s scolding someone that’s including me and my brother. T.T