Boyfriend?

Is It Possible?

 

Chapter 5 – Boyfriend?

 

“Hi my sweet ‘Chaeri’ pie, it has been a long time, I miss you a lot” He chuckled while ruffling your hair

Your lips make the widest curve on your face as if there’s a string pulling from both sides of your cheeks to your ear; you’re smiling instantly when you saw him.

Surprise to see him standing infront of you, you immediately jumped and hug him tightly around his neck. He hugs your waist and your toes floating above the ground.

“CHUNJI!!!!! You don’t know how much I miss you when you’re not around!!” still hugging around his neck.

“I miss you too, I’m sorry for not trying to reach you; I just thought that your college life will make your life even hectic so I don’t want to disturb you” he shrugged

You free your arm around his neck and he puts you down. You look at him “Silly, since when you decide not to disturb me? I miss all your teasing and jokes that we always do” you assured him. He smiles at you grateful to see that you’re happy to see him as well.

Just then Heyne interrupt by clearing loudly, “uhhmm…” while covering with her fist, you and Chunji look at her at the same time.

You gave her a confused look which she rolled her eyes “Excuse me, you didn’t tell me that you know him already and….. very close personally too” there’s a disappointment in her eyes.

You immediately realize the situation “oh~ so the guy that both of you are talking about is about him? My Chunji?” you pointed your finger to Chunji who’s smiling innocently at your cheesy statement ‘My Chunji’

“I see, so you girls have been talking about me?” Chunji ask looking at the girls smirking

“umm, well yeah a bit I didn’t know you and Chaeri knew each other” Rihyun admit shyly

Laughing, you said “I didn’t know that you’ve been talking about him”

“Rihyun-ah~ now I think we really didn’t stood a chance to impress him” Heyne told her friend

Disappointed, Rihyun nodded while looking down.

“What are you guys talking about? A chance to what?” you ask them curiously.

“We can never win against you” Heyne said with a low tone.

Still don’t get what they are trying to say you look at Maya, she shrugged while slightly raised her eyebrow.

You face Chunji “let me introduce you to my friends over here” grabbing one of him arm, you introduced everyone of them to him. “This is Maya, Heyne and Rihyun” pointed to each one of them respectively

“Hi I’m Chunji nice to meet you” held his hand out for a handshake with a smile that instantly wipes out the disappointment in Rihyun and Heyne. They handshake with him “Nice to meet you too”

You empty the seat beside you so he can sit beside you, “Wanna join us for lunch?” you point to the empty seat beside you signaling for him to sit down.

“That would be my pleasure to have a lunch with the pretty ladies, if the girls don’t mind?” he looks to the girls.

“We would love too if you could join us” Heyne said excitedly

“We have so many things to catch-up” you genuinely smile at him.

He sat next to you and u guys start talking non-stop and giggling.

~~~~~

Sehun’s POV

It was lunch time; me and the boys arrived just in time before the cafeteria got too crowded. We sit at our usual place which is at the corner; and Kyungsoo and Chanyeol volunteered to buy the food for us so basically we all don’t have too queue-up.

I saw her coming in the cafeteria with her friends smiling and talking with her friends. They took a sit at the other corner. She start working the moment she sat down, how I wish I could stop her and just let her have her lunch without working on her laptop.

I watch her intently when Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are back with the foods. Kai interrupt me by saying “Just eat already; you won’t be able to make her yours by just looking at her”. He sounds rather annoyed.

I eat, talk with the boys and look at her from time to time. Geez she didn’t stop typing and I can see her food still unwrapped.

Then suddenly, I saw a guy walking to her direction. I never seen him before so I could guess he is one of the freshman.

But wait! Why is he covering Chaeri’s eyes?

I saw Chaeri’s reaction, she’s kinda shock too. Who is he?

Then I saw again the smile on her face when she faces that guy.

It hurt me.

I caught off guard when she smiling and hugging the guy. I never saw her hug any guy at this college before. It feels like someone just stabbed my heart with a spear.

“Who’s that guy?!” Kai asked shockly

“Her boyfriend?” I heard Baekhyun ask the question that seems to pierce my heart

“uh-oh our Sehun need to do something” Chanyeol said

“Sehun, are you alright?” Suho ask with a worried voice,

I couldn’t answer any of the questions. I was too upset to myself for not taking any available chance before.

I’m shocked too just like them. I lost my appetite.

Just before I could get up I felt Kyungsoo’s hand on my shoulder, “Maybe it is not like what you think” he smiled to assure me.

I just couldn’t stand there looking at her being so fond with another guy. So I left the cafeteria.

No matter how hard I tried to clear up my mind, the same question pops up;

Who’s he?

Her boyfriend?

She looks so happy hugging him tightly. I know this is not a normal friendship. I never seen her so fond with a guy before.

 

 

Author’s note:

Sehunnie is Jealouuuuus~~~~ ^.^