A lil bit of him

Is It Possible?

Chapter 6 – A lil bit of Him

 

Chaeri and Chunji had been spending the entire day together. Since Chaeri is supposed to be present during the orientation are taking place she will talk with Chunji whenever there’s a short break and smile never fade from her face.

Some of the girls are already jealous because of their close relationship with but they can’t do anything since she is a sunbae whom they need to respect.

When the first day of orientation is finally over in the afternoon, Chaeri and Chunji decide to take a walk together.

“Chunji-a~, how come you enrolled to the university only this year? I thought you decided to go for only A year gap?” Chaeri ask him curiously and stressed a bit on the ‘A’.

“Actually I did, I was supposed to apply for last year but abeoji didn’t let me, he said studying at the university is only a waste of time when I can actually start working” he raised his eyebrow abit and his lips form a thin line.

“So how did you manage to convinced aboeji?” She asks him

“I told him that I want to start my own career without depending on his help, I told him that I want to go to university to pursue my study. Eomma agreed with me and she also helps me to persuade abeoji to let me continue studying. Abeoji only let me know that he let me study after 2 days being silent. I thought if abeoji still refuse to let me study then I will run away from home”

“Abeoji must have a high expectation in you, you should be grateful to him that he allowed you to continue studying and decide to start on your own career” She smiles at him and he does the same.

“It’s not like I’m going to leave him or so, I just want to know where I actually stand with my own effort and hard work. You should know the satisfactions that you get after all the hard works and for achieving something, I want people to know me as ME not anyone else” he sounds so disappointed

Chaeri understand exactly how her bestfriend feels at that moment. Trying to cheer him up, “He just want what best for you and when he allow you to come here, it’s a sign of approval that he trust you that you are a mature guy that can make your own decision”

“Yeah I hope so, I’m satisfied just the thought about it, and the most important thing that I’m happy about is get to see you again! You always made my day” he’s smiling while ruffling Chaeri’s hair making it look messier.

You immediately trying to straighten your hair again, “I’m happy to see you too, I was waiting for you last year but you didn’t show up at the orientation day, Do you know how disappointed I’ am not able to see you?” She pouts while looking at the pavement.

“I’m very sorry for not contacting you while I was away; I was kinda busy with works.” He apologizes while looking into her eyes with his apologetic eyes.

“But Hey! I’m here now walking next to you!” He said trying to cheer y her up and squishing her shoulder.

She instantly smiles at him. And finally says,

“Yes! You’re here so now everything will be back just like before” she smiles with her eye smile visible and chunji is happy to see you’re cheered up.

“by the way, How’s abeoji and eomma doing? Are they here in Korea too?” you ask him

“Abeoji and Eomma are both fine. Abeoji doesn’t want to come back with us, Eomma is here to accompany me. Eomma think that I’am still a lil boy that doesn’t know how to take care of myself” He sound a bit disappointed.

“I see, It’s good to know that they both are doing fine. To eomma you’re still a lil kid. The same things happened to me too, you know that? Oka-san treats me like a little kid too.” she said while sighing.

“OH wait~! since eomma is here, so that’s mean I can come and see her!” you said excitedly

“Of course you can! I’m sure Eomma would be happy to see you too. Let me tell you something, When we first arrived at the airport…

Flashback…

“Chunji-a, I miss our hometown so much”

“me too Eomma”

“Omo~ now that I’am back so that’s mean I can finally see my Sweet Chaeri Pie again” she said in anticipating tone

“uhmm~” chunji nodding

“It has been 2 years since I last saw her, I’m sure she’s grown-up to a beautiful young lady!” clamping both of her hands together

…End of Flashback

“She really wants to see you again that even when we first get to the airport you are the first person that she has mention without even bother to ask how I feel after the ride, she didn’t even bother to worry about how’s abeoji doing alone” he sighed heavily.

“Owwww~ look at you, how can eomma not worry about you when you’re acting like a little boy?” she while patting his back.

Chunji was taken aback at what you just said to him, his eyes enlarged and his mouth making O-shape “Omoo~! How could you say that? Can’t you see I’m a grown-up man and I’m much taller now?!”

Chaeri can’t stop laughing at how childish he can be.

*I’m glad he is the same Chunji that I know* She stops laughing and gave him a big grin.

“Wae? FINE JUST LAUGH~! That’s what u like to do right?” with this she burst into laughter again.

He stops walking and reach for her cheeks, when he touched her cheeks he immediately pinch both of her cheeks “Do you still want to laugh now?”

“AAaWww” she slap his both of his hands to stop him from pinching her cheeks.

“Owkay  A wiii thop laafing” then he let go of her cheeks

Chaeri rub both of her cheeks with her hands

Now he’s the one that laughing “Look at your cheeks! They are red like an apple!” he laughs again while clenching on his stomach.

Meanwhile, She just glared at him while still rubbing her red cheeks, then she walked past him leaving him behind.

“Hey! Chaeri wait for me!”

 

~~~~~

 

Sehun’s POV

I was having a dance practice until late afternoon. When I was at the hallway, I saw them… Chaeri and the new guy.

I can see them talking and laughing. Aren’t they talked enough?

It hurt me to see her so happy with another guy. But I think this is my fault too for acting so slow.

My heart aches so much but my feet keep on walking. I’m following them but I can’t hear anything because of the distant.

I saw Chaeri didn’t stop laughing, I never saw her laughing so content. From her laugh, I can tell that she’s very comfortable with that new guy.

Then I saw that guy pinch her cheeks, how can he just pinch my precious Chaeri’s cheeks?

I can’t take it, it’s painful to just watch.

I turned around and walk to the opposite way.

My heart is aching.

This is what you called Jealousy?

 


 

Author’s note:

Oh~ uri Sehun is getting jealous~ I know you guys are waiting for more SehunxChaeri, but please be patient coz there a long way to go~

Stay tune for the next chapter! J

Please Comment dear reader, I really want to know what you guys think about this story. This story will be more to ChaerixChunji but it is part of the storyline to show their close relationship. Please be patient!

XOXO