Amusement Park

Is It Possible?

Chapter 3 – Amusement Park

 

“Are you sure this gonna work?” Mia looking rather unsure at his boyfriend

“Trust me it’ll work” there’s a smirk planted on Kai’s face

~~~~~~~~~~

“Chaeri~” someone called your name and you turned around to see who’s calling you.

“Oh, hi Kai~ hi Mia~” you greet them back with eyebrow slightly raised *may I help you?*

“Are you free this Sunday?” Kai ask you

“This Sunday?” you think hard trying to remember if you have any plan for that day

“I don’t think I have any plan for this Sunday so I think I’ll be free, why?” you question Kai curiously back

“SS(social studies) clan want to go to the amusement park and have fun this Sunday, everyone will be there. So we were wondering if you would like to join us” he offer you

“Is that so? I think that will be great to spend the day with you guys since we’re rarely spend any time together” you answer eagerly looking at both of them

“But the other girls will not be able to make it cause they already plan a date with their boyfriends” Mia told you.

Your social studies clan consist only 5 girls which include you and Mia.

“So the only girl will be me and you” she pointed her finger to you and herself.

“I see, that’s too bad then but no worries I will come” you said and smiling at the sweet couple

“THAT’S GREAT!!” Mia hugs you because she’s happy that you will be there too.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chaeri’s POV

When Kai told me about the Sunday event, I was really looking forward to it. It’s a great way to create and strengthen my friendship with them or should I say ‘Bonding-Time’. I would be lying if I said that’s my only reason anticipating for this Sunday.

Since this Sunday will be SS clan day-out that’s mean Sehun will be there as well. ^o^ I had a butterfly stomach everytime I think about it.

I’m wearing knee-length jeans with a pink blouse.

When I reached there, I saw Kai and Mia holding hand like always. Me Jealous? Yeaa maybe a lil.

I called out to Mia and when she turned around I gave her a wave and continue walking toward them.

“Chaeri, I’m glad you’re able to make it today” Kai smiling so happily

“I’m happy to see you guys on Sunday too” I told them because obviously you guys don’t see each other on Sunday.

“oh, Sehun just text me he’s here” Kai reading the text from his phone

We look around to see if we can spot him while Kai tried to reply to his message.

“KAI!” we turned around to see Sehun walking fast toward us

He is wearing a jeans and a t-shirt. He’s looking hot even in casual.

“Am I late?” He ask Kai

Kai look at his wristwatch, “Just in time” then he punch Sehun on his shoulder and Sehun did the same to him.

“So where are the others?” I ask Kai, I just realize that the others are not here.

“Woohyun has a family gathering, AJ and Namsun got training for their upcoming inter-college taekwondo tournament, while Youngjae, Woobin, Minwoo, Taehyun and Kyungsoo are not feeling well. They told me that they went out last night and maybe eat something bad” he told me precisely.

“Aww~ that’s too bad, I hope they get well soon” I said in disappointment

“so that’s mean it will only be 4 of us to enjoy the day” Kai told us.

Kai then went to the nearest counter to pay for the tickets. He came back with a handful of ticket. We’re a bit shock to see the tickets his holding now. He then divides the tickets to 4 equally.

“Why do you buy so many tickets?” Mia voice can be heard utter in disbelief; I bet she’s going crazy with her boyfriend here.

“Because we are going to try everything today!” Kai excitedly told Mia who rather looking slightly shock at his boyfriend.

First we tried the roller coaster and second we tried the Jet coaster, the third is the water-log.

Mia wasn’t feeling so good after trying the water-log so Kai told us that he wants to take Mia home. I was disappointed to found out Mia wants to go home. As much as I want her to stay I don’t want her to feel unwell so I asked Kai to take her home immediately.

Kai hand over his ticket and Mia’s to Sehun.

“What are we suppose to do with this?” I heard Sehun ask Kai while I was clenching Mia’s shoulder

“Try everything on behalf of us, don’t waste it and make sure you try everything and take some picture for us too!” He told Sehun who was wearing are-you-serious face expression

“This guy seriously…” Sehun mutter

Kai ignored Sehun and grab Mia. “I guess I’ll see you guys tomorrow at the college then” Mia bowed before she and Kai leave the two of us standing there.

“Bye~ make sure you have a good rest and able to come to college tomorrow” I told Mia who was already walking away from us with her back facing us.

“Don’t worry, he’s beloved boyfriend will take good care of her” Kai smile that rather looks like a smirk to me.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mia’s POV

When Kai whispered to my ears when I was mad at him about the tickets that he wants to help Sehun, I quickly understood the whole situation.

He wants Sehun and Chaeri to get along with each other and who knows maybe Sehun will confess her feelings for her.

Kai was sure once their tickets used off they will have nothing to do, that’s the reason why he bought a handful tickets that enough to try every single thing that exist at the amusement park.

And of course, I’m perfectly fine. Me being sick is only one of reason so we can leave the two of them together. I hope they had a quality time together. I felt like I just betrayed Chaeri, but this is for her own happiness too.

Instead of going home, we decided to take a walk and spend our own quality time together.

 

 

Author’s POV

You and Sehun decided to try all of them, not all of them but most of them.

Both of you tried to play as many as possible or else the tickets will be a waste.

You are tired now from all the screaming that you almost lost your voice, so do Sehun.

While you’re walking to look for what to play next, something caught your eyes; headbands. You are obsesses with them and so you automatically walk to the small shop that was selling a cute cat headband leaving Sehun behind. Grabbing one and you tried it on. Sehun just follow you when he saw where you’re heading to.

“Ahjusshi~ how much is this?” you pointed to the headband on your head

“oh, that one comes in a set” the ahjusshi told you

“set?” you ask the ahjusshi

“Yes, this is a couple set, you can’t just buy one of it and if you want you have to buy one set” He grab the other one and give it to Sehun.

“Why don’t you ask your boyfriend here to buy it for you? It will look good on both of you” He looks at both you and at Sehun.

You were flustered by his statement and quickly corrected him “N-no, actually we’re not a couple ahjusshi” avoiding looking at Sehun whose standing next to you

The ahjusshi saw that both of you were blushing and start to tease you guys “oh really? I thought you are coz you two look really cute together” He giggled. That made your cheeks appears redder so do Sehun.

You take off the headband on your head give it back to the ahjusshi and thanked him and was about to walk away when you heard,

“ahjusshi, how much is the set cost? I’ll take one” that totally caught you off guard when u heard Sehun asking the ahjusshi and quickly walks back to him

“It’s ok~ you don’t have to buy it” but Sehun already handed him the money.

The ahjusshi gave his change back and hand him the two headbands.

Sehun handed you one of the headband and you’re not sure whether to accept it or not,

“I’ll pay you half of it then” you want to take your purse out from your bag

“It’s ok, please accept this as my gift” He smiles so sweetly at you that can melt you instantly.

“What gift? There’s no reason for me to accept any gift” you are confused

“I know it’s a bit late but you’re birthday was last week right? I’m sorry I didn’t get to greet you on your birthday” He slightly feels guilty

“oh~ a birthday gift?” you’re happy knowing that he actually know your birthday, you feel like squealing right there.

“then I’ll accept this as a birthday gift from you, Thank you~” you thanked him and take the headband from his hand. You walked to the nearest mirror you can find and put it on. You adjust the headband on your head a lil bit on the mirror and then you turn your body around to Sehun and called his name,

“Sehun~ how do I look?” you pointed to yourself who’s smiling like a little girl

“umm…” he sheepishly rubbed the back of his hair and try to look away

“is it bad?” you’re about to take it off when,

“No, yo-you actually look cute on it” a faint tinge of pink spreads across his cheeks.

You’re happy with the compliment that you just get from him and saw he was having a hard time to put the headband on. So you walk to him and tried to help him. Since he’s tall you need to stand on your toes and your hand reach the headband. You can smell his cologne while adjusting the headband on his head.

“There you go, you look perfect on it too” you told him. He still froze there and you guys made a short eye contact that made both of you froze for a while.  You can feel the adrenaline quickly flow in your body; Your heart beating so fast.

You broke the eye-contact by clearing your throat and take a few steps backward. He also did the same and then he looks at the mirror to see how he looks like.

The ahjusshi who has been watching you guys the whole time chuckled, “You both looks like a real couple now!” he tease you again which made both of you blush.

Before quitting the shop the ahjusshi thanked us “Thank you and please come again” he had this cheesy smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun’s POV

I know she want it and I don’t want to disappoint her. So I buy it for her and this will be our first item as couple. Thinking about it makes me happy inside.

 “Why don’t you ask your boyfriend here to buy it for you? It will look good on both of you” Boyfriend? Did he just thought I’m her boyfriend? do we really look couple? ^o^

“oh really? I thought you were coz you two look really cute together” really? I secretly like to think that too. HAHA

After I paid for it and give it to Chaeri, she put it on infront of the mirror

“Sehun~ how do I look?”

*You look really cute* but how am I suppose to tell her?

“umm…”

“is it bad?”

*No, absolutely no! the headband looks like it is made meant for you*

“No, yo-you actually look cute on it” *aissh, why do I my words stuttered infront oh her? I look like a fool now*

I feel like running away that moment.

I was having a hard time putting the headband on coz I never wore any before and that’s when she appear infront of me to help me with it.

She’s standing so close infront of me. Her petite body makes me want to hug her, her pink plump lips makes me want to kiss her. Our faces are so near and I can smell her sweet perfume. I feel the urge to hug and kiss on her lips that moment. YES, at that moment how I hope the time would stop. I really wish she could be mine.

When we made an eye-contact, I feel like there’s electricity flowing through my body. My heart started to pound so hard.

Is this what we called love?

------

We rode the merry-go-round for the last time before leaving the park. There are few more tickets but both of us are tired already. When we left the park, my wristwatch showed 6.36pm and I got a message,

“Don’t forget to treat her to dinner and walk her home xP   -Kai”

*This guy, did he plan all of these?*

I told Chaeri that I’ll be treating tonight dinner so we had our dinner at the Chinese restaurant before I walk her home.

She let me walked her home, that’s a relief coz I really want to be with her longer and to spend more time with her.

We barely said a word to each other, I think because we’re too tired.

We reached her house in no time or is it only me that think time went so fast that evening.

“Sehun” she called me

“Ye-yes?”

“I really had a great time with you today and thanks again for the headband” she pointed to her head. We’re still wearing it

“me too, I had a great time with you and thanks for accepting my late birthday gift”

She chuckled and smile like an angel, her eye smile makes her look even cuter

“Thanks for walking me home, I think I should go in now, Good Night” she gave one last bow to me.

*can I give u a peck on your cheeks?*

“Good night”  Her back is facing me right now.

“Chaeri-ah” I suddenly called out her name

She turned around

“You look really cute today, I mean it”

I couldn’t really see her face as it’s already dark but I guess she’s a bit shy I guess coz she stuttered her word

“Tha-thank you, you look good with the headband too, see you tomorrow. Good Night~” she bowed to me one last time before walking to the door again.

I stood there watching her until she finally enter her house before going home.

 

 

 

 

 

This is one long chapter. How do u guys like so far? Sehun is trying to approach her. Nice approach Sehun you look cute too.

SS clan, yeah that’s what they called themselves.LOL XD

It took me quite awhile to upload the 3nd chapter because of no excess to internet connection.

So what is Sehun’s next plan to approach her? Stay tune for the next update.

xoxo, author