Sleepover

Is It Possible?

Chapter 7 – Sleepover

 


Weeks has pass since the orientation day, you life are still the same except the fact that more assignments need to be done as you are in your final year.
You and Chunji have been spending quite sometimes. He always joined you for lunch; the girls are pretty close with him now.
Nothing extraordinary happened but the fact that everyone can tell you are happier; at least that’s what your girlfriends told you.
Well, what can you say? When your very best friend is now back with you to share all your crazy thought and who would do the craziest thing on earth, who would never complain about your weird behavior; nothing is better than someone that can understand you really well.
Rihyun, Maya and Heyne are someone close to you, not that you don’t trust them to share all your secrets with but there’s still a few doors that they had yet to open.
You grew up with Chunji, went to the same school from kindergarten to high school, the one that are always there throughout the years when your life is going up or down.
No one can replace the spot that Chunji hold in your heart.

~~~~~

It is Monday again.
In the morning you come to the class and take a seat at your usual sitting and start looking for something.
“Where did I put it? It should be here.” You’re talking to yourself while looking for something in your bag.
Sehun is aware of your present and he is looking at you but you’re too busy in looking for something that you did not aware that he’s been staring at you.
*I wonder what she’s looking for*
*Should I ask her?*
*Maybe I can help her looking for the stuff, if I can find it for her and she will recognize me more!*
*I think that is a great idea, you can be smart too Oh Sehun* he praised himself and his lips form a small upward curve.
He was about to stand up to go to your direction when someone knock on the classroom door.
*knockknock*
Both you and Sehun look at the same direction, the door.
To his disappointment it was none other than him,
Chunji
You, on the other hand,
“Oh~ Chunji, what are you doing here?” you are surprised to see him because you only get to see him during lunch or after you had your last class.
Chunji walk in your classroom to your direction. By now you already emptying your bag; all your stuffs are on the table but you still can seem to find the thing that you are looking for.
“What are you looking for?” Chunji ask while looking down at all you stuffs.
“I’m looking for my pendrive, it contain the report that I need to send to Mr. Lee today”. Now you’re reaching for your laptop’s bag.
“Stop searching you won’t find it there” he said calmly while crossing his arm.
You give him a confused look, you raise one of your eyebrow.
He then takes something out of his shirt pocket and shows it to you; something that you’ve been looking for since early morning, your pendrive.
“HAAAA~ MY PENDRIVE!!!” you are surprised to see that your pendrive is with him.
“WHERE DID YOU FOUND THIS?” because basically you don’t remember misplacing the pendrive.
Chunji return the pendrive back to you, “I thought you’ve changed since you’re a university student now, but you’re still the same old Chaeri that I know with the clumsy attitude” he sighed.
“Well, thanks for the pendrive” you thank him with a bit of sarcasm tone and continue “It’s not that I did it on purpose” you rolled your eyes at him.
“but tell me, where did you actually found this?” you hold the pendrive
“I didn’t” he simply says
“Huh?” is the only thing you manage to say
“You probably drop it while sleepover at my place on Saturday” he begin
*Sleepover? She had a sleepover at his place?* Sehun has been listening to your conversation with Chunji the whole time
“Eomma found it in my room while trying to wake me up. On the floor then she pick it up, knowing that it is not mine as she can read the sticker read ‘H. Chaeri’”
*Are they sleeping in the same room?* Sehun grew hysteric inside but keep calm on the outside.
“Aaah~ I see” you said finally understand the whole situation.
Just then a song came out of nowhere.
Chunji took his phone out from his pocket, he showed his phone to you and it shows you who is calling him.
‘Eomma calling’
Then Chunji finally answer the call,
“ne, eomma…,
…yes I did,
…she’s right here” is what you can hear what Chunji told his mom.
“wait a sec” he said on the phone before giving it to you,
“Eomma wants to speak to you” chunji told you.
You grab the phone and,
“Annyeonghaseyo Eomma~” you said with a cheerful tone.
*She call his mom as Eomma too? Not imo?* now Sehun grew furious
“Did he return your pendrive?”
“Yes he did, Eomma thank you for picking up the pendrive and the trouble for making Chunji return it to me” you said gratefully.
“Oww, look at my sweet lil Chaeri pie, it’s really nothing honey and I’m giving you the permission to trouble Chunji anytime you want” you can’t help but to chuckle at the last statement while looking at Chunji.
“I’m glad to know that my Chaeri still have that side of her that I adore” she said affectionately
Chunji is curious about what you and his mom talking about so he put the loudspeaker on so that he can listen to what you talk with his mom.
“Eomma, I can hear now~” he said proudly
You’re making a frown at him for disturbing the talk
“Aigoo Chunji-ya, you shouldn’t listen to a ladies talk!” Mrs. Lee scolded Chunji
“Well I shouldn’t be on the phone for too long, have fun guys, and Chunji don’t go back home late today, and if possible bring Chaeri home tonight so she can have dinner with us” she said
“Eomma, thank you so much, I’ll see if I can make some time for dinner tonight” you told her.
“Ok honey but don’t force yourself to come, I’m hanging up Bye~!” she said
“Bye~” both you and Chunji said in unison.

Right after Mrs. Lee hung up
“See, even eomma agree with me that you’re still clumsy, I wonder what would happen without me by your side”
“Yea you’re right my so-called ‘superhero’ that save my day, but FYI, I manage to keep up without you for the last 2 years you’re not here”
“Then should I leave?” he said sulkily.
*HELL YEAH! YOU SHOULD LEAVE FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!* Sehun thought in his mind
“Don’t you dare to leave me again!” you scold him
Chunji smirk “I’m going to my class now, see you later Ri-chan~!” while waving using the back of his hand while walking out from your classroom.
*Ri-chan? Why is he calling her that?* Sehun thought again
“YAH! I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT AT SCHOOL!” You yelled at him.

 



Author’s note:
Hello Everyone sorry for the long-time-no-update. I just finished my college entrance exam now I have the to write a new chapter and updating my story. Thanks for waiting patiently. I love you subbies♥
I’m sorry for making Sehun part only speaking in his mind OTL
Ri-chan, ‘chan’ is a Japanese honorific. It expresses that the speaker finds a person endearing. *Credit to Wikipedia.
Thank you for reading my dear subscriber and not to forget my silent reader. Please subscribe to find out what happen next. I know this fanfic suppose to be more fluff between Chaeri and Sehun but I can’t help to tell about what happen between Chaeri and Chunji.
Oh yeah before I forgot again, this Chunji in this story is the Chunji from TeenTop.
XOXO