Matching Clothes

Is It Possible?

Chapter 8 – Matching Clothes

 

It is now Friday, but still in the same week as the missing pendrive incident.

Your last class for Friday is Social Studies.

“Finally! Weekeeeend I’ve been waiting for you! Wohooo~” Kai celebrating.

You’re putting your books in your bag when suddenly,

“Chaeri, since tomorrow is a weekend do you want to join us for noraebang(karaoke)?” Kai asked in excited tone

He then continue, “you know, to relax our mind after brain-squishing for 5 day straight especially for Social Studies”

“Brain-squishing? You do brain-squishing for dancing too?” you asked him back

Kai is currently shock at your question his eyebrow is now moving to the center, “Of course we do! Do you know how hard it is to come up for ideas for different genres and concepts?” his voice slightly high but not to the point that it sound so offensive.

“Sehun, why don’t you tell this young lady over here what we do as a Dance major student” Kai looking at Sehun while pointing at you and raising one of his eyebrow.

Sehun just shrugged and smile at you when you look at him.

You smile back at Sehun before facing Kai once more with apologetic smile, “I can’t join you guys for noraebang”

Kai who thought that you’re offended by him, “Oh come on Chaeri-ya, I’m just kidding. I didn’t mean to say that”

Mia who’s standing there beside you just rolled her eyes at his boyfriend sudden change in behavior, but manage to ask you again “Just don’t bother about him Chaeri, I will be there too. You should come we didn’t get a chance to hangout after the amusement park”

“I’m sorry, but I really can’t. I have a…”

*knockknock*

“Chaeri, ready to go?”, everyone looking at the door where the voice comes from.

“Oh Chunji, just finished packing wait a minute” you quickly sling your bag over your shoulder.

“Kai thanks for inviting but I actually already got a plan for tonight” you give them a small smile.

“See you on Monday!” you quickly wave-goodbye before go to Chunji.

When you now standing infront of Chunji, he volunteered to help you carry your laptop’s bag. You thanked him.

“Eomma just sent me a message to remind me about tonight’s dinner with your family” Chunji told you

“Oka-san also sent me a text-message every now and then asking me to not stay too long at school” you said.

“I guess they’re excited about meeting each other again” Chunji assume.

You laugh and nod at Chunji’s last statement.

On the other hand; Kai, Mia and Sehun has been listening the whole time.

“So she had a family dinner with that guy, aren’t you jealous?” Kai ask Sehun.

Sehun just remained quiet. *I would be lying if I said I’m not affected by that*

Mia elbow kai signaling that Sehun looking down.

“Bro, I’m sorry okay? Let’s just have fun for tonight” Kai said to Sehun.

 

~~~~~

Chunji didn’t walk you to your house because he also needs to get change and prepare for the dinner.

When you arrived at home, you go to your room to put all your things. When you grab your towel heading to the bathroom, you saw paper bag on your bed. You walk to your bed and reached for the bag. You look for the contain, when you take it out, you see a beautiful knee-length dark blue dress and there’s a small sticky note that says

‘Wear this for tonight    ~Oka-san♥’

You smile and put it down own your bed gently before going to the bathroom.

 

The dress fit perfectly on you like it was a custom-made. You smile to yourself in the mirror before reaching at the table to put on some make-up. Once you’re done with your make-up you fix your hair; as usual your hair is at its perfect wavy form just like you got them done at the salon.

You pick the matching headband and wear it.

After that you put a finishing touch; a Perfume.

Then you walk to your shoe cabinet and you found a silver pumps that match with the headband you’re wearing on your head. You quickly grab them and ran downstairs.

“I’m going to be late!” You mentally scream to yourself.

“MY PURSE! MY PURSE!” You ran back upstairs to grab the purse and put your phone inside it before running downstairs again.

When you are outside the house you didn’t notice someone is waiting for you because you’re busy trying to lock the door.

“What’s taking you so long?” A guy in a white shirt with a dark blue coat that is the same colour as the dress you’re wearing together with a grey pants now ask. 

(just imagine Chunji wearing)

You turn around “Chunji? I thought you already went there, what are you doing here?”

“What I’m doing here? What do you think? Of course I’m waiting for you. Eomma sent me a text message saying we should go together” Chunji said

“Do you know how long I’ve been here waiting for you?”

You make an apologetic face and tried to guess “umm, 15 minutes?”

“15 minutes?!?! More like a years!” Chunji complaint and exaggerating.

“Can you not be so over-dramatic?” you stressed the word over-dramatic.

“Whatever~ we should go now” he start to walk and you followed him.

~~~

While on your way to the restaurant where your family dinner are held, you and Chunji walk pass the small shop not far from your home.

“Omo! Isn’t that uri Chunji and Chaeri?” Ahjumma wearing a pink shirt said excitingly. You and Chunji stop walking and look to her direction.

Instantly you know her. You and Chunji walk to her direction to greet her properly.

“Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma!” you and Chunji said in unison and bow at her.

“You guys have grown up to a handsome young man and beautiful young lady, looking fancy are you guys going out for a date?” the ahjumma tease you and Chunji.

You laughed a before saying, “No ahjumma, our family had a dinner together so we have to attend it.”

“Then why are you wearing matching clothes? You guys look like a couple” she said.

Then you and Chunji are looking at each other, you guys are busy thinking to arrive on time that you guys didn’t realize that you’re wearing matching clothes.

“Oka-san told me to wear this dress for tonight”

“Eomma told me to wear this coat for tonight”

You and Chunji speak at the same time and both of you look at each other with puzzled look.

The colour of your dress match perfectly with Chunji's coat and his pants compliment your silver pumps and mannequin headbands. In short, you guys really look like you're going on a date.

The ahjumma smile at the scene “aaah~ I see, so your mothers are playing match-maker”

You’re already embarrassed when you heard the ahjumma said that.

Chunji was speechless for a moment too before he finally said “We need to go now, bye ahjumma see you next time!” he grab your wrist and walk away from the ahjumma.

You finally managed to say “Bye ahjumma~” waving at the old lady.

“Good-bye, have fun~” the ahjumma waved back.

 

 


 

Author’s note:

Hello everyone~ I am very100x sorry for the late update. The previous chapter was supposed to be uploaded last year like I said but unfortunately, after I finish with my final exam I got myself a part-time job and it was very tiring as November-December were the busiest month for the company and I even had to do over-time till midnight. But now not anymore, I am back to the regular office hours working but again, internet connection has been . Its either I don’t have access or the internet connection is having problem. I am at utmost sorry to all my lovely reader.

Comments are welcome and appreciated~

The drama is about to begin.

Xoxo
Kitsune95

=)