The Freshman

Is It Possible?

Chapter 4 – The Freshman

 

You and the other journalist crew are busy for the preparation of new freshman, which will be your junior.

The Journalist club is responsible to prepare all the information needed for newbie such as maps so they won’t get lost on their first day. That’s not all; you guys are asked to write the report for the whole orientation. A report that wrap-up the whole event.

Preparing all of these reminds you of your orientation day; it was really fun. The crew has been busy for the whole week preparing for today’s event.

Today is the day your fellow junior enrolled to the college. You’re excited to meet your new junior. To you they all look so cute and young. It made you feel old now. HAHA

 

~~~~~~

 

Its lunch time so you and your friend headed to the cafeteria to find something to eat.

The cafeteria got really cramps now with the addition of new juniors. You guys managed to find a table at the corner.

Once you sit down, you immediately took out all your pens and notes.

You start by jotting down the main event in order of sequence and add some additional notes to it. You switch on your laptop and start typing down the report.

You’re so concentrated in getting it done as soon as possible and none of your friend said anything about it because they know you. Once you start doing something it’s impossible to stop.

There’s one time when Rihyun stopped you from typing down the report so you could have your lunch first before continuing again but as soon as you get back to your laptop to continue where you left, surprisingly it took you quite a while to get back all the ideas that you had in mind earlier on. Because of this incident no one dare to stop you again.

“I bought a cheesecake for you Chaeri” Maya told you. You just nodded in response and thanked her, “Thank you Maya”

“Did you guys notice there is one junior that really stand out among others?” Heyne told the girls, almost squealing.

“You mean the tall with a cute smile guy?” Rihyun ask grinning

“I looked at his profile just now; he’s majoring in Business & Economy and he’s actually the same age like us, cool right?” Heyne chuckled

“Really? So that’s mean I can flirt with him?” Rihyun start to enter her dreamland

“We’ll see who can get his attention first, I’m not gonna let you win his attention that easily” Heyne declared who seems so fired up.

Maya just shook her head and ask you “Chaeri-ah, did you get the chance to see him?”

“I don’t really pay that much attention to every new student” you said while your eyes glued on your laptop’s screen and your fingers typing down on the keyboard.

After a while,

“OMG! That’s him” Heyne squealed as she saw him entering the cafeteria.

“OMG!OMG!OMG! That’s really him and he’s walking in this direction! Am I dreaming?!” Rihyun said excitedly

“Did he just smile at me?” Heyne is blushing now

Maya just smile looking at her two friends while you didn’t even bother to take a look.

Rihyun and Heyne are panicking and tried not to squeal because that guy is getting nearer and nearer until he finally stops.

 Both Rihyun and Heyne gasped when suddenly you felt someone cover your eyes using his both of his hand.

You are just as shock like Rihyun and Heyne and your body stiffen and froze for a moment before you finally get up from your seat. When you finally turned your body to face him,

“Hi my sweet ‘Chaeri’ pie, it has been a long time, I miss you a lot” He chuckled while ruffling your hair.

 

 

 

Omo! Who’s that guy? Chaeri’s boyfriend? Want to know who he is? Stay tune for the next chapter ;P