Visiting Daesung

Be My Smile

“Make sure you don’t fall for any of his tricks, ok.” Youngbae was prepping Seunghyun before he left to go visit Daesung.

“Ok, ok, what is it that you want me to do anyways?” he was visibly anxious about going to see Daesung.

“Make sure you don’t make him anymore angry then he already is ok?”

“Alright, can I go now?”

Youngbae grabbed his arm, “Go straight to his place, and when you get ready to leave come back. You got it?”

Seunghyun nodded his head; Youngbae wasn’t letting up on making Seunghyun stay with him. He was serious when he said that he wouldn’t be able to live with himself if something happened to him. He already had enough on his conscience and Seunghyun wasn’t going to add more to it.

Seunghyun walked out of the house and headed to the bus stop. It wouldn’t take long for him to get to Daesung’s place.

Once he got there he stood in front of Daesung’s place for a good five minutes before knocking. He waited another couple of minutes for Daesung to actually answer.

Daesung had on his boxers and a tank top and looked like he hadn’t slept for days when in all reality he had only been gone for one.

“What do you want?” Daesung rubbed his eyes and glared at Seunghyun.

“I came to see you. Is that problem?”

He smiled lazily, “You can’t go a day without me; I’m flattered.” Daesung rubbed his chin, “Well since you came all this way I guess I’ll invite you in.”

He moved out of the way and pulled Seunghyun in. like before he didn’t linger in the living room and walked straight to his bed room. Seunghyun followed obediently without saying a word.

“Daesung.”

He looked over at Seunghyun as he closed his door behind him. “What is it?”

“Why weren’t you at school? Did something happen?”

Daesung stared at Seunghyun for a moment; he was contemplating on whether he wanted to tell him about his and Youngbae’s argument. “I just didn’t feel like going to school. You worry too much.”

Seunghyun tried to hold in his frown; he knew that Daesung was lying because Youngbae had told him everything. “Oh, so you’re ok then?”

“I’m fine, I don’t have to go to school every day.”

“You should, it isn’t like this is your last year or anything.” He rolled his eyes sarcastically.

“Sarcasm? Maybe I should be asking if there’s something wrong with you.”

Seunghyun crossed his arms and sat on Daesung’s bed. He winced in pain from his wounds and tried to quickly compose himself. It was already too late to hide his face because Daesung had noticed.

“What’s the matter with you?” Daesung gave him a quizzical expression.

“Nothing I’m fine, don’t worry about it.”

“You’re not fine if there is something I have to worry about.” Daesung moved closer to him and touched the hand that was covering his stomach. “Did something happen here?”

“Nothing happened.” Seunghyun tilted his head away from Daesung’s gaze.

“If nothing happened then let me see.” He opted to grab the bottom of Seunghyun’s shirt but Seunghyun shoved his hand away. “Seunghyun. Let me see.”

“There isn’t anything to see. I told you I’m fine.” He was putting up a bigger fight than he was with Youngbae.

Daesung raised his eyebrows, “I’m not the type of person that just lets things go, lift up your shirt Seunghyun.” His voice was low and angry.

Seunghyun swallowed and sighed thoroughly frustrated. He lifted up the hem and took off his shirt; this was the second time that he was forced to do so. He wasn’t used to people who were actually interested in what was happening to him.

Daesung stared at the bruises on his skin. He moved to touch them but Seunghyun grabbed his hand and stared at him warningly.

“How did this happen?”

“Does it matter? I don’t care what happens to me; it’s as long as nothing happens to you.”

“I wouldn’t have asked if it didn’t matter and I never asked for you to care about me. You wouldn’t if you knew me.”

“Then I can get to know you, we have all day.”

Daesung shook his head appreciatively, “Right now we shouldn’t be talking about me; you should be telling me who did this to you.”

Seunghyun shook his head no; he didn’t think there that there should be any fuss over him. “Forget about it, I’m not telling you anything.”

Daesung grabbed Seunghyun’s shoulders and held them tightly, “I don’t remember asking you if you wanted to tell me or not. I’m telling you right now that I want to know what happened. Do you hear me?”

Seunghyun clenched his jaw, “Some guys jumped me, and apparently I deserved it.” The reason why Seunghyun didn’t want to tell Daesung was because he didn’t want to think about it anymore. He just wanted to move on and prepare for the next day.

“Who did it?”

“I don’t know; it was just some random people.”

“So if you saw them again would you be able to recognize them?”

“Why?”

Daesung started pacing around the room, “You point them out to me at school and I’ll handle it ok?”

Seunghyun looked at him in a panic, “What are you going to do?”

“I told you; I’m going to handle it.”

Seunghyun knew that that was the end of the conversation and didn’t press on it anymore. Though there was something else that was troubling him. “Daesung.”

“What is it now?”

“Can I put my shirt on now?”

Daesung pondered over it for a bit, “No, it’s what you get for not listening to me in the first place.”

Seunghyun covered his s now feeling a little self-conscious, “Come on its cold.”

Daesung laughed at what Seunghyun said then laughed even harder at how Seunghyun was still covering his chest.

Seunghyun smiled, “I’m glad that I can make you laugh even when I’m not trying; even if I’m thoroughly uncomfortable.”

“Why are you uncomfortable? We’re just two guys hanging out, in a room, alone, together. What’s so bad about that?”

“You’re giving me the face.”

Daesung laughed some more, “Oh if you weren’t straight.”

Seunghyun put on his signature confused look, “If I weren’t straight what?” he looked at Daesung expectantly.

“How is it that you understand what the face is but don’t understand innuendos?”

“My ersion only goes so far.”

“Would you like me to show you what’d I’d do if you weren’t straight?” Daesung leaned in closer to Seunghyun.

Seunghyun slid back trying to get away from the closeness that Daesung was providing. He looked behind him and realized that if he moved any farther back that’d he’d bump into the wall.

“No, not really.”

“Not really? You don’t sound too sure of yourself. Here, let me help you figure it out.” He reached for the waistband of Seunghyun’s jeans.

Seunghyun slapped Daesung’s hand away and crawled to the end of the bed. “No, I don’t want it!” he covered his face with his hands and rested his elbows on his knees.

“Ok, maybe next time.” He retreated and sat on the edge of the bed, “You can stop cowering in the corner I was only messing with you.”

Seunghyun slowly pulled away his hands, “What makes you so erted all the time?”

“I told you a while ago it’s how I deal with pain. Naturally it would seep into my personality.”

“Well can you turn it down when you’re with me?”

“I’ll try, but you’re just so darn cute.” Daesung gave him a winning smile.

Seunghyun blushed profusely, “I don’t try to be.”

“You don’t have to try.”

“Daesung?”

“Yes what is it?”

“I like it when you’re being nice and weird.”

“Don’t count on it being a regular thing. I’ll bet one day you’ll actually hate being around me.”

“I don’t think that’ll happen.”

Daesung didn’t say another word.

 

(ok i may or may not be able to write later after this update but i'll keep you posted if we're i'm going has internet."