It's Over

Be My Smile

Seunghyun and Daesung walked out from the back room and looked at everyone sitting in circle discussing something. They both took a seat inside in the circle and tried to figure out what what everyone was doing.

 

“So what's the plan?” Seunghyun scratched his head really knowing what was going on.

 

Youngbae turned toward him and explained what was going on, “Seungri was about to tell us where Taehyun is.”

 

Seungri nodded his head and continued on what he was saying, “He's staying in a building downtown, I can show you where it is. He let me in a lot of his secrets because he figured that wouldn't have courage to turn around and help the people I tried to destroy. I have some things that we can use against him.” he pulled out an envelope from inside his jacket, “It's everything that he's ever done, down from petty crimes to the major ones. There's documents and a few DVD's in here .”

 

Youngbae took the envelope and leafed through it, “There's enough evidence in here to throw him in jail indefinitely. I think we can do something with this.”

 

Seunghyun looked over at him, “What are you thinking?”

 

Youngbae explained to them the idea that sprang into his head, “So does that sound like a good idea?”

 

Everyone nodded in approval. Even if it wasn't a good idea, they had no other choice but to go through with it anyway. It was now or never and they were choosing now to go through with there plan.

 

Seunghyun gave Daesung a reassuring squeeze on his hand, “Are you ready?”

 

Daesung closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, “I guess it's time to face my fears.”

 

Jiyong crossed his arms and wondered how he had gotten himself into helping four crazy teens into getting a psychotic incarcerated. He supposed he was doing it for Seunghyun and partially himself, though he knew the right answer would be to say he was doing it for Daesung.

 

Youngbae grabbed the envelope and motioned for Jiyong to come with him. The both of them were to go to the police station with the evidence while the other three were going to the building that Taehyun was staying in. they were going to see if he would give himself up before the cops would take it into their own hands. That part of the plan was not Youngbae's doing. He didn't think it would be a good idea for them to go there, but he couldn't talk them out of it.

 

They all split up and went there separate ways.

 

Daesung couldn't help but to think how much he would rather be going to the police station than facing Taehyun. It was nerve wracking and scary to think that he would be facing Taehyun face to face after so long. What he try to do once he saw him? Would he try to take him away?

 

Seunghyun notice Daesung's scrunched eyebrows and stiff posture, “You know if you really don't want to do this then you can just let me go.”

 

“No, I couldn't let you go by yourself.”

 

Seungri frowned, Seunghyun wouldn't be by himself he would be with him. Then again he guessed that they still did not view him as an ally. He hoped one day he would be able to make it up to them.

 

Seunghyun threw his arm over Daesung's shoulder, “We'll be fine.” he took a quick glance over to Seungri, “I don't think anything will happen to us.”

 

Seungri tried to ignore both of them; he just wanted to hurry up and get everything over and done with.

 

Daesung leaned into Seunghyun, “I hope you're right.”

 

The way to the building was long and drawn out. The bus didn't stop near the building so they had to walk the rest of the way. Once they got in front of it, it was like reality was setting in. the would not be able to go back once they set foot into it.

 

Seungri nodded at the doorman standing in front and walked in. he turned around noticing that Seunghyun and Daesung were no following, “Aren't you two coming?”

 

They both looked at each other, it was now or never. They stepped inside the building. None of them would expect the outcome of their presence.

 

Youngbae and Jiyong walked into the police station and approached a lady sitting behind a desk in uniform. She looked up with a bored expression on her face and went back to writing whatever she was writing.

 

Youngbae stepped up to her desk and cleared his throat to get her attention. He was unsure as to how to go about incarcerating Taehyun. He wondered if would have to file a police report.

 

The woman looked up at him expectantly. “Do you want to file a police report? Or are you just going to stand there?”

 

Youngbae tried to figure out what he was going to say, “We-

 

Jiyong pushed him out of the way, “We have major evidence against a guy named Taehyun-

 

The secretary raised her hand up, “Did you say Taehyun?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“We don't have time for pranks.” She went back to shuffling through papers.

 

Youngbae wrapped on the desk, “Hey lady, we're serious. If you don't catch this guy, he could seriously harm my friend. You don't know how dangerous this guy is.” Youngbae needed to hurry up, if he didn't finish with this soon everything would be ruined.

 

She looked back up, “I am very much aware how dangerous that man is. We have been trying to throw him in prison for years, but do to lack of evidence we couldn't even get him in for questioning. Now you're telling me that you two punks have evidence against him? Quit wasting my time.”

 

Youngbae dropped the envelope onto her desk, “Look through that, you should have everything you need.” he waited for her to look through everything.

 

She pulled out the various papers and DVD's, her eyes started widen as she scanned through the pile, “How did you get this? This is enough evidence to put him in jail for two life sentences.”

 

Jiyong tapped his foot impatiently, “Well are you going to do something or sit there gawking all day?”

 

The woman frantically picked up a phone on her desk and dialed an extension, “Chief, I think you want to come down here.”

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes, “She thinks he wants to come down here.”

 

Youngbae smacked him, “Shut up and act professional.”

 

A balding man walked in with an agitated face, “This better be good.” he looked over at Youngbae, “Do I know you?”

 

Youngbae shook his head rapidly.

 

The secretary looked at her boss with a wide grin on her face, “It's Taehyun, we got him.” she held up the various papers that could pin him for every disgusting crime that he had ever committed.

 

The chief looked over the papers, “Well I'll be damned. We have to call the squad immediately, we can't just let this slip by.” he walked out of the room.

 

Jiyong and Youngbae looked at each other confusedly.

Jiyong stared at the secretary, “Where is he going?”

 

“He's going to get a team together to apprehend Taehyun and bring him to the station so we can finally interrogate him and start a trial. Do you know Taehyun's where abouts?”

 

Jiyong scoffed, he thought they were really incompetent if they didn't know where he was. He told they woman and she relayed it back to her boss.

 

It wasn't long before the man walked back in with a satisfied look on his face, “You did a good job boys. Without your help I fear we would of never been able to catch him. I sent a team of people over to wear he's hiding.”

 

“If you call living in a luxurious penthouse hiding.”

 

Youngbae pinched Jiyong. He brought out his phone and texted Daesung telling him that everything was going according to plan and that the cops would be there soon.

 

Daesung checked his phone and saw the text message from Youngbae. All of them were in the elevator going to the top of the building. He sighed in relief when he read the message. The cops would be here soon. Soon he wouldn't have to worry.

 

The elevator doors dinged and they all stepped out with Seungri in the lead. He led them to a set of double doors and walked in, at the end of the room was a large leather chair facing away from them. He could only assume Taehyun would be sitting in it.

 

“If that's you Seungri I hope you've come to bring me good news.” The chair swiveled around revealing the one and only Taehyun.

 

“Not exactly.”

 

Taehyun looked to his right, “And what wouldn't be good about Daesung and his little buddy.” his smile spread across his face, “Well isn't it nice to see you Daesung, I've missed you so much.” He stood up from his chair and walked over to them.

 

Seunghyun stepped in front of Daesung, “We're not here to play games.”

 

Taehyun looked over at Seungri, “Then what are you here for?” a look of uncertainty flashed onto his face.

 

Seungri clasped his hands behind his back, “To tell you that you're going to be doing any harm to anyone for a very long time.”

 

“And what does that mean?”

 

Daesung peeked from behind Seunghyun, “It means that we're going to be seeing you rotting in prison for a very long time.”

 

The smile that Taehyun had faded off his face, “Prison?” he looked over at Seungri, “What did you do?”

 

“I gave them the evidence they needed to incarcerate you. The cops will be here soon.”

 

Taehyun started laughing hysterically, “It can't be that easy? One little runt was able to out due me. Well I have news for you, I'm not going to prison.” he laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world.

 

Seunghyun gave him an incredulous look, “There's no way of getting out of this. You have no where to go, no where to hide. You should just give yourself up.”

 

Taehyun's laughter abruptly stopped, “I've waited to long to see Daesung back here so I can see the pain in his eyes up close. Now he's here just to tell me I'll be going to prison before I see it. Oh the irony.” he circled his way around the room, “You can't take me, I won't go.”

 

“I don't think you have a choice.”

 

“I said I won't go.” his face grew angry.

 

“There's nothing you can do.”

 

“NO!”

 

Taehyun dashed passed them around out the door. All of three of them chased after him through an emergency exit. Taehyun took a flight of stairs up to the roof, his brain wasn't working properly. He just ran into dead end. He peered over the edge to see police cars gathered around the building. He was surrounded.

 

“Taehyun!” it was Daesung's voice.

 

He whipped around staring at all of them, “Don't you dare come near me! This is not what I wanted, this is not how it's supposed to happen.” he stared frantically at all of them. This was not how his life was going to end. Taehyun did not want to rot in a cell for the rest of his life. All the things he did throughout his lifetime would keep him there indefinitely.

 

“Good things don't happen to evil people.” Daesung smirked, “Why don't you give up and give yourself to the police. It would be much easier for the rest of us.”

 

Taehyun looked over at the red and blue flashing lights. He supposed this was the moment where he was supposed reevaluate the decisions he made in his life. He thought about all the things he did, the boys, the drugs, everything. He realized he regret none of it. He didn't regret what he did to Daesung or the many others that came before and after him, he enjoyed it, and if he got the chance he would do it all over again. He couldn't reevaluate his life because for him, there was nothing for him to redo. To him, his life was perfect till now.

 

“I won't go.” this time it was more said to himself than anyone, “You can't take me there.” he looked down at all the flashing lights.

 

Daesung narrowed his eyes, “What are you thinking?” he stepped a little closer to him, “Step away from the ledge Taehyun.”

 

Taehyun looked back to him, “You were the first to ever escape. I always resented you for that. You ruined my perfect streak.” he stepped back a few inches, “I'll always dislike you for that and it seems you got the best of me today.” he gave one last look to Seungri, “And it seems I underestimated you. You're stronger than you look.”

 

Strong was the opposite of what he felt. Right now he was shaking in his boots.

 

Seunghyun moved next to Daesung, “Taehyun just let it go, it's over, you've lost.”

 

Taehyun chuckled lightly and threw out his arms to the side of him. He closed his eyes and whispered, “No, I win.” and in a blink of an eye he was gone.

 

Daesung blinked a few times trying to grasp what happened, he turned to Seunghyun and Seungri to make sure that they were seeing what he seeing; and that was nothing. There was an empty space where Taehyun had been and Daesung was having a hard time putting two and two together. He stepped closer to the ledge and peered down.

 

“Taehyun never loses, that bastard. He took the easy way out.” there were a million and one emotions dancing around in Daesung's head.

 

Seunghyun wrapped his hand around his arm and yanked Daesung away from the edge. “Come on, you don't need to see that.” he turned to Seungri, “You too, lets go.”

 

They all made their way out of the building. A load of police cars were surrounding the building. It seemed like they really wanted Taehyun. It was to bad they would never get him.

 

Youngbae and Jiyong ran up to them.

 

“Did you see that?” Jiyong looked expectantly at the three of them.

 

“We were there.” Daesung still couldn't believe it was over. “Seunghyun.”

 

“Yes?”

 

“It's over, he's finally gone.”

 

Seunghyun wrapped his arms around Daesung, “Yeah he is.”

 

Youngbae looked at the two of them, “You really do give me a run for my money Seunghyun.” he smiled and shook his head.

 

“Huh? What do you mean?”

 

“You take care of him better than I ever could, and I had promised that I would stay by his side, maybe I don't have to do that now because he has you.”

 

“Oh so now you're breaking promises now?” Daesung gave him a tiny smirk.

 

Youngbae chuckled lightly, “Didn't I say that I would always keep my promise?”

 

Daesung nodded his head, he wondered if it was a good time to ask. “Who made you promise anyway?”

 

“Someone named Youngsuk.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So this story is close to it's end. I'll probably be able to put out one or two more chapters and then an epilogue.

Question time.

If i wrote a smexy chapter would you read it? (If yes it would be my first time so i recommend no, but i suppose there is a first time for everything.)

I'm going to be writing another story, but i have two ideas. which name do you like better?                                                                                                                         Not Another Juliet or A Different Pairing

Did i do good for my first fic?

feel free to answer all or none of my questions i don't mind.

Geez i forgot my last question, oh well it'll come to me later.