Restrictions

Be My Smile

It had been a couple of weeks since Seunghyun and Daesung made up. Things had been changing rapidly under the two love birds noses. Youngbae was aware of these changes and he was working hard trying to figure out what was going on, and who was causing them. He couldn’t get a hold of anyone and Jiyong was nowhere to be found. It was a stressful time for him and he needed some answers as to what was happening.

When Daesung had told him the truth behind what he did to Seunghyun he figured that Jiyong was a part of it and Seungri only said he wasn’t to cover up for him. Now that he thought about it he wondered if all the changes that had been happening around him could be Seungri’s doing. The business that Daesung spoke of could not be elaborated because Seungri did not tell him what he meant by it.

Youngbae wracked his brain for answers why was everything changing? Who was doing it? The changes around him had affected him greatly, his income was lowering, he was losing respect, and worst of all; his name was being tarnished. He wondered who could be messing with his life and how all the recent events could be tied up together. What did Daesung and Seunghyun have to do with Seungri’s business and how was it affecting everything around him? Lastly, where could he find Jiyong and Seungri?

Youngbae wracked his brain for answers, he sighed when he realized he couldn’t do it alone. He had to bring Seunghyun and Daesung into it even though he tried his hardest to keep both of them out of it. He supposed it was better that he finally told Daesung the type of person he was and why he dropped out of school.

He got up out of his chair and headed out to the living room, before entering he covered his eyes.

“I’m coming into the living room; please detach yourself from the other.”

Seunghyun laughed at his shenanigans, “We aren’t doing anything.”

Youngbae uncovered his eyes and sighed in relief, “Good, because if I would of saw something that I wouldn’t want to see then I surely would have gone blind.”

Daesung smiled, “I’m sure we’ll let you know when we do decide to do something…in full detail that is.”

Youngbae wasn’t amused, “I don’t ever want to have any type of images in my head.” He gave them both a stern look, “Besides I came in here for a reason.”

Seunghyun looked at him curiously, “What did you want?”

“I wanted to talk to you both about something important that’s been going on lately. I’m sure you haven’t noticed, but I have.”

“What haven’t we noticed? What’s going on?” Seunghyun was tired of all the drama that had been revolving around them.

“Well before I start letting you in on some the things that have been going on I need tell you about my job, so to speak.”

Seunghyun raised his head in a quizzical manner, “I thought you worked with pharmaceuticals?”

Daesung cocked his head to show he was interested. He wanted to know what Youngbae did for the longest but he always refused to say.

“Well I sort of work in that line of work, but not exactly.”

“What do you mean not exactly?”

“Well, when I said I worked in a tight nit, pharmaceuticals, transfer, and gaming; I meant something else.” Youngbae scratched the back of his head trying to figure out how to approach what he was trying to say.

“What did you mean then?”

Youngbae took in a deep breath, “Well what I really meant was that I was associated in a gang and we sell drugs, steal, and have an illegal gambling house.”

Seunghyun and Daesung looked at each other then simultaneously started laughing. Seunghyun wiped a stray tear from his eyes.

“You’ve got to be joking right?”

 Youngbae did not expect that reaction, “No I’m not. This is serious guys I don’t need you laughing at me.”

“It’s just that I can’t see you doing any of that.”

He looked at Seunghyun incredulously, “Really, because before we met you thought I was a ing murderer.”

Seunghyun shut up, “I suppose I did think that.”

Daesung stopped laughing and thought about what he was saying. It would explain a lot of things; like why Youngbae wouldn’t let him come with him when he was going to do work related things. Or when he refused to talk about what he did and always wanted to keep him out of it.

Seunghyun rubbed his chin, “Have you killed someone then?”

Youngbae hesitated, his eyes shifted to Daesung for a split second before he answered, “Of course not. That’s not my job.”

Seunghyun noticed that he looked at Daesung before answering. He decided to let it go for now. “Okay then, what does you being in a gang have to do with anything? Why tell us now?”

“I thought it would be a good time to tell you this because something is going wrong. I know you wouldn’t have noticed because you’re not a part of what I’m into. Also I haven’t been able to find out where G Dragon and Seungri have been. Both of them are missing.”

Daesung frowned, “Seungri’s missing?”

“Yes, but I feel as if he still might be somewhere close, but I don’t know about G Dragon. It’s just that there something wrong within the community. There are different amounts of respect that goes to each member in a gang. There’s the lowest that become unnoticed and then the people who get more money and respect from the things they have achieved within the group.”

“How much respect did you have?” Seunghyun couldn’t believe he was talking about this with Youngbae. It didn’t seem like they were talking about anything illegal at all.

“Well you knew about me before I even knew who you were. A lot of people looked up to me, but that’s changed recently.”

“Changed, how?”

“A lot of things have shifted in a very short time. It’s like the rules have changed, someone has been messing with everything and I have an inkling as to who it is.”

“Who do you think it is?”

“Remember when you told me about Seungri and I thought it was Jiyong behind it?”

“Yeah?” Seunghyun didn’t understand where he was going with. He looked at Daesung to find him listening intently.

“Well, I think he’s been up to something that has to do with everything, I’ve been hearing his name lately and that is unheard of because no one knew Seungri. Or at least he was always known as that guy that hung around G Dragon.”

Daesung rolled his eyes, “So? Let the bastard have his fame, I don’t care what he does.”

“No. the guys an idiot and he only cares about himself, I can’t let him ruin everything. He’s been messing with me I can tell. I’ve been losing money, respect, my dignity, and worst of all…” Youngbae stopped before he could say anything else. He was unsure how he was supposed to approach the next part.

“Worst of all what?” Daesung realized he didn’t want to hear what he had to say, “Actually never mind don’t tell me, I don’t want to know.”

“I have to tell you, you deserve to know, this also about the both of you. That’s why I’m telling you this now. It’s not just about me it’s all of us.”

“Well, I already said I don’t want to hear it so drop it. Everything has been quiet for two weeks. I’ve been happy for two weeks; I don’t want any more drama.” Daesung was sick and tired of something trying to tear his world down.

“Daesung, you have to hear this, it’s important.”

“No, I don’t want you to say anything that’s going to ruin my days with Seunghyun.”

Youngbae understood where he was coming from but despite how he was feeling, Daesung did need to know what he had to say.

“Whether it’s ruined or not, I think you need to hear this just in case something happens to you.”

“I don’t want to hear it!”

Seunghyun looked at the two of them; he realized that he was going to have to be the reasonable one between them. He took Daesung’s hand in his and made him look at him.

“Daesung-

“I already know what you’re going to say, and no I won’t do it.”

Daesung was being as stubborn as ever, but Seunghyun was not one to give up when he was being like this. Seunghyun kissed his cheek and looked at him.

“Baby, listen to him for me okay?” Seunghyun gave him a slight pout.

Daesung thought Seunghyun was being unfair, he knew he couldn’t say no to him.

“Fine, Taeyang go ahead.”

“Thank you. Listen Daesung I know this hard to hear but its Taehyun.”

The rest of Daesung’s mood deflated, he feared he would never hear the end of Taehyun.

“Go ahead keep talking.”

“I heard he was in town, and that he isn’t happy with someone knew he’s been working with because of some business he didn’t do right. Every time I heard about this your name was brought up. People don’t know who you are now, but if they figure out that you are in fact Daesung, they will take you, and they will bring you to him. I tried to figure out everything by myself but can’t anymore it’s too much.”

Daesung sat silently; it felt like he could never win.

Seunghyun rubbed Daesung’s back and spoke up for him, “So what does this mean? We can’t just let this slip by.”

“No we can’t. I’ve already been thinking that we need to find Seungri because he is definitely a huge problem in all of this. With everything’s that’s been happening it shouldn’t be hard to put all the pieces together. We already know he is working with Taehyun and we already know that he is the cause of the recent power transfer, so what we have to figure out is where he is.”

“And what do we do when we find him? Ask him politely to stop being a jerk and step down? I don’t think that’s going to work.”

“The only way to stop him is to either beat the crap out of him till he can’t remember his name or get him arrested.”

“What about Taehyun?”

“Same thing, he gets his kicked or he gets arrested. I say both; I’ve been meaning to fight him for a very long time.” Youngbae grinned just thinking about it.

“Whoa hold on for a second, we have to find them before we think about hurting them. So do you have an idea where they could be?”

“No.”

That answer was highly disappointing.

“Do you know someone who might know where they could be?”

“There’s always someone who knows a good rumor about someone’s whereabouts.” Youngbae sat and thought about it. “I think I know someone.” He got up and put on his jacket, “I’ll be back I have an idea.”

Once they were left alone Daesung crawled on Seunghyun’s lap and rested his head on his shoulder. He remembered to be gentle because neither of Seunghyun’s wounds had time to heal and he knew that they still hurt him.

“When will this be over?” Daesung buried his face into Seunghyun’s neck breathing in his scent.

“If I have anything to do about it, then soon. I’m sick of hearing about nothing but bad news.” He rubbed Daesung’s back whilst wishing that he could hold him tighter.

“Me to. I’m just waiting for us to be able to be happy without any interruptions in our relationship.”

“I know, but sometimes stuff like this can make a relationship stronger. You really know how much you love someone till you end up losing them. I know I’m helplessly in love with you, though I wish I could have confessed during different circumstances.”

Daesung frowned thinking about the first time he had said it to him. He wished it could have been on happier terms.

“I’m sorry I put you through that, I feel awful thinking about it.”

“I told you I understand why. Stop apologizing for caring about me, I know why you did it and I could never blame you for it.” He ran his hand along Daesung’s side and rested his hands on his hips.

Daesung’s breath hitched when he felt Seunghyun’s thumb the sensitive skin above his waist band, “Don’t do that, you know we can’t do anything until you’re fully healed.”

Seunghyun scowled, “It doesn’t help that I want you badly. I ache just thinking about you.”

Daesung’s cheeks turned a bright shade of red; he hadn’t heard Seunghyun say something like that before. They hadn’t spoken about anything physical between them, only the emotional parts. Daesung wasn’t sure how far Seunghyun was willing to go with him.

“I wish I could touch you the way I want to but I can’t, I’m sorry.”  He kissed Seunghyun’s jaw.

“I just want these wounds to heal, I want you Daesung, I really do want you.” Seunghyun closed his and bit his lip, a true sign that he was trying to think about something else.

Seunghyun’s lip biting was a deadly habit; it never ceased to drive Daesung crazy. Daesung Seunghyun’s bottom lip and into his mouth; he nibbled on it a bit and let it go.

“The only person that should be biting your lips is me.”

Seunghyun groaned, “You make me so hot.”

Daesung’s cheeks heated up again, Seunghyun was acting like he was in heat. He supposed it should only be natural for him since he hadn’t been able to do much besides kiss. Daesung wondered if it was a good idea to be sitting on his lap. He tried getting up but Seunghyun had strong hold on his waist.

“Where do you think you’re going?” he had a raised eyebrow and a small smirk on his face.

“I was just thinking that you were getting a little too hot and bothered with me sitting on your lap.”

“Baby, it doesn’t matter if you’re all the way in the kitchen I’ll always get hot and bothered for you.” Seunghyun slipped his hand under Daesung’s shirt and caressed his stomach, “It doesn’t matter where you are because you’ll always be in my head.” He slipped his hand lower, the tip of his fingers grazing under Daesung’s waistband.

Daesung had to tell himself to be strong, he wanted nothing more than to feel Seunghyun’s hands all over him, but now was not the time. He removed Seunghyun’s hand that was so close to touching him and sighed heavily. He didn’t think he could take it anymore if Seunghyun continued to act this way. He wondered when Seunghyun had become crazed and he the rational one.

“Seunghyun, stop being a tease. You know we can’t do anything. So stop before I do something I might regret.”

Seunghyun was tempted to provoke him, he still had pain in his ribs but it had been two weeks already and the pain has subsided. The stab wound had another week to heal till it would become another scar on his body.

“Not even a little something?”

“We both won’t be able to enjoy anything if you’re in pain. You’re just going to have to wait a while longer before we can do anything.” Daesung caressed his cheek and kissed his forehead, “Where is all this coming from anyways? We haven’t even talked about being intimate.”

“We never had a chance to.”

“I don’t want to rush you into anything you’re uncomfortable doing. I know you’re inexperienced so I don’t want to rush into anything.”

Seunghyun was embarrassed, he was inexperienced in every part of their relationship and sometimes he didn’t know which was the right way to go about it. Daesung was his first in everything, his first kiss, his first love, and even his first heartbreak. He wanted to experience all his firsts with him.

“Who says I’m rushing? I need you in every way; it’s just frustrating that I have to wait. I want you to be my first Daesung.”

Daesung kissed his temple, “I will be, but you’ll have to wait.” Daesung could see the want and need in Seunghyun’s eyes. It was warming to see how much he wanted him and made Daesung feel wanted and loved.

An upset pout came on Seunghyun’s face, “I don’t want to wait.” He kissed Daesung’s lips and trailed his hands along his sides.

Daesung grabbed his hands, “Nah uh, no touching.” He held his hands tightly while scooting off his lap and moving to the side of him, “If you can’t control yourself then I’ll be over here.”

“You’re no fun.”

“One of us has to be the responsible one.”

“I thought I was that person.”

“Not today.”

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Okie day so i've been meaning to do this for a while now but i kept forgetting to so excuse my lateness. Everyday when I upload a chapter I love seeing comments and there has been one person who i noticed lately who always comments. Like yesterday i uploaded a chapter then an hour later i see a comment. I feel as if you're related to the flash or maybe quick silver.

Anyways i just wanted to say thank you to yearofthecat who always has something to say about my chapters.

But I've also seen people like esja3224, sayasayangtodae, and then there's zimmy02 who was the fourth person to subscribe to me.

I highly appreciate all my subsribers whether you were the first or the most recent person to subscribe and i read all your comments. I've probably read them all more than three times. seriously guys this is amazing, who knew I could write and people would read my stuff? you guys would probably laugh at my face every time i see a new comment, it's like a ronald mcdonald smile.

on an end note i want to say i love you guys like a love song. you're just amazing.

p.s. believe it or not but i'm highly inexperienced at writing sappy chapters. i have never written a cute chapter in my life till i started writing this story, even though there aren't many awe inspiring chapters it's still pretty nervewracking for me when i have to upload one of them. it's awesome that you don't think they because never really sure that it's good enough to upload and i need to stop typing now. So byeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!