Why am I hurting

Mended

"Luhan?"

Yoona couldn't believe her eyes.Luhan-the boy from five years ago.The boy who took her first kiss.The first boy who saw her cry.The boy she had loved.The boy she never stopped loving.

"Yoona."

Luhan stood there,looking at her.

Jinri who was standing between them,looked at them,back and forth.

"It's been a long time."Yoona said,smiling a little.

"Yes."Luhan answered,shortly.

Suddenly,it dawn on Jinri.This was the girl.Luhan's girl.The girl who broke Luhan's heart.

"How are you?"Yoona asked tentatively.

"Fine."Luhan answered,coldly.

Jinri could see that he was shaking slightly.She went over to him and took his hand.Luhan squeezed her hand back.

Yoona saw their interaction and her heart ached a little.Were they a couple?

"So..are you two..a couple?"Yoona asked,softly.

Jinri looked towards Luhan who did not look at her nor answer Yoona's question.Instead he said

"I'm sorry we have to be going now."Luhan said,curtly to Yoona and pulled Jinri with him.

Jinri looked back and nodded her head at Yoona.

Yoona looked their retreating backs,her mind silently saying sorry to Luhan.

A sorry she should have said five years ago.


"Luhan.."

Jinri called him softly.

The male was staring in front of him,his mind somewhere else.

"Luhan."Jinri said,waving her hands in front of him.

"Hmm?"Luhan said,snapping out of his thoughts,and looking at Jinri.

"It was her wasn't it?"Jinri said.

Luhan's silence confirmed her suspicions.

"Luhan.."

Suddenly,Luhan bolt out of his seat,without saying anything.

Jinri looked at him running out.She stood up to follow him.

Outside the shop,she looked around,looking for any signs of Luhan.

Suddenly,her eyes stopped on two figures.A boy and a girl.She recognized the boy as Luhan.The girl was none other than Yoona.He was holding her arm with an arm around her shoulders.

Jinri saw him leading her to a nearby black car.He opened the passenger door for her and she got inside.After that,he got into the driver's seat.They drove off together,leaving Jinri standing rooted to the ground.


Jinri walked home alone.

Her mind was so confused right now.Why is her heart hurting after seeing Luhan and Yoona together?Why does she feel..jealous?Frustrated?Sad?

Is she falling in love with Luhan?

"Jinri?"

Jinri looked up.It's Kai.

"Hey are you alright?"Kai said,his face creasing in worry and going towards her.

Without uttering a word she buried her face in his shirt and started crying.


Author's note

Sorry!I know it's been a long time since I'd updated!It's just seeing Sulli's dating scandal,I was disappointed.But I still love and believe in her.I will not believe anything until she confirms it herself.

Anyways comment,subscribe upvote!:):)

Sorry for the crappy chapter~