Her

Mended

"I'm going out."Jinri announced.

Luhan who had been playing with his phone looked up in surprise.

"Where are you going?"He asked.

"For an interview.At Memories."Jinri answered.

"You're going to work there?"Luhan asked again.

"Yes.Is there anything wrong?"Jinri asked in return.

"Nothing.Just asking."Luhan replied."So when is your interview?"

"In an hour's time.I need to get ready now."Jinri said,glancing at the clock.'I need to bath and change my clothes."

Half an hour later

"What do you think?"Jinri asked Luhan,twirling around.

She was wearing this:(I'm not good at decribing things:p)

Luhan stared at her.She looked beautiful in that dress.It gave off a sweet and innocent image.

"You look beautiful."Luhan said,unable to stop the words from slipping out of his mouth.

Jinri blushed and thanked him.

"I need to be going now."She said,picking up her bag.

"Wait,don't forget to bring this."Luhan said,taking her hand and putting something in her hand.

It was the locket Ahjumma gave her.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSy4Y397vlNMvmvgonOrHU

"Thanks."She said and slipped it over her head."I'll be going now.Bye.'

She was already out on the street when she heard hurried footsteps behind her.She turned around and saw Luhan jogging towards her.

'Why are you here?"Jinri asked,her eyes wide in surprise.

"I'll bring you there."Luhan said,panting a little."You know,to make sure everything goes well.'

Jinri grinned and slipped her arm through his.

"Ok.We're here now."Luhan said.

He turned to face Jinri and grabbed her shoulders.

"You're gonna do great.Don't be nervous.Goodluck."He said,smiling at her.

Jinri nodded her head with a smile and went inside.

"Hi.I'm here for the interview?"Jinri said to the receptionist at the counter.

"Ah yes.Choi Jinri?"The receptionist asked and after seeing Jinri nod her head,she motioned for her to go inside the room."Go right in.She's expecting you."

"Thank you.'Jinri said.Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves,she twisted the doorknob and went in.

The room was spacious with expensive paintings hanging on the walls.A long table was situated in the middle of the room with black swinging chairs surrounding it.At the head of the table sat a young woman.

She looked up and smiled at Jinri.

"Hi.Choi Jinri?"She said,standing up and shook Jinri's hand.

"Yes.Nice to meet you."Jinri said,with a nervous smile.

The lady was beautiful.Her skin was fair.She had a pair of brown eyes and a pert nose.Her hair was a light brown and she wore it long and wavy.She looked like a model,to be honest.

"You're pretty."Jinri said.

"Haha Thanks.You're very pretty too."The lady smiled and motioned for her to sit."Please,sit down."

Once they were seated,the lady intoduced herself as Mrs Kim.She was the co-owner of the company along side her husband.

She asked about Jinri's grades and why she wanted the job and stuff.Then Jinri asked her.

"Why is the company's name Memories?"Jinri asked,curiously.

Mrs Kim looked at her for a moment before answering.

"Well,we all have memories right?The good ones and the bad ones.We want to throw away the bad ones,forget that they had never happened.But the good ones are what we treausre the most.We want to hold onto them and never forget them.I..too have memories I don't want to forget..more of a person to be exact.I was wrong and if I could go back in time,I would do things differently".She paused."But that's impossible right?"

"I'm sorry.I've asked something I'm not supposed ask."Jinri said.bowing repeatedly.

"It's fine.You would know sooner or later.Besides,it's common for you to ask.After all if you're going to work for our company.you have to know why it is called that."Mrs Kim said,smiling at her.

"Wait.I'm hired?"Jinri asked,her eyes widen."Really?"

"Yes.Ilike you Jinri and I have a feeling that you would do very well in our company."Mrs Kim said,smiling at her.

"Thank you.Thamk you."Jinri said and bowed to her."I'm going to work very hard.You won't regret it Mrs Kim."

"I'm sure I won't."Mrs Kim said,smiling at the excited young girl in front of her.


"I got the job!!"Jinri squealed as soon as she saw Luhan.

He had been waiting for her outside the whole time.When Jinri came out,she ran to him and threw her arms around him.He smiled and congratulated her.

"Let's go.Since that I'm in a good mood.I'll let you treat me."Jinri said,smiling and pulling his arm.

"Aren't you suppose to be the one who's treating?You're the one who has gotten the job."Luhan said,confusedly.

"Hehe."jinri just grinned at him and continued pulling him while Luhan just smiled and shook his head.

"Oh Jinri!"

Jinri and Luhan both looked up.Luhan's eyes widen and stared at the woman standing infront of him.

"Oh!Mrs Kim."Jinri said,smiling at her."She's my boss."She then added to Luhan.

But Luhan didin't seem to have heard her.He was lost in his own thoughts.

It was Yoona-the girl who had broken his heart.


Author's note

Hey guys!So Yoona finally made her appearance.Whta's going to happen now that both Jinr and Luhan's past has come back?Will update soon!:)

I really need your comments guys.The comments I've been getting lately are fewer and fewer.So,please leave me some comments.:(

Thanks guys!!Love ya***