Happy Ever After

Mended

"Hyun Joo!Stop running!Appa is old already!"

Jinri chuckled as she sees Luhan running around the backyard chasing their three years old daughter.

She heard her daughter's squeals of laughter as Luhan finally caught her and tickled her.

She dried her hands and looked at the beautiful picture in front of her.

Luhan was tickling Hyun Joo's stomach and the toddler was giggling uncontrollably.

Jinri had been married to Luhan for four years now.

Everyday she awoke to see Luhan sleeping beside her,one of his arms draped around her waist.

She was thankful everyday that she met someone like Luhan,who gave her so much happiness.

He took endless care of her and was always there when she needed him.

Luhan looked up and smiled when he saw Jinri smiling at them.

He whispered in Hyun Joo's ear and picked her up,heading indoors.

"Omma!"Hyun Joo came running into the kitchen to find Jinri after Luhan set her down.

"Oh!My Hyun Joo!"Jinri said,squatting down to hug her daughter.

"Did you have fun with appa just now?"Jinri asked her,tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Neh!"Hyun Joo said,smiling cutely.

Jinri smiled and gave her a peck on her forehead.

"What about me?"A voice said.

Jinri smiled and stood up face her husband who was pointing to his cheek.

Jinri asked her daughter.

"Hyun Joo ah."Jinri said,smiling at her daughter."Should appa get a kiss?"

Hyun Joo grinned mischievously and shook her head,no.

"Yah!How could you ask Hyun Joo?"Luhan protested."She is always stealing you from me."

"Hyun Joo how about we give appa a kiss?"Jinri asked,picking her up."He played with you just now and is very tired now so he needs kisses to refill his energy."

Hyun Joo nodded her head and pecked her appa's cheek.

"Omma?"Luhan called Jinri while continuing to point to his cheek.

Jinri chuckled before leaning in to kiss his cheek.

But just her lips were about to kiss his cheek,Luhan turned around and met his lips with hers.

"Y-Yah."Jinri said blushing,hitting him lightly."Hyun Joo is still here."

"Hyun Joo ah,would like to have a sister or a brother to play with you?"Luhan said,taking Hyun Joo from Jinri.

Hyun Joo nodded her head eagerly.

"Jinri ah,Hyun Joo wants a sibling."Luhan said,his eyes glinting mischievously at her.

Jinri blushed a deep red and glared at him.

Luhan chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"I'm going to put Hyun Joo to sleep now.She is half asleep already."Luhan nodded towards Hyun Joo's half closed eyes.

Jinri nodded her head and pecked Hyun Joo's forehead.

"Sleep well,Hyun Joo ah."Jinri smiled fondly at her.

As Luhan took Hyun Joo upstairs,Jinri continued washing the dishes.

After washing them,she dried her hands and just looked out of the window.

"Thank you for coming into my life Luhan."JInri quietly mumbled to herself,smiling.

Suddenly,a pair of arms sneaked around her waist,pulling her closer.

Jinri squealed in surprise and smacked Luhan's hands.

"You scared me!"Jinri scolded him playfully.

"Hmm.But you love me anyways."Luhan smiled and breathed in her scent.

Jinri smiled.

Luhan started nuzzling her neck with his nose and kissed her shoulder,slowly moving towards her neck.

Jinri sighed in pleasure.

"Let's make a sibling for Hyun Joo,Jinri ah."


Author's note

I know that it is short but I don't really know what to write about epilogues.

I hope you like it and thank you for your support to ths story.

Please support my other stories too!

Love you all!:)