I Love You

Mended

"Don't Jinri."

Jinri turned around and saw Luhan standing just a few steps away from her.

"Luhan.."Jinri stared at him like she couldn't believe her eyes.

Luhan took a few steps towards her.He reached out for her but Jinri pushed his arms away.

"Jinri.."Luhan started.

"No,just stop.Luhan.Just,damn,just stop it!"Jinri shouted at him,clenching her fists.

"You guys think that my life is a joke don't you?"Jinri said,turning to look at Kai and Luhan."You like to mess my life up.Does seeing me cry and feel unconfident of myself entertain you guys?!"

"You cheated on me,with my best friend!"Jinri turned to look at Kai."It must have been nice seeing me almost giving up on myself.It must have been a big boost to your ego!"

"Jinri!I told you,I was young and I was foolish back then."Kai said,hoping that Jinri will see where he is coming from.

"No!It was just something to brag to your friends wasn't it?It was all about how many girls I could kiss in school."Jinri said,sarcastically at him.

"Jinri,it wasn't like that."Kai said,stepping towards her.

"My friends warned be about this actually."Jinri said,drying her tears and looking up at him."They told me that you were a playboy.I really thought that I could prove them wrong but I guess I was wrong.Some people just never change."

Kai took another step towards her but Jinri took a step back.

"It's over Kai.Please,just let me go."Jinri pleaded,hugging herself.

"I-I'm sorry.I really am,Jinri."Kai said.He looked at her.

''If we can't be lovers,can we at least be friends?"Kai asked her,tentatively.

"'Maybe."Jinri answered him."I still need some time."

Kai nodded his head as a sign of understanding.He took one last look at her and left.

Jinri took a deep breath.Now,is the hardest part--Luhan.

"I'm going to forget about you."Jinri said,not turning around to face him.

Jinri waited.

Luhan didn't say anything.

Jinri sighed.

"I know that you still love her.And..I think that you should go for her."Jinri continued."I don't know how you guys are going to work it out,but I sincerely hope that you two can be happy together."

Jinri waited.

Still,he didn't say anything.

His silence confirmed what she had predicted.He was going to leave her for Yoona.

"She's smart and pretty,nice and kind.She has all the qualities I don't have.She can give you things I never can."Jinri bit her lower lip."I'm sorry for loving you.I'm sorry to cause you so much trouble.You won't ever see me again,I promise."

Having said that,Jinri started to walk away.

"Is that it?"

Jinri stopped.

"You're just going to say what you want to say and not even going to give me a chance to say how I feel?"Luhan said.

Jinri did not say nor do anything.She waited.

"Yes,I loved her.I loved her so much."Luhan started saying.

Jinri's heart broke.

"But that was in the past.I said'loved',Jinri."Luhan said softly.

He slowly walks towards Jinri.

When he close enough,he could see that she was shaking.

He slowly wrapped his arms around her,pulling her close to him.

Jinri closed her eyes and tears fell out.

"Jinri.I love you."Luhan said,his voice sincere.

Jinri waited.

"What I felt for Yoona was in the past.Now,all I could ever think about is you."Luhan said.

"But,she's so perfect.I could never be better than her."Jinri said.

Luhan slowly turned her around so that he could look into her eyes.

"Silly.Why would you need to be better than her?I like you because you are you."Luhan said,brushing away her tears with his thumb.

"But,What if I can't give you what she can?What if I can't give you what you need?What if--"

Jinri was cut off by Luhan pressing his lips against hers.

Luhan's lips moved slowly and tenderly,telling her how much he loves her.

Pulling apart,he rests his forehead against hers.

"You are everything I'll ever need."

Luhan said before kissing her forehead as Jinri closed her eyes and smiled.

"My skies were grey but you came along and made them colourful again."Luhan said,staring into Jinri's eyes.

"My heart was broken but you came along and made it whole again."Jinri said,locking eyes with him.

"My life was empty,with no meaning,but you came along,and I found a reason to live again."Luhan said,twirling their fingers together.

"I had stopped believing in love but you came along and made me believe again."Jinri smiled.

"You fixed me,Jinri."Luhan smiled,giving her a kiss.

"No,"Jinri smiled,wrapping her arms around his neck"Together,we are mended."


Author's note

Do you guys want like a peek into their lives after they got together?

Tell me if you do.:)

Thanks for reading.