I'm sorry

Mended

"Jinri!"Luhan said,bursting into the apartment."Jin-"

Luhan stopped in his tracks as he saw the sight before him.

Kai was kissing the forehead of a sleeping Jinri.His eyes darted up as he saw Luhan.He stood up and placed a finger on his lips,motioning him not to make a sound.

Kai approached Luhan with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Luhan."Kai greeted him.

"What are you doing here?"Luhan asked him,glaring fiercely.

"Jinri invited me in."The latter replied.

"What did you do to her,Kai?"Luhan asked,gripping Kai's collar.

"No,Luhan.The question you should be asking is-What did you do to her?"Kai replied.

"What nonsense are you talking about?"Luhan asked,gritting his teeth.

"Jinri's falling apart because of you."Kai answered calmly.

"Don't talk with me Kai.You were the one who hurt her.I was the one who helped her."Luhan said,gripping his shirt even more tightly.

"Yes I hurt her once.Yes you helped her.But just as she was starting to fall in love again,you hurt her."Kai said,shaking Luhan's grip on him.

"Wha-"Luhan said,stunned.

"She loves you."Kai said.

Luhan was speechless.

"She came bumping into me,crying.I comforted her and took her out for a few drinks.It was when she was drunk that she told me what had happened."Kai continued."She may not know it but she is slowly falling in love with you.But you just had to break her heart,didn't you?"

"Look you don't understand anything.So don't act like you know everything about me."Luhan said,clenching his fist.

"Yes I may not know about you but the one thing I am most certain of is my feelings for Jinri so you better be prepared for I am going to get her back."Kai said,brushing past Luhan and leaving.


Luhan carried Jinri to her room and placed her on the bed.He then took a wet cloth and started wiping her face with it.

"Luhan"Jinri whispered in her sleep.

Luhan stopped and looked at her sleeping face.

"Jinri"Luhan said softly.

"Luhan,please-don't leave me."Jinri said,her hand searching for something to hold on to."Why are you leaving me?"

"Jinri,I'm right here."Luhan said,taking her hand and placing it against his cheek."I won't leave you."

"I'm sorry."Luhan said carressing her face with his other hand.

"Why are you leaving me here?I feel so afraid.I am alone.You lied to me Luhan."Jinri muttered in her sleep.

He saw a lone tear slide down her face and brushed it away with his thumb.

"I'm sorry Jinri."Luhan mumbled before placing a kiss on her lips.

When he tried to release his hand from JInri's,she refused to let go.

He sighed.

He had hurt the one he loved the most.


Author's note

How was it guys?I'm sorry it was crappy I really will try to improve.

And another thing is I have been getting fewer and fewer comments.This has been making me lose faith in my writing.

So guys please give me your support.