The Fight

Mended

The light..so bright..forcing her eyes to open,struggling.

Everything in her room was spinning.

"Ugh.."Jinri propped herself up slowly,leaning on her arms.

When her eyes were finally able to focus,she saw a red-haired man sleeping on the edge of her bed.

Luhan.

His face looked so peaceful.

Slowly and quietly,Jinri very gently ran a finger across his features--his eyebrows,his doe-like eyes with long lashes,his sharp nose,reaching his pink lips..

Upon close examination,she noticed that he had a tiny scar on his temple,closely hidden by his red locks,a cute tiny mole just below his earlobe,things she never noticed before.

Suddenly,his eyes fluttered open.

Startled,Jinri's dark orbs met with his.

They were only inches apart,their noses almost touching.

Jinri sat up ,thinking that her heart was going to burst if she didn't.Her face flushed and hot.

"Wh-What are you doing in my room?Did you sleep here yesterday?"Jinri asked,hoping that he wouldn't notice her blushing red cheeks.How she hated her pale skin.

"You were drunk yesterday."Luhan said,sitting up and stretching his arms.

"And,you were talking in your sleep."Luhan continued.

Jinri internally groaned.She always had the habit of talking in her sleep whenever she was drunk.

"Er-erhem."Jinri cleared before asking."Did I say anything?"

"What do you mean?"Luhan said,staring intently at her.

"Oh..Umm...You know..Anything weird?Something I shouldn't have said?"Jinri said,twirling her bed sheet with her finger,not daring to look at him in the eye.

"Was there something you cannot tell me?"Luhan teased,seeing her blushing.

"N-No.."Jinri stuttered.

"Well,there was this one thing.."Luhan said,then stopped,trying to see her expression.

I knew it!I must have said something!

"Oh and umm,what was it that I said?"Jinri tried to appear nonchalant,but inside her heart was pounding.

"That you were pissed at me for leaving you."Luhan said,clasping his hands together.

Ok,so that wasn't exactly what she said,but Luhan can't actually say it out loud.It would be embarassing.For her,of course.

"Damn right I was."Jinri shot at him,startling both Luhan and herself."And I had every right to be."

"I know."Luhan said,looking at her."I'm sorry.I'm really really sorry."

Jinri's gaze softened but soon hardened.

"But you shouldn't have gone drinking with Kai."Luhan stated.

"What?"Jinri said,surprised.

"What if he tried to take advantage of you?"Luhan started saying,his voice getting harder and harder."He still has feelings for you.He wants you back."

"But I had no one,no where to run to remember?!"Jinri looked at him in anger.

Luhan stopped abruptly.

"You sprinted off after Yoona when you saw her get hurt.You left me there.You did not call to ask me if I was okay or--or whether I got home safely?!"JInri glared at him."All you cared about was her!So don't pretend that you care about me ok?!"

JInri stopped,panting.

This was the first time they had quarreled.They'd often bicker but never quarreled.

"I know..You still have feelings for her.And it's fine.."Jinri said shakily."So you can't tell me not to be with who or where,because I'm not yours."

Jinri looked up at him with teary eyes.

She saw Luhan's shocked face.She sighed.

"I'm going out."JInri said,getting up.She grabbed her coat,barely noticing that she's still wearing yesterday's clothes.

On her way out,she said to him.

"You should go and check on her."Jinri said coldly before walking out.

Her.

Yoona.


Once outside,Jinri sat down,put her head on her knees and let her tears flow.

She didn't mean any of those things she'd said--That she was fine with Luhan loving Yoona,that she was still angry at him for leaving her at the restaurant but was really happy when he'd apologised.

Jinri stood up and wiped away her tears.

Sniffling,she walked to a familiar place.


"Jinri?"Kai was surprised yet happy to see her.

"Hi."Jinri quietly said and looked up at him.

"Are you ok?"Kai asked,concern obvious in his eyes.

"Kai,stop."Jinri said.

Kai froze.

"Wha-what?"Kai asked,looking at Jinri standing before him.

"Stop being nice to me."Jinri said,looking at him,her eyes boring into his."I'm not worth it,Kai."

"No.You can't stop me from being nice to you,Jinri."Kai said,getting impatient."I love you."

"But Kai,don't love you anymore."Jinri said softly."I don't have any feelings for you."

"Jin--"Kai said but Jinri cut him.

"Kai,stop this.All of this."Jinri said."You should look for someone else,someone more worthy of your love.I'm sorry."

Jinri started to leave but Kai followed her.

"Is it because of him?Luhan?"Kai asked,impatiently.

Jinri was silent.

"He doesn't love you the way I do Jinri.Hell,he doesn't even love you."Kai continued,getting aggresive."He's just some poor kid you found on the street,Jinri.He's useless,he can't give you a future--"

A sharp noise sounded.

Kai held his throbbing cheek.

Jinri slapped him.

"Yes.I know that he doesn't love me.You think I don't know that?!That my heart isn't aching because of that?!!That he is in love with someone else?!"Jinri said,tears running down her cheeks."I know Kai!I know!I also know that he won't love me back but I can't stop loving him.I just can't!"

Jinri was sobbing like a little kid now.People were looking at her like she was a mad woman.

"But I'll try.I'll try to forget about him.I'll try to not love him,I will.."Jinri sobbed.

"Don't,Jinri."


Author's note

Hi guys!!

What do you think about this chapter?Tell me what yoy think.

Recently I have been getting less and less comments and it's making me lose faith in my work.

I just feel like nobody is reading my stories..  :'(