It's okay

Mended

"Jinri?"

"Kai?"

Jinri looked at the male standing in front of her.He has gotten taller,his skin a golden brown,his hair that used to be black and curly now dyed a shade of dirty blond.He is definitely handsome,Jinri had to admit that.

"Can we talk?"

Kai's question made her froze.What more is there to talk about?He broke her heart,she left,lived a meaningless life and was starting to feel happy again when her past came back and haunt her.

"Jinri!"Luhan called,making his way towards her.He gave a brief glance at Jinri's troubled face and looked straight at Kai.

"Kai."

"Luhan."

The two shook hands but Jinri could sense a tense atmosphere around the two.

"You ok?"Luhan asked Jinri,releasing his grip on Kai and turning his attention back to Jinri.

Jinri tiptoed and told him what had happened earlier.

Suddenly Luhan pulled her into his embrace and wrapped his arms around her.Jinri was too surprised to react.He put his lips next to her ear,perfectly concealed by her hair and whispered softly

"Talk to him Jinri.You need to settle this once and for all.You need to let go of the past and move on.You can only do that if you learn to let and..forgive."Luhan whispered softly into her ear while her hair."I know you are afraid but remember that you have me.I'll always be here for you Jinri.I'll protect you."

Jinri nodded her head and Luhan released her.She gave mouthed thank you,accompanied by a small smile at him then turned towards Kai.Kai had a displeased look on his face but he tried to hide it by smiling .

"Let's go to the park.We'll talk there."Jinri said,leading the way.

At the park

"Jinri How are you?"

"Fine."

"Look,I'm sorry for what happened.It was a mistake Jinri.I never stopped loving you."

"You kissed my best friend and still have the audacity to say that you love me?Wow Kai!How stupid do you think I am?"Jinri burst out.Tears started forming in her eyes.

"Jinri it really was a mistake.I never meant for it to happen!I don't know why I did it.She suddenly kissed me and I don't know why I didin't push her away.It just..happened."Kai said,looking down.

"I'm glad we had this talk Kai.I just realized who you really are."Jinri said coldly getting up.

"Jinri!Can we start over?Give me another chance to show you that my feelings for you were true."Kai said,grabbing her hand.

"No.I will not be a fool again Kai."Jinri said shaking his hand off.

"I really love you.Give me another chance Jinri."Kai said,holding her hand that was struggling to get free.

"No!Kai.I am tired of playing your stupid games alright?!"Jinri said breaking free and running away.

"Jinri!"

Jinri looked up and saw Luhan running towards her.He saw her eyes that were full of tears.Kai was nearing them.

Luhan pulled her into a hug.Jinri buried her face in his shirt and silently let her tears flow.

"It's okay Jinri.He can't see you cry.He won't have the chance to hurt you.Not while I'm here."Luhan said soothingly into her ear and stoked her hair gently.

Kai stood in front of them,watching the whole scene.He started to move towards them but a look from Luhan made him halt in his steps.There was something in Luhan's eyes that made him think better of his actions.Something that said that Luhan would beat him up if he ever dared take another step.

Kai sighed in defeat and threw one last look at Jinri's small back before walking away.But not before saying

"I won't give up Jinri."


At Jinri's apartment

Luhan sat on Jinri's bed,looking at her sleeping peacefully.She had cried and cried after getting back home.Luhan was patient and comforted her.Then,when she was tired,he put her into bed.

His heart started beating again as he sat there looking at her.He had not felt this way since..well,let's just say that it was a long time ago since that person left him.

But with Jinri he was staring to feel that same feeling again.

What is happening?


Author's note

Sorry!!!Will try to update soon!Thanks for being patient guys and leave comments and up vote!:)Love ya all!**