Falling in love

Mended

Panting,Luhan rushed into the shop,his eyes frantically searching for the figure with hair the colour of autumn leaves.But,she was no where to be found.

His mind in a whirl,he looked into every possible shop Jinri could have gone but all in vain.At last,he thought of a place where Jinri would most probably go.

"Ahjumma!"Luhan called to the old lady.

Ahjumma Lee looked up and smiled when she saw the boy.

"Ah,Luhan ah.You haven't visited me in ages.Bad boy!"Ahjumma smiled mischievously at him.

"Sorry Ahjumma.I was very busy.Forgive me?"Luhan looked at her with those doe-like eyes of his.

"Pft!As if I could be angry at you.So what is it so busy that you haven't visited me for so long?Ah,it's because of the girl-Jinri right?"Ahjumma asked,smiling.

"I.."Luhan stopped.It was true.These past few months he had been busy taking care of Jinri,helping her tidy her house.All this time,he had been with Jinri.

"Luhan ah..You have fallen in love."Ahjumma smiled,her eyes twinkling brightly.

"I.."Luhan started.

"Don't deny it Luhan.You are in love with Jinri.You just don't know it yet."Ahjumma smiled.

Luhan fell silent.

There was always a smile on his face whenever he thought of Jinri.His heart would beat faster when Jinri is near.He couldn't help smiling when Jinri smiles.He worried about her.He cared for her.He loved her.

Luhan smiled.Yoona was his past now.Jinri is what matters the most now.

"Thanks Ahjumma!"Luhan smiled and gave her a hug making the old lady squeal in delight.


Author's note

I'm sorry it was such a short update but this chapter needs to be focused on Luhan finding out his own feelings.:)

Will update soon!:)