Hello

Mended

Luhan's pov

"Son of a b*ch!Yah!Come back here!"

"!"Luhan muttered to himself before picking up speed.He dodged past people walking leisurely on the streets,stalls selling vegetables and fruits,bicycles...

He looked back to only see the guys closing in on him.Their face twisted in anger and fists clenched,shouting obscenities after him.

He turned in to a dark,desolated alley,hoping to lose them only luck was never on his side wasn't it?He was met with a cold stone wall.He would have climbed over it had not been his leg which was injured the day before.

Guess I'm gonna have to try my 'luck'.

He turned back to see the people chasing him,standing in front of him,some panting heavily while some were just cracking their knuckles.

"Ok guys let's get this over with."

He had only time to mutter the last word before he dodged the first punch and held the guy's fist in his hand.

"Eager aren't we?"He smirked before throwing a punch right in the guy's face and twisting his arm in the process.

He dodged punches and kicks,giving the others a few punches and kicks of his own as well.However it was still five against one and it wasn't soon before exhaustion started creeping up on him.It doesn't help that one of the guys suddenly had a brilliant idea and took up a wooden stick nearby and hit him with it.

"Ugh!!"

He could feel his bones crack.The others seeing now that he is well-exhausted and had no energy left,joined in,kicking him and throwing punches in his face.

Hat would have surely been the end for him had not been for the girl's shout.

"Yah!The cops are coming!" His attackers took off after hearing the girl's shout, leaving him slumped against the wall.

"Hey..Are you alright?"The girl said approaching him slowly.

Yes..Of course I'm alright!Why wouldn't I be after enduring that hell experience.

But he just kept quiet,part of him hoping that this would drive the girl away,part of him just plain exhausted.

However,the girl did not leave.Instead she gingerly reached out to touch him.

He swatted her hand away.

"Ar-are you alright?"She asked cautiously.

"yes..Now just leave me alone."Luhan snapped at her.He tried standing up but his legs buckled under him,causing him to fall to the floor once more.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"No!I don't need the bloody hospital!All I need is for you to leave me alone!"He shouted at her.He could see her small frame jerk back a little at his loud voice but she still wasn't leaving.

How thick is this girl's head?

He ignored her and started to stand up but failed once again.

"Let me help you."The girl said softly and started to take his arm.

"Just go away!"Luhan screamed.Suddenly darkness surrounded him and he lost consciousness.


No one's pov

Where am I?

Luhan sat up quickly causing him to feel a piercing pain in his chest.

"!"

He looked down to see the upper part of his chest bounded up in white bandages.His right arm was in a sling but he could see that it wasn't done by a professional.He looked around him and saw himself in a room.The walls were white and dull.The shelves were empty except for a few books.He was sitting on a bed with only a pillow and a white comforter.

"Man..whoever's room this is,the person must have zero sense of fashion whatsoever."He muttered to himself.

The door was suddenly opened and he looked up to see a girl entering.In her hands was a tray.:A bowl of soup,porridge and a few clean bandages and medical cream.

"Oh!You're awake.Do your wounds still hurt?Are you hungry?"

She placed the tray on the bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed,looking at him.

Hmmm..She's quite pretty.

She had reddish-orange hair that reached just above her shoulders,smooth fair skin,plump red lips and a pair of eyes that lit up whenever she smiled.

"Hello?Can you hear me?"She said,waving her hand in front of Luhan.

Luhan snapped out of his thoughts and nodded.

"Yes.I have to leave now.Thank you for helping me."He started to lift himself out of the bed but sat back down.The pain in his chest was much too painful.

"Sit down.Just rest here before you are truly well.I'll change your bandages for you."

Having said that the girl got up and took the clean bandages and antiseptic.She sat next to Luhan and started to take off his bandages.

"It's fine.I can do it on my own."Luhan started saying before mentally slapping himself in the face.How could he do it himself when his right arm is broken?He could see a tiny smile on the girl's lips.

The girl was surprisingly gentle.He looked at her out of his dark brown orbs,watching her every movement.

"Aren't you going to ask for my name?"He asked,puzzled.

"No.You can tell me if you want but I'm not asking for your name."

"Why?Aren't you curious about me?Why I was beaten up by a bunch of guys?Where I'm from?"

"Like I said.You can tell me if you want but I'm not going to ask.I'm not the kind that goes prying into people's lives."

"Luhan."

"I'm sorry?"

"Luhan.My name is Xi Luhan."

She looked up to lock her eyes with the male in front of her.

""What's yours?"

"Jinri.Choi Jinri."

"Nice meeting you,Jinri."


Author's note

Hey guys!I decided to make this into a longer story with a few more chapters because when I was writing it,a lot of ideas surged into my head and I couldn't possibly get it all down in one chapter.

Forgive me!><

Anyways subscribe,comment and up vote!!

Till next time.Kisses!**