(KYUMIN) Unexpected Meeting Chapter Two

Our Every Fantasy: Sapphire Blue Love (Short Fictions Compilation)

(SUNGMIN'S POV)

I arrived at the hospital and immediately went to umma's room...she was nowhere to be found. "What the?!" I exclaimed.

I immediately ran to the reception and asked where my mother was. "The doctors have been reviving her, Lee-ssi," one of the nurse informed me. "What?!" I shouted. "What room?!"

"In the ICU, sir."

**********

I saw my mother there, in the ICU bed, lying cold and dead. I don't feel anything; I don't feel sad and I don't have the courage to cry.. Well, all my tears have dried up. It's of no use now.

"I'm very sorry." the doctor patted my back as he and his people left the room.

I don't feel anything... I'm now literally alone. I predicted this.. It's better for me, it is. It's an advantage...I think?

You might think that I have a cold heart. Yes, I do have. I'm used to these kinds of situations; I don't even know the reason why I exist in this world... 'You must've been the one to die rather than your brother,' I recalled what my parents used to tell me. I sighed and murmured my favorite sentence, "I seriously don't care anymore."

I left the place, not even saying goodbye to my deceased mother. I'm not sad; I don't feel miserable; there are no tears; nothing. I'm a cold person. The end.

I went to a park and sat on one of its benches. Looking at the sky, it makes me wonder. "What is the reason...why I'm living?"

A guy sang as my mind was wandering.

(KYUHYUN'S POV)

"I'm going to the park~ I'm going to the park~" I sang as I skipped to the place I'm going to. I look like a child, don't I? Heehee. I don't care~ !! I'm still one~~

I sat on one of the park benches and saw a guy at my back--well, I eavesdropped--crying...? No, I think he's just depressed.

(A/N: The park benches are back-to-back. Like those in Mischievous Kiss~)

Hmm.. Why won't I just sing for him to hear and that'll make him feel better? Nah~ ! A lot of people say I make them cry when I sing.. his tears might fall too.. Aish. Whatever~ I still have an angel's voice so I'll still sing~~

I started to sing.. A Short Journey.

"Oh Baby say goodbye Oh jamsiman Goodbye
Annyeongiran maleun jamsi jeobeodulge
Jeo muneul yeolgoseo han geoleum naemilmyeon
Ko ggeuteuro jeonhaejineun neoui sumgyeol.."

As I sang, I looked at the guy at my back. I think he's too depressed. What happened? I continued to sing..

"Chagaun geu baram soke ddaddeuthan neoui songili handongan nama itneungeol
Ontong geudae heunjeoki nunmuli doeeo nae dubbyam wie meomuneungeol
Jamsi dongan yeohaengeul ddeona gaseum apeun sangcheo dakka naegoseo
Sigan heulreo geudael mannamyeon bogo sipeotda nege malhaejulge.."

I looked at him again. I saw him covering his face, facing the floor. Is he..really crying? God, I'm so sorry! I did it again!

(SUNGMIN'S POV)

"(ENG TRANS) It’s a short journey, the painful wounds in my heart will be cleaned by the time then when I meet you, I will tell you that I miss you..." the guy at my back sang. Why does it feel that my tears are falling? I held my face and looked down. No, this shouldn't be happening. NO.

The guy stopped singing. I was shocked that I unknowingly stood up. I was listening to his song really intently, why did he stop? My eyes was still red from crying. Why did I cry anyways? No, it's not that guy's fault..it's mine. I've sustained these feelings for a long time..and he helped me take it all off. Now, I feel better.

(KYUHYUN'S POV)

The guy behind me stood up, his eyes we're red. Did he..cry? I looked at his eyes. Yes, he was.

"A-are you okay?" I stood up and asked him. He wiped his tears off, "Oh, sorry. Yes, I'm fine." he faked smiled.

"No you're not!" I said as I walked to his side. I got my handkerchief and wiped his tears. He just stood there, feeling miserable. Why can I read or know his feelings..?

"T-thanks." he stuttered. He's so cute~

"No problem~" I smiled sweetly at him. "Want to drink coffee so that you'll feel warm?"

"O-okay~" he smiled at me.

The first time I met a creature so cute and gentle is today.

(SUNGMIN'S POV)

What is this feeling? Why do I feel that I'm loved?

No. This shouldn't be happening. Who's this guy anyway? What does he know?

"Want to drink coffee so that you'll feel warm?" he asked as he smiled sweetly at me. Why does that smile..look so warm? This is the first time I've seen that kind of smile..

"O-okay~" I smiled. What the hell am I doing?! Why am I smiling?! Gah! Mouth, STOP!


Soooo.... HOW WAS IT? Please comment and subscribe~ Thanks so much! Thanks to my new subscriber! I love you~ <3 Haha. ^^