(HANCHUL) Like We Used To Chapter Six [FINALE]

Our Every Fantasy: Sapphire Blue Love (Short Fictions Compilation)

HANKYUNG'S POV

I exited the room with a big sigh. Why does he want me to leave? I just helped him, didn't I? I leaned at the door and thought.
.
.
.
I threw my head backwards, making the latter bump on the door, then closed my eyes tightly. Oh. Freak you, Hangeng Tan! Of course he wouldn't know. He fainted when you carried him to the hospital! He wouldn't remember anything because he was UN-CON-SCIOUS. Such an idiot you are.

I sighed once more. Something struck me after: Was he crying when I left him?

Suddenly, a picture of him weeping immediately appeared in-front of me like a ghost. Without any second thoughts, I rapidly entered the room once more not caring whether I trip or not. If you were one of the people who saw me, you might think that I look like a lunatic. But sorry, I really am. I started being crazy when I met Heechul and I don't regret it. Ever.

"HEECHUL!" I ran to him and hugged him so tight. He gasped and I took this chance to embrace him tighter. I buried my face on the crook of his neck and asked, the hair on the back of his head, "Are you okay?"

He didn't answer. But left a confusing silence. Ah! Maybe he did not understand my question. Hence, I entangled myself from him, leaving my two hands touching each of his shoulders, and fixed my gaze at his brown orbs.

"Are you okay?" I repeated.

Suddenly, he smirked. I was astonished. Will he slap me? Kick me? Punch me? WHAT?! Making "The Kim Heechul" mad is the most idiotic thing I've ever done. This is scary. I should have not been a coward awhile back. I should have said everything needed to say.

"I predicted this," he said in a low voice. He gingerly cupped both of my cheeks. "I knew you'll come back." He showed a toothless smile while staring affectionately at my eyes which surprised me.

I.. Don't understand..


 

HEECHUL'S POV

Ahahahahaha. Yes, I cried earlier knowing that Hankyung didn't fight for his love for me. But all along, my heart knew that he would come back. He can't live without me. I just noticed this when he left my hospital room, but ever since I waited for him in that bus, all along, I knew that trials would come—problems, tears, and sufferings. Scrapping those, it would end with a good result. And this is it.

I also remembered that dream I had awhile ago. The one with the blinding light when one screamed my name through it. I forgot about it when I woke up that's why I'm quite mad. But after Hankyung left my room, my thoughts recollected and I was able to recall it again. I knew that the voice was Hankyung's; that's why I forgave him. I'm freaking bipolar.

I leaned my face nigher Hankyung's till my forehead was resting on his. "You fought for your love for me, didn't you?"

He narrowed his eyes. I could see that he's confused in what I'm saying. I let out a low chuckle. Really, this guy of mine.

"You didn't?" I teased. To add on the effect, I pouted and let go of my hand from his face.

His eyes widened. "Yes.. Yes! I mean... No. Uh. No..?" he stammered which made me laugh hard.


 

HANKYUNG'S POV

I heard his melodious laugh again. His wonderful smile showed once more. I missed this. I made up my mind. I need to do everything needed to pursue today; at this time. I need to act quickly so that he wouldn't slip from my grasp anymore.

I got a stool from behind and pulled it beside Heechul's bed—where I am—and sat. I held his hand but he didn't notice; he was laughing too hard.

"Chul," I called out for him. He looked at me and pursed his lips, waiting for my answer. This is it Hangeng. This is it. Don't show any cowardly or sheepish acts. Just... Just go. You can do it!

I stared deeply at his eyes and found curiousity seeping in. It seems that Heechul really wants to know my answer. I gulped. I could feel my heart beat a hundred times per second. Darn this. Ok. Chill, Hangeng. You could do this.

I heaved a deep breath before saying the words I wanted to say ever since I left him and went to China, "Chul, I-I'm s-sorry." I closed my eyes shut, anticipating for him to snap. You said it already, Kyung. Breathe.

After a few seconds, "Is that only it?" Heechul asked in a teasing manner. W-what? I opened my eyes unwillingly just to see him smirking.

"Well..if you don't have anything more to say then you must go, shouldn't you?" I frowned.

Why is he saying that again? Does he really hate me? I love him. I still do. I know it's my fault but.. I don't know if I can live without him. That's why I approached him again with that on mind.

I don't know if I can live without my princess. I don't know if I can live without my only treasure. I love you Kim Heechul. My beloved Kim Heechul.

I sighed. If only I could say these words out loud.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck.

I love you.

I could feel his hot breath tingling on the thin skin of my lips.

I love you.

He kissed me gently. It was not hot. It was not sweet. But an emotional one. A kiss full of affection and love.

I love you.

No words could explain this feeling I'm having. And now I know that action speaks more than words, phrases, or sentences.

I love you.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him back. If I couldn't say anything properly, I wouldn't leave. But, I'll express it through my actions.

I love you, my princess.

I love you, with all my heart, body, and soul, Kim Heechul.

 



Love can encounter a lot of trials. It gives you a lot of pain that might cause your death; or your will to die. But, we should never lose hope. Never. These are only trials. It strengthens the relationship of two people. Without these, your connection with each other would be fragile. A string easy to break.

Accept everything that comes your way
happiness, pain, suffering, peace, misery, sadness--and learn to fight for it and how to fight it.

These are just obstacles that make us believe in each other more each day. These are just symbols that show how two persons love each other so much.

These are just parts of our life.

Live with it and continue living fully!


~THE END~


 

Yewook's next, ELFs! (Credits to Mary517 for that wonderful poster. >.<)

 

 

One sentence to say.....

 

 

WAIT FOR IT. >:3