(EUNHAE) The Unvisited Paradise Chapter Two

Our Every Fantasy: Sapphire Blue Love (Short Fictions Compilation)

(EUNHYUK'S POV)

"Pardon me but, WHAT?!" I exclaimed. What is this guy saying? He pouted, "I wanna stay here~" he said childishly. I couldn't speak right now. My mouth is blocking my words and my mind has gotten blank. "A-are you sure?" are the only words that my mouth could say. I don't know why I said that nor why am I asking that. "C-could you clarify what you just said?"

"I. Want. To. Live. Here." he said each word while moving his face closer to mine; i backed off a bit. "May I ask why?" He lay down on my bed nonchalantly. "I don't want to live alone in that big house." he pouted again. Big? Alone? What? "And..." he paused and stood up. "I feel comfortable..when I'm with you." he shyly said, scratching the back of his neck. I smiled. He's so cute~ "It's okay for me.." I also stood up. "..because you're cute." I put my face near his.

His eyes widened. I could see him blush a bit. I smirked. "C-could you stop saying that I'm cute?" he stuttered. "Why?" I looked into his beautiful eyes. "You don't want me to?" He looked on the other side, "I-it's not that--" I interrupted him and held his chin so that he'll face me. "Do you want to stay with me, in MY house, because... you..like me?" I teased.

Oh, how I love to tease this guy~ It's so fun. Might as well continue it 'till the end, right? SINCE he was the one who suggested in staying here; he must deal with me, first.

(DONGHAE'S POV)

And when the thought comes to you, that you were the one who teases, karma approaches and you'll be the one caught by the trap. "I-i like you?" I stuttered as I looked into his eyes. I couldn't avoid it! He trapped me by holding my chin so that I'll face him!!! I could see him smirk. "You don't?" he raised one eyebrow. "What if I say.." He leaned closer, "..that I do?" he whispered into my ear. My body shivered; my cheeks are burning hot; and I couldn't move.

After a few seconds of silence....

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" he laughed uncontrollably as he rolled on the floor. "You're so fun to tease!!!!"

I was still standing there, frozen, shocked, embarassed, shy, and all of the emotions that you could think of! "W-what..?" I stuttered. "You are so cute~" he hugged me. Out of reflex, I pushed him. He fell on his bed, he's lying now, and smirked. "So...what do you want to do to me now?" he asked seductively.

"AHHHHHH!" I shouted as I squat on the ground and covered my ears. "This is a dream, right?! A dream.. A dream!" I closed my eyes. 'Only a dream..' I thought and thought; and all I knew was, Hyukjae was carrying me bridal style. "What the fish are you doing?!" He smirked, "Carrying you and laying you to bed. Is there a problem?"

"Oh yes, there IS a problem. A VERY big one." I struggled so that he would put me down. "No~" he said and lay me to his bed. He got me trapped--he's on top of me and holding my arms. "What are you going to do?!" I exclaimed. "Relax~" he said. "I'll call the authorities!" I threatened him. He smirked, "No one knows the direction to and out of this place but me. You just randomly came here, didn't you?"

"Y-yes, I did. But--"

"Then you wouldn't know the way out if you don't ask me,"

"HYUKJAE STOP TEASING ME!!" I shouted. He smirked again, "What if I don't?"

"I-i'll leave you,"

"Are you threatening me?"

"Yes?"

"That won't work~"

"W-why..?"

"As I said---" Before he could finish his sentence, I quickly ran outside. I need to escape from here. I ran and ran and ran, not knowing where to go.

It started to rain hard. I quickly ran to a big tree to avoid getting further wet.  "Where am I?" I panted as I drenched my clothes. "I told you," a familiar voice said. I looked at my back and saw....

..him again. 'Why is this guy like a magnet that attracts me to approach him?' I fainted.


So???????? NO SILENT READERS PLEASE!!!!

Random:

I'm planning to make an apply fic, entitled: O.V.E.R (the supposed to be name of Super Junior)

 

"O.V.E.R: Obey the Voice for Each Rhythm"

It's like the very first co-ed band of SME that would be trained by no other than the famous hallyu stars, Super Junior! It'll be lead by Song Sangri, a half-Korean, half-Filipino. She'll be the one assigned to find each members with the help of Hae and others.

So... Just please read the foreword for more details if you wanna try applying. Thanks! ^^