(KYUMIN) Unexpected Meeting Chapter Four (ENDING)

Our Every Fantasy: Sapphire Blue Love (Short Fictions Compilation)

LOL I made a poster out of boredom. x) Hope you like it~


(SUNGMIN'S POV)

"Uhh.." I was finding words to say. Why did he ask me? Why is he curious? Why does he care? This is my first time experiencing this..someone caring for me..or is he? Kyuhyun bit his lower lip. "You don't want to tell me? I-it's okay?" I saw sadness in his eyes. "N-no, wait!" I held unto his wrists. "I-it's just...I don't want to remember those memories any more..." Kyuhyun looked at my eyes, "It's okay; you can tell me everything, I'm here for you." He hugged me.

Tears started to fall from my eyes.. Aish. Why is this happening again? "Don't be afraid to tell me everything, you can trust me. You'll feel better, I promise." Kyuhyun caressed my back. "Is it really okay?" I asked. "Yes," he replied sincerely.

"I-it's...." my tears started to fall non-stop. "My brother died because of me.." I whispered. "My..brother died..because of me.." I repeated. I can't take this anymore; I shouted my feelings that has been kept inside me for a very long time, "Why did my brother die?! It supposed to be me! Me! Me! The stupid me! Why??...." I exclaimed. "That stupid child me! Why did I even think of having suicide?! It was brother who died! Not me! Why?! Umma and appa loved him, not me. But why did he die? Why him?!!!! I hate this world! I hate myself!"

Kyuhyun hugged me tighter as I cried. My tears won't stop.. "WHY?! I want to die... I want to.. I WANT TO DIE!" I pushed Kyuhyun away and ran to the road with cars passing by.

(KYUHYUN'S POV)

"I WANT TO DIE!" Min pushed me and ran to the road. "No! Min, STOP!" I shouted; he won't stop running. I ran after him as fast as I could. "Min, don't. Please.." I hugged him as tears started to fall slowly from my eyes. "Don't die..."

Sungmin pushed me again, "No one loves me! I don't even know why I live?! Why are you preventing me from killing myself?!" I looked into his eyes and held his shoulders. "I'm here, can't you see?! I don't want to see you die in-front of me!"

"You?" Min scoffed. "You don't even know anything about me! Why do you care?!"

"I don't need to know anything! I love you that's all I need!"

Min looked at me with a shocked expression. "I do...love you. Please..don't leave me.." I begged.

"I-i don't get you..." he looked to the side.

"Come on! I love you! Isn't that enough?! And I'm sure that your brother doesn't want to see you suffering!"

"B-but-"

"Lee Sungmin, I love you. Don't leave me; you still have someone who cares for you!" I looked into his eyes again. "I love you, okay?" I sincerely said.

"I-i dont-"

"Just say that you love me too!" I exclaimed. "I know that you also love me..."

"I-i love you, Kyu.."

I hugged him. "Don't leave me, okay? I love you~" I smiled.

(SUNGMIN'S POV)

Kyu hugged me. "Don't leave me, okay? I love you~" he said. I felt sincerity from his words. I trust him. I don't need any reasons on why he loves me. He loves me, I love him, that's all I need. " I love you too~" I smiled; and this time, my smile isn't fake anymore, it's true and sincere--full of love. I hugged him back. "I love you, Cho Kyuhyun. Thanks for being with me. I'm glad that I met you."

"I am too; I'm very happy~"

Now.. I realized that God really doesn't hate me. If my family didn't die I wouldn't see Kyuhyun right? The one I love the most.. I must be suffering until now. 'Everything really does happen for a reason,' now..I believe in that saying. Thank you, God, for letting me meet Cho Kyuhyun, the man that would care for me forever.

I held Kyuhyun's hand and walked happily. What a nice weather for a perfect ending~

 

My cold heart melted when I saw your smile. Thank you..for being there for me. I love you forever; you and only you, my Cho Kyuhyun.

~The End~


Wokei~ KyuMin's Unexpected Meeting has finished! LOL Did you like it? Or... not? PLEASE COMMENT! Thanks so much~~

Next is... *drumroll* Your most awaited... EUNHAE!!!!!!

Wait for it~ LOL x)

 

K.R.Y's version of Whisper of West Wind~ <3 I love both versions~ x)