(EUNHAE) The Unvisited Paradise Chapter Three

Our Every Fantasy: Sapphire Blue Love (Short Fictions Compilation)

(EUNHYUK'S POV)

After a long time, a person has visited me. I've been alone in this place for more than 10 years now; and I'm thankful I met Donghae here.

I don't know how to get out of here nor the reason why I am here. All I know is that, my parent's left me here when I just got 13.

FLASHBACK

"Happy birthday, our dear son!" umma and appa greeted me. I'm 13 now and I'm so happy--my life is so perfect. "Thank you~" I cheerfully said. "I love you, umma, appa." I hugged them both. "Don't ever leave me okay?"

"Uhh.. O-of course, child," appa said. I smiled.

"We have a gift for you!" umma informed me. "A gift? But I have everything I need, the both of you." I said. "You're going to like it, your mother and I are both sure." appa smiled at me.

"Okay~"

**********

My parents blindfolded me as we traveled to the place we are going to. No need to ask why, it's a surprise.

We arrived at the destination. I went off the car and walked forward. "May I take off the blindfold now?" I asked, smiling widely. I heard no response. "Umma? Appa?" I called out; but still, there was no response.

Out of anxiety, I took off the blindfold covering my eyes. I was amazed by the sight, "Wow!" I exclaimed. "Such a beautiful sight!! Umma, appa are we--" I looked at my back to ask my parents but didn't see even a single trace of them. I looked around, walked and walked. Not seeing them and out of nervousness, I ran around the place. "Umma! Appa! Where are you?" I shouted while sobbing. "Um..ma.." I cried. "Appa.. I THOUGHT THAT WE WILL STAY TOGETHER FOREVER?!"

END OF FLASHBACK

When they left me alone, I felt very lonely and miserable. Disappointed at the same time. Well, who wouldn't?

I've never held a grudge to anyone before, neither to my parents. I know that they have a reason for leaving me here, it's just.... I don't know what it is. There's no use in holding a grudge, nothing will happen, right? If you curse or bash a person, will everything change? Do you think that you're the one who's right? No one is perfect, that I must say.

I've lived all my life in this place, alone. I don't even remember my parents' names and most of my past life.

Never finding a way out, I lost hope. But when this guy came... I looked at the sleeping Hae, the cheerful me came back again. I'm not sure why, though. "Don't leave me too, okay?" I smiled faintly.

Hae slowly opened his eyes, "Where am I?" he lazily said while trying to get up. "You have a fever, just lay there." I said. "I cooked porridge. Wait, I'll get it for you." I stood up and went to the kitchen to get his food. "O-okay?" I smiled faintly at him.

(DONGHAE'S POV)

He smiled faintly at me. His smile.. Why does it seem lonely..? I stood up and roamed around his house. Now that I've seen it, why does this house seem out of place with the beautiful nature around it? It's aura..seems so sad and lonely...

I was about to lay back on Hyukjae's bed when my eyes caught the sight of a door. I walked to it. "What's this room?" I asked myself, curiousity filling me up. I went inside.. "Wha-what's all these?" I exclaimed as I looked around the tiny room. "It's full of sketches! Very beautiful sketches indeed," I was amazed. Was Hyukjae the one who drew all these?

On the table, I saw a framed sketch. Drew in it was a guy, a woman and a child. "Who..?" curiousity continued to build inside of me. I took the frame and looked through it. I was finding something; I don't know what it is.

As I looked through it, I saw a writing.. "Me, umma and appa.." I read. "Hyuk's family?"

"Hae!" Hyuk shouted from the kitchen. I was surprised that I dropped the frame. Oh gosh.. The frame broke. I picked it up as fast as I could so that Hyuk wouldn't see it. "Ouch!" a broken blade scraped my finger. Aish. I don't care anymore. I picked the broken pieces not caring about the blood flowing from my finger and hid it somewhere. I also took the sketch and hid it in my pocket. I quickly ran back to Hyuk's room and lay on his bed.

"Hae~ Here it is!" he smiled at me and showed me the bowl of porridge. I smiled and looked at his eyes. Why is it red? "D-did you cry?" I asked as I held his right cheek with my hand. "Why would I, if you're here?" he teased me again. I pouted, "Stop teasing me!" He smirked. "Oh come on~ I know that you like it~!" he said as he held my hand which was holding his cheek. "This.." he put my hand in-front of my face. "..I wanna hold it forever. May I?" he asked as he intertwined his fingers with mine. I blushed, "I-if you w-want to.." He chuckled, "You're so cute!" He kissed the back of my hand.

"What is this?" he asked when he saw the scrape on my finger. "O-oh? That's nothing," I fake smiled. He pouted and put the bowl of porridge on the side table. "Don't make me worry!" he pouted more. I chuckled. Why is he so cute~? "I'm not~!!" I assured him. "I'll treat your wound~" he smiled at me.

**********

"Uhmm..may I ask you a question?" I asked. "What is it?" he smiled as he treated my poor finger. "Do you want to do 'that'?" he smirked. I blushed, "What do you mean by 'that'?!?!?!" He laughed. "So what is it really?"

"Why do you live alone here? Where is your family? How did you come here?" I just really had to ask all of these questions.

His eyes grew wide open. After a few seconds, he sighed. "You saw the room, didn't you?"

"U-uhmm.. Yeah?" I stuttered. "I'm so sorry..."

"It's okay. I'll tell you everything but with one condition."

"What is it?"

"Can you...stay with me here, forever?"

I thought for a second. "I-i don't know?" He sighed again then smiled sadly at me, "It's okay. I still thank you for staying with me here even for a few days."

"I could stay here one more day if you want!" I suggested. "Really?" his eyes sparkled. I nodded. He immediately hugged me. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" he said. I smiled, "No prob!"

"So, may you tell me now?" I asked. He got off his hug. "Okay,"


Are you loving my fic now? LOL x) Please comment on EunHae's cheesy moments~! No silent readers please~ xDD Thanks so much!!!!