(EUNHAE) The Unvisited Paradise Chapter Five (ENDING)

Our Every Fantasy: Sapphire Blue Love (Short Fictions Compilation)

 

(EUNHYUK'S POV)
 
'What did he say?' I was shocked. "I-i-i.." I stuttered. "Do..you?" he bit his lower lip. "I-i don't know.." I said. I want to say yes but I'm not confident enough...
 
He sighed. "I'm sorry about that," he put on a so so smile. "It's okay? Wait, you didn't mean it?" I was shocked by what he said. "I'm not sure either.."
 
Not sure? Does that mean that there is a possibility that he may like me? A low-life like me? He has a brother which is famous, he lives in a big house, he's a rich guy, a handsome person, a talented one too... I sighed. Why would he love someone like me? I'm just daydreaming right now, aren't I? I'm such an idiot for thinking that.
 
But I still want this day to last forever, Lee Donghae here with me, by my side. I'm feeling happy now but I don't know what'll happen if he leaves...
 
"Hyuk?" he asked. I woke up from my daze. "You okay?" he asked as he put his forehead on mine. I blushed. "You're not sick~" he pouted, sat straight then held his feet which are in a cross sitting position right now. So cute~ I chuckled.
 
"Yah! Why are you laughing?" he whined. "You planning something again? NEVAAAH!" he exclaimed as he crossed his arms and covered the upper part of his body. "You're really so cute~" I pinched his cheeks. "Yah~!" he backed off. I stuck my tongue out.
"So...about your question earlier..." I asked.
 
"Hmm?" he went nearer and faced me his right ear. I think he didn't hear what I said. "I wanna take a picture~ As a, you know, a remembrance?" I changed my question. "Okay~" he smiled and took his camera.
 
We took a lot of photos with different poses; it was so fun! 
 
His smile is the best thing I've ever seen, if I would say. It's the best cure for me, I'll miss it if he leaves.....
 
"Hyuk? Why are you crying?" he asked, worried. "Huh?" I touched my cheeks, it was wet...with my tears. I wiped it off. "O-oh.. Maybe I'm just sleepy," I faked smiled. "I'll wash my face first to wake myself up," I said then went to the wash room.
 
(DONGHAE'S POV)
 
Why did he cry...? It doesn't seem that he was sleepy at all. Was it my fault? Aish. I should've got straight to the point and said that I love him so much. I'm such an idiot. Maybe I should leave? He doesn't even know if he has the same feelings for me too and if he doesn't, I might break lose and destroy this house. (That's how much I love him..) I also don't want to be hurt..
 
I really must leave.
 
I grabbed all of my stuffs and left. I just walked randomly and fortunately, I found the way out. I looked back, "I'll miss you..." are the last words that I said. My heart hurts a lot--it's aching so much--and my eyes are getting wet, tears are forming in it. 
 
I went back to my house.
 
(EUNHYUK'S POV)
 
I washed my face and slapped it softly so that I would look cheery again. After, I looked at the mirror and smiled widely to see if I look normal.
 
I went back to my room. "Hae?" I called for him. No response. "Hae???" I called again. No one answered again. I immediately ran to my room and saw no Donghae. "H-hae..?" I stuttered. I looked in my kitchen, my old room, the dining, everywhere! But he was nowhere to be found. "HAE! HAE! LEE DONGHAE! YAH! WHY WOULDN'T YOU ANSWER ME?! HAE!!!!!" I kept on shouting and calling for him. Are you leaving me alone too?
 
I looked for Hae outside my house with a positive mind that I would see him there, taking pictures. "H-hae?" I stuttered, negative ideas circling my mind. No! I musn't think this; I'll find Hae. "Fishy?" Is he hiding from me? "Yah! Lee Donghae! This isn't funny!!" I said in a serious face. There was still no response. I ran and ran and ran around the place I call, 'The Unvisited Paradise.' Tears were already falling from my eyes, "Hae! Lee Donghae! This Hide-and-Seek playing thing isn't fun anymore! YAH!" I exclaimed. My tears were flowing like a waterfall already. I continued to run and called for his name. 'Hae, don't leave me,' my mind kept on saying. "I-i love you... Why?" I faintly said.
 
I saw a light.. a bright light. It was beautiful, so I followed it. I know that I must focus on finding Hae right now but this is the only thing I could do. I walked to it.
 
"H-hae?" I said, hoping to find him.
 
When I walked through it, I saw a very unfamiliar place. "W-where am I?" I stuttered.
 
Then I remembered, is this the outside place?
 
I walked further, admiring the place. "So this is how the real world looks like!" I mumbled to myself looking everywhere. There were a lot of people so I felt happy. But.. where's Hae?
 
I asked a random person, "Do you know Lee Donghae?"
 
"Yes, he is the brother of Kyu oppa right? Why?" the girl I'm talking to was squealing. Kyu? Oh right! His dongsaeng. "May I know the address of his house?" I asked. "Are you his friend?" the fan asked, eyes wide open.
 
"U-uhh..yes. It was a very long time since we had contact and I really need to see him right now."
 
She squealed. "Kyaaa! Donghae oppa's bestfriend is so cute~" She smiled widely. "I'll give it to you with one condition." she said. "What is it?" I asked. I was thinking of something like, 'May I go with you to his house?' or 'Can you ask him to let me meet Kyu oppa?'
 
"May I take a picture with you?" her eyes sparkled. "Uuhh.. yes?" I said, confused. "Kyaa! Thanks so much~" she took her cellphone and did selca with me.
 
She gave me a piece of paper that had Hae's address and bowed 90 degrees. I thanked her and started to go to the place.
 
**********
 
*DINGDONG* I rang the doorbell. "Yes?" someone asked. "Hae?"
 
The door opened and I saw a very familiar face, it wasn't Hae. "I-is Donghae there?" I asked. "Are you his friend?" the guy smirked. "Uhm, yes." I smiled. "Come in~" he invited me inside the house.
 
"I'm Kyuhyun, by the way." he said. Kyuhyun? "Ah! You're Hae's bro~" I said. This guy is really good-looking~ Well..his brother is, so why wouldn't he be? "Yup~ Oh! Here's his room. Wait." he smirked.
 
"Hyung~" he knocked on Hae's door. "Come in," Hae said from inside the door. Kyu held my left shoulder, "Good luck~" he said then left me alone. I breath in, I must have confidence, and went inside the room.
 
(DONGHAE'S POV)
 
The door of my room opened. I was expecting it to be Kyu so I stood up and walked to the door so that I could surprise him. "BOO!" I shouted. "Aigo!" It wasn't Kyu's voice. Huh?
 
I took a clearer view of who I was surprising and saw... Eunhyuk. "W-what are you doing here?" I stuttered. "I found a way out," he smiled.
 
I want to hug Hyuk right now but I just can't. "M-may I come in?" he asked. "S-sure.." I said and sat on my bed. He closed the door and locked it. "Why did you lock it?" I asked. "May we have a private conversation? Just the both of us." It doesn't seem that he was teasing me so I let it be.
 
He walked nearer to me and stood in-front of me. "Hae.. About your question awhile ago..."
 
Question? Was that when I asked if he has feelings for me? Will he reject me? Oh no. I don't want to feel hurt.
 
I stood up and almost left the room until I felt a pair of arms around my waist.
 
"Hae, I love you. Don't leave me. Please..." he said. I felt that he was crying. "When you left me alone I felt miserable, really miserable. The first time I felt like that was awhile ago. Please.. please don't leave me. I really do love you. I don't know if I'll be able to live without you, your smile, your voice, your beautiful eyes, everything! I really love you.. I really do.. So please.." he tightened his hug. I smiled and faced him.
 
I kissed him very passionately, the most passionate kiss I ever had. I was happy, very indeed. I never thought that he would feel the same way for me too.
 
"I love you too. So much, the whole galaxy can't even measure it!" I said as we stopped kissing. "I felt happy when I met you; I glad I did. I love you." I hugged him tight.
 
"I also do. I love you, my fishy."
 
 
 
Lee Hyukjae, the most magnificent man that appeared in-front of my eyes, I finally found you. Thank you for being with me. I love you very much and I'll never leave you alone ever and ever and ever and ever and ever again. We'll be together..forever.
 
~THE END~
 
*squeals like there's no end* KYAAAAAA! Ohmyfish! Ohmyfish! EunHae is so sweet I'm going to die!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG >.<
 
FYI: I almost cried and died at the same time when I wrote this chapter. IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I FELT LIKE THIS! When writing EunHae... LMAO x)
 
SO WHADDYA THINK ABOUT IT? NO SILENT READERS PLEASE!!!! If you don't comment... *smirks* Trololololololol. xPPPPPPP
UPCOMING NEXT IS~~~~
What we all miss, HANCHUL! Woot! Woot! Wait for it~~~~~~ x) Thanks everyone for supporting this fic!!!!
 
RANDOM:
 
(I just saw this when I was using the dictionary at school. :D)
 
Do you know why we need to take care of Super Junior, the reason why Sapphire Blue love exist in this world? Coz....
 
SAPPHIRE: a clear bright  blue PRECIOUS stone
ELFs!! Better know this~~~ <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 :">>>
 
I keep on hearing the words, 'MY EVERYTHING' :3 I seriously love this phrase~!!!!
 
Oh and watch this! It isn't about SJ but this is seriously sweet~ >.<