(HANCHUL) Like We Used To Chapter Four

Our Every Fantasy: Sapphire Blue Love (Short Fictions Compilation)

Sorry for not updating for so damn freaking long. ^_^ It was exam week..err..month.. -_- Oh well, yeah. x) I wouldn't expect you to love this update for I just did this while...reviewing. DON'T BLAME ME! I was bored. xDDDD Nah, it's just me >:3

Whatever. PLEASE COMMENT!

PS. If you're being confused, when you see this " ~ " , it means that it's a change of POVs, kay? :)


Everything happened so quickly. I called Siwon and told them to go home. I was in a panic, there isn't anything I could do. My mind was dizzy and my breathing was heavy.

Everything happened so quickly. I let my younger brother carry Hankyung to my room and leave us alone. The worrying eyes that Aria gave me just made me shiver and cry; even those of Siwon's. I managed to say thank you to my two younger siblings as they went out.

Everything happened so quickly. I looked at the sleeping Hankyung on my bed. He seems so peaceful and comfortable. I smiled of relief. But despite that, the million of negative questions arouses my confused mind yet again and asks why Kyung was in a hurting state when I saw him at the kitchen awhile ago.

He was screaming so hard—as if someone stabbed him. Tears filled my swollen eyes.

I sat on my bed and put his head on my lap. I sighed. "Kyung... why?" I said, sobbing, "Kyung... why?" I repeated my question. I his hair gently and took advantage of the time given to me. I just want to be with you again; is that too much?

Slowly, tears started to fall. "Kyung, why do you always make me worry? Don't you know that it hurts me to see you like this? Huh?" I gulped then looked at the scenery outside through my room's window, still his hair.

The sky was also crying—maybe accompanying me from doing the same. The breeze that seemed invincible at first but is really seeable because of the dancing and swaying of the trees, made me shiver and tremble; it made me feel fragile as a glass. Outside was pitch black and cold too, like there was a dead person emerging from his grave or like there was a man who was killed on that road outside. Everything that I could feel today reflects my personality when I haven't met Kyung, unsociable and cold. Was I like this because of what happened awhile ago? Would this personality of mine come back? No, I don't want to. No, never.

I sighed again then closed my eyes. I imagined if Hankyung would leave me again, if he would never come back. It hurts thinking about that, it hurts so much. The pain of feeling alone, I don't want to remember it again. I felt miserable when he wasn't with me, when he left me for awhile. What if he leaves me forever and fail to come back to my side? I think I would want to die then.

"Uhh.." Hankyung groaned in his sleep.

I immediately looked at him then brushed his messy hair that is covering his face. "Kyung? Kyung, you awake?" My eyes still swollen, my face pale, everything that happened now is really miserable.

This is all my fault, it is. I shouldn't have forced myself to be with him. I should have not made him remember the times when he was with me. I should've let him go.

"Hee-Heechul?" he asked sitting up. I helped him fix his position. I just smiled faintly and nodded. "H-Heechul?" he repeated.

"Yes, I am. Are you okay now? What happened?" I asked as I caressed his cheeks. He looks so pale and fragile at this time, my heart is breaking because of it.

~

I remember everything now: my childhood, my teens, that fateful day when my family died, my days with Heechul, and of course, my beloved one, him, the one in-front of me.

I gulped. Yes, I do recall everything that I have forgotten but I don't want Heechul to know. I hurt him, I know, when I said that I didn't know him. It hurts me too; I'm a freaking idiot. I'm just... scared.

I looked at the hand holding my cheek and almost touched it but controlled myself. 'I don't want Heechul to be hurt once more because of me. No,' I thought. Instead, I slapped his hand away from my face and exited his room and his house.

I was very scared and hurt. Tears were forming in my eyes as I left the place that gave me lot of good memories.

I'm sorry, Chul. I'm so sorry.

I ran back to the hotel where I'm living for now as fast as I could. I don't care about anything anymore. I hurt my Heechul; made him feel miserable. That's it. The end.

~

I froze on my place.

What just happened? D-did Kyung just.......

I felt water flow down my cheeks—it was inevitable. It hurts, it just really hurts. Why does that guy give me a lot of pain to handle? God, do you really hate me that much? Why...? Why.....?

I was crying uncontrollably. My chest felt so tight. I held my mouth with my two hands to prevent myself from screaming—I don't want my two siblings to worry. I took deep breaths and told myself that this was all dream. "It is all.. an imagination. Kyung loves me, he does." But even with those words of encouragement, I couldn't help but feel the pain that just stabs my heart so hard, I could already die.

I gulped, my hands shivering from being so fragile. I tried to reach out to the window of my room where I saw Kyung running.. "Do you.. hate me this much?"

 

It's okay for me to lose everything...anything....

.....anything as long as it's not you. I love you.


 

THIS STORY HASN'T ENDED YET! It's just a cliffhanger. xDDDD No worries! HanChul shall prevail!! Or...wouldn't you want that? Tell me! Happy ending or not?