(KYUMIN) Unexpected Meeting Chapter One

Our Every Fantasy: Sapphire Blue Love (Short Fictions Compilation)

'Everything happens for a reason,' a quote which most people believe. MOST; I'm excluded.

My name is Lee Sungmin, 'The unluckiest guy ever!'  you might say. Call me that, I don't seriously care. Ok..you might ask why unluckiest? Well, my life, my seriously boring life..is the best. It's seriously the best! '...But why unlucky?' Wait, listen to my explanation first.

I work as a part-time at a fast food restaurant near my apartment to be able to pay my fees. I actually live alone; I don't have a family. They all left me and went to heaven. Except for my mother, which is in the hospital. But I don't doubt that she'll follow them all. Don't worry, I'm used to it-- being alone. I've lived my whole life like that... There'll be no difference..

Wait..another question? 'Why is my life like this?' Well.. do you know God? The one you believe in? He hates me. Some even say that I'm cursed by demons.. Psh. I'll just go my own way.

My life is so perfect, right? Perfectly damned.

**********

It was a normal afternoon at my job. Greeting people, taking orders, giving orders, cleaning, and the need to act nicely and cheerfully in-front of customers and sunbaes. If I don't, I might get fired right? Aish. This is why I hate doing these stuffs. Why am I living and doing these anyway?!

"One burger with fries please." the student ordered, a girl...

"Hmm..." the other girl..I think the latter's friend?..thought as she played with her hair.

Flirts. They're everywhere.. I see them almost everyday.. Why the hell do they always come near me?! Am I a magnet for flirts or something?!!! Aish. Whatever; I really don't care.

The girl kept on playing with her hair...WITHOUT ORDERING!! Aish. It's been like..OVER ONE HOUR?! Ok, I'm exaggerating too much. It's only 30 minutes. Wait, why did I say ONLY 30 minutes? "Hmm.." is all that she said. For me, she's like those bunch of morons who emits low humming noise in class keeping straight faces just to annoy people. I usually don't care about this stuffs but this is seriously pissing me off.

"Uhmm..miss? There are still customers waiting in-line to order." I looked at those people silently cursin her and then faked smiled.

"Oh! Is that so?" she acted surprised. Fly(insect), if you're not a customer, I would've literally punch you in your face already. "A burger, please~" she FINALLY ordered. I sighed. I gave their orders after a few seconds.

Let's continue with the others~

**********

End of part-time job.

Am I tired? No.

Do I need to go somewhere? Yes.

Am I being weird? Yes.

*sigh* What the fish is happening to me?

I went to the hospital where my mother is; I need to aid her.

"Hi there...uhmm..Sungmin-ssi?" the girl awhile ago appeared in-front of me again. "Am I correct?" she asked seductively, still playing with her hair.

'I can scrape your head bald if you want,' I wish to say, but no. "Yes, you're right. Why?" I acted again.

"Uhmmm..." she acted shy. "Do you want to go out with me?" she acted seductively again.

Bish. 'do you'? Ugh. Seriously?! Thick-faced bish. Maybe 'MAY YOU go to a date with me?'

"Do I know you?" I still continued to act.

"Oh, right. My name is Kwon Shimberly." she introduced herself. "You may call me Shimmie, if you want~"

"Sorry, I don't date girls with English names." I coldly said, the opposite of how I acted awhile ago.

She scoffed then crossed her arms. "Are you that shallow?" Yeah, damn right, I am~

"I'm the most y and beautiful girl you've must've seen blablablablablablablabla..." I don't want to listen anymore. This is seriously irritating. "Sorry," I interuppted her.

"What?!" she irritatingly asked.

"I only date girls with NATURAL faces." I sarcastically said as I walked out of the place, leaving a cold front. Yes, die bish~

"UGHHHHHHHH!!!" she groaned. "You'll regret this!!!!!!!!!"

Bahahaha. Another idiot. I've experienced those kinds of stuffs for like, a hundred of times. I even told one, no, maybe two or three that I'm gay. Bwahahaha! But...I really don't care. Ok, I sound so bipolar right now..

I looked at my wrist watch. "Aish! I'm late!!" I ran to the hospital. Luckily, it's only a few blocks away.


So how was it? PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT IT!! Thanks~ x) And if someone who is reading is named Shimberly...I'M VERY SORRY! Please don't get offended! That person isn't you!!! It's merely a coincidence! Sorry! :(