IT'S THE START

Love's Way

Hey all my wonderful subsribers!!! I know i haven't been updating nowadays, so here's another chapter

as my apology. please do wait for me as i'll try to update as many chapters as I can:)

Here it goes~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weeks had passed and the school finally calmed down after a stern talk by the principal herself. She even threatened once that if they did not behave, she might actually stop the boys from coming altogether. That sure stopped all those tiring run and ear-splitting screeches from both the female and male students.

There were a few gasps here and there but no more earth-shaking spazzing and that somehow reassured the boys. Hence they could then walk around campus without getting frightened. Jonghyun in particular was elated.

~~~

Taemin rushed to his next class. Slamming his locker shut, he dashed down the empty hallway. Just as he turned round a sharp corner, he painfully crashed straight into someone. His books and papers flew in all directions as both of them fell flat onto their butts. Groaning, taemin quickly pushed himself up wanting to help the other. His heart sank as his eyes met with a glare. Once again, he came face to face with the only girl in his class who would actually give him such looks. Her eyes burned with so much hatred that Taemin shivered involuntarily.

"I-I'm extremely sorry..I didn't mean to---"

"Ouh save it for the fans. I have no time to hear you talk," she spat, ignoring his helping hand and snatched her books off the floor.

"Hey, I said I didn't mean to--"
Taemin tried only to be cut-off once again.

"I said-SAVE IT. Now get out of my way," she snapped, hissing her last sentence word-by-word. Her voice coated heavily with acid. Taemin shuddered out of her way as she pushed past him. His mouth fell open as he saw her dusts off her shoulder where it had touched his.

"What did I do to her?" Taemin cried out under his breath, as he stood rooted to the spot with all his books and papers still strewn across the floor. But something about her was rather familiar to him. Especially those dark hazel brown eyes. Turning to the floor he saw that she had missed a paper of hers. Picking it up he looked up for her name.

"Lee Lorita Jung" Taemin whispered.


~~~~~~~~~

"Okay now class...before you guys leave, remember to do your work that I've given you," their teacher kept rambling on. The class had grew restless and rather pissed at him after forcing them to stay back for another full hour. Cleo was part of them.

Finally when the bell rang, everyone sprang out of their seats and dashed straight for the door, clogging the exit. Cleo chuckled under her breath and took her own sweet time packing up her bag to let the door clear. After pulling the straps of her bag over her shoulders and grabbing her file, she walked out of the class only to meet with everyone's stare.

She froze.

Staring back at them only to realize that in fact they were not staring at her at all but at the wall beside her. She felt a tap on her shoulder which made everyone around her to gasp even more. With slow calculated move, she turned slowly to the finger on her shoulder. As she traveled up towards who it belonged to, her face mirrored the rest.

"Took you long enough," Jonghyun smirked as he straightened up his uniform and walked towards her. Cleo was lost for words. She had no idea why he was standing there in the first place unless...

"I thought you end class at around the same time as me but gosh, I waited for over an hour and still you didn't appear," he said, grabbing the file from her trembling hands. Cleo could feel everyone's gaze burning and clawing at her back. She shivered.

"I-I...my teacher, he-he...what are you doing here?" she squeaked. Jonghyun raised an eyebrow.

"And why can't I? I thought of fetching you so that we can go to you-know-where, together. It'll be boring if I'm gonna be all alone waiting for the rest," Jonghyun chuckled. Throwing his other free hand around her small shoulders, he flashed his dazzling teeth smile at her. Heat burned her cheeks as she realized how close their bodies were. His full plump lips just before her eyes.

Looking away from the blinding smile and...sight, Cleo stared at the floor as the two walked towards the backgate. She tried as she might to ignore all those hateful glares that were thrown directly at her like flying arrows.

"Well Cleo, from the way I can see it, we're sure gonna spend a lot of time together," something about what he said made her heart skip.

That same confusing feeling in her stomach returned.
  

~~~~~~~

"So tell me once again...you lost your necklace? The one that was given by your...g-girlfriend?" she was startled by the fact that she could not even pronounce that one easy word, "girlfriend". Pushing aside her confusion, she turned to him after realizing that he was not replying to her question. She stared at him. He was staring at something behind her, his eyes seemed far away.

She felt all funny inside when his eyes finally locked with hers. They stared at hers with such gentleness.

"I don't even have one to begin with," Cleo sighed only to be puzzled as to why she even did.

Cleo tilted her head, as she propped her elbow onto the handle of her chair to rest her chin on her palm. She stiffened when Jonghyun leaned closely forward. Their faces just inches away.

Her heartbeat doubled.

That necklace was given to me by someone very dear to me," he whispered quietly, his breath blew gently across her face.

She shivered.

But she did caught the tone of his voice. It looked as if what he said was meant to be kept a secret. Hence she realized the reason to his gesture of moving closer to her face.

Trying to eliminate the heat from her face, she leaned back against her seat and tried to naturally fan her face with her hand as if the auditorium was hot when in fact it was already the start of autumn. She turned to face him.

He was just staring at her. His eyes swimming with questions and curiosity.
Cleo smiled reassuringly at him. Knowing that it would be a sensitive subject and a big step for him, Cleo pats his shoulder and whispered,

 

"You can tell me when you're ready."
 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading. Please plaese comment people!^.^

I'll be nice and update as soon as I can. Please tell me your interest so that I'll be even more motivated to continue:)

<33333 Love each and every one of my lovely readers, both silent and loud!hahaha