SURPRISE GUESTS.

Love's Way

“Hey, where are you guys going?” Key limped to the living room of their dorm to see his other 4 members all dressed. Onew ran to his side helping him walk. Key glanced at him and thanked him, bringing a shy smile to his lips. He blushed even more when Key patted his arm to say that he can manage it.

“Sooo, answer my question people,” Key puffed up his cheeks and crossed his arms over his chest, upset by the fact that s were planning to go out without him. “Ouh, Jonghyun Hyung lost his necklace in the forest,” Minho explained.

 “Do you really need that necklace? I mean, it’s just a necklace,” Onew said.

“Hyung, if he is willing to actually go back to that scary place and find, means that that necklace must have been really special to him. So we must help him,” Onew turned to him with a baffled look. “And you were complaining to me about being forced to help” Minho gave him a sheepish smile.

Key turned to jonghyun and whispered just so that only he could hear, “It was the necklace from her?” Jonghyun blinked. “wha-?ouh oh..haha yeah..that her,” he nodded. Key smiled gently at him before going back to their room to change.

XXX

“Okay I think it’s better if we spread out and search. Try to make as little noise as you can please. We don’t wanna attract any unwanted attention,” everyone shuddered at Onew’s words.

The fact that it was a quiet Saturday morning made it less scary for the boys. Jonghyun swept dried leaves away, hoping to see his silver necklace. He sighed as the bare dirty forest floor met his sight instead. “Yah! You guys found it already?!” Jonghyun shouted towards the others.

“ Well if we found it we would’ve told him already,” Key hissed under his breath as he wiped away the trickle of sweat on his forehead. Key smirked as Onew chuckled, knowing that someone agreed to his logic. Onew went back into searching when he accidentally bumped his head onto Key’s. He grabbed onto Key’s arm only to be pulled along to the floor and falling on top of him. ONew’s eyes widened as he stared at his face that was just inches away. But what made him seem to blush even more was the fact that Key’s lips were just a breath away from his and he could not seem to look away from them.

 “Aherm…I remember asking you guys to search for a necklace not MAKE OUT!” Crimson coloured the poor leader’s cheeks as he hastily pushed himself off of the boy. Key fumed as he jumped up and pounced onto the short boy.

“JONGHYUN, YOU IRRITATING FOOL! I HOPE YOU WILL ROT IN HELL AND HAVE THE DEVIL BURN YOU DOWN INTO ASHES AND THROW THEM INTO THE SEA AND---“

“HYUNG SHUT UP!” Minho’s sudden outburst left all 4 of them to quiet down. Key turned to him. “ouh no you just did not just tell me to—“

“Shut up!”Key and even Jonghyun’s mouth fell open at  Minho’s brave remark. Key was about to try again when the faint sound of someone calling his name was heard. Their heads snapped towards it. It was a soft shrill and slowly it grew into something louder and soon all 5 pairs of eyes widened as they saw a blur mass of bodies running from a far distance towards them. They staggered backwards slowly until Onew shouted, “RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” All 5 of them broke out from their trance and dashed away to their safety. They ran as fast as they could but the crow was closing in.

As they were running, Key felt a sharp pain shooting up from his legs right up to his chest and he fell forward once again with a loud “Oof!” Onew and Minho stopped abruptly and ran back to help their band mate. Key gritted his teeth as he croaked, “I…Can’t..” Without wasting a moment, Minho swung Key over his shoulder and continued to run. Their stamina was dying down and they knew they would not be able to continue on soon, hence ONew started to search for an alternative.

“We should hide instead guys!” Onew said to them. SHINee stopped and started to find a place to hide themselves. Looking back at the now-scattered crowd, Jonghyun hurriedly search for a spot. “H-How about we hide..erm..erm..THERE!” everyone’s gaze followed his finger to look at what he was pointing at. Taemin recognized the off-white walls of that fragile hut from his first day of school.

 The 5 of them dashed and jumped behind the hut. Their hearts beats frantically as they tried to even their breath and not pant too loudly. Thanks to the fact that the hut seems somewhat invisible, the crowd did not even do a double take on it as they scanned the place nearby.

“WHERE THE HELL DID THEY GO???!!!” a frustrated fan yelled as the crowd slowly dispersed and got further away from them. They sighed. Soon enough, the forest was back into the silent mode. They could hear nothing more than just their own breathing.

With much courage, ONew peeked out from behind the hut to scan the place. With a thumbs up, they began to breathe normally.

“Gosh that was soo supa close! How did they find us?” Jonghyun questioned. Taemin shrugged.

“I think we should get out of here soon before the crowd gets back,” Onew called them over as they crept around the little hut. They stopped once they were infront and stood like a group of cats as their ears strained to hear for any noise or movements. Silence greeted them. With a small smile Onew said, “alright, the coast is clear, let’s go…T-Taemin. Let’s go”. Everyone turned around to see their with his back to them as he stared up at the small hut.

“Huh…I wonder why is this hut even here?” Jonghyun wondered as he stood beside his maknae. Taamin and the others shrugged their shoulders.

“Where do ya guess this goes?” Taemin whispered as his fingers traced the outline of the door knob. Key grasped his wrist to hold him back. “I don’t know Taeminnie but it looks spooky. Can we leave now?” Onew nodded. Key tried to slowly pry Taemin’s hand off of the doorknob but he would not budge. Tamin’s hand slowly enclosed around the cold thing and twitched it clockwise. The others stared at him. “Taemin no. We better go now,” Onew warned. His eyes sparkled and a small devilish smile crept up to his lips as he tried even more. Something in Key snapped as he gripped onto his arm and yanked Taemin back only to make it worst. Taemin yelped as he was pulled back, pulling the door open. Everyone gasped as the strong smell of lemon filled their nostrils. They peeked into the dark room.

The strong lemon fragrance was a complete contrast to the unwelcoming dark room. But something about it sparked their interest. “This is really interesting but I think we should really go guys,” Onew whispered. Jonghyun, Key and Minho nodded their heads while Taemin was still entranced by the hut.  Minho walked up to it and pushed the door shut. He turned around and blinked. Taemin pouted while Key snickered.  They turned away from it and walked. But even before Minho could take another step, he was shoved against the door only to be pushed aside and pulled back into that eerie dark hut in a snap of a finger.

“WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!” Minho was beyond shocked and freaked out by the speed of things that had happened in one go. He had just shut the doors and the next thing he knew, he was standing inside the small hut. “shhhhh!!!! It’s a fan! She’s out there!” Jonghyun hissed. Minho found a few switches just beside his head. Holding his breath he switched on all of them. Soon, lights filled the room.

“A-are you sure she’s a fan?” Onew stammered. Jonghyun gave him a look. “You’re right,” Onew nodded. Jonghyun peeked out but quickly slammed the door shut. The rest jumped at that. “She’s heading towards us. I think she saw us entering this place! What to do???!!” Jonghyun hissed. Immediately, they glanced around.

 They finally studied the place. It was an empty room with a staircase leading them underground. They stared at one another. “No no no way am I gonna go down there,” Jonghyun waved his hands as he backed away from it.

“You’d rather get eaten?” Key questioned.

“WHOA OUT OF MY WAY!” Jonghyun pushed the rest aside and ran down the stairs, the others soon followed. They felt like a long time before finally reaching the landing. A door greets them. “K.F.C?what?” Key said as he eyed the letters on the door. Taemin shrugged as he pushed it open. Their mouth fell open.

“What the hell! It’s a freaking auditorium!!!” Onew gasped.

“Why is there a freaking auditorium underground in the middle of a forest—YAH! THE GIRL! HIDE!” Key shouted as they slipped into the back row of the cushioned seats. They sank deeper into their seats, their knees nearly touching the floor. Soon the whole place fell silent. They heard faint footsteps just behind the door. Their hearts nearly jumped out of their chest as the door flew open. SHINee watched as a girl walked in and stood rooted before the door.

“Hello~Anyone here?” the girl’s voice was soft but it bounced of the wide walls and echoed throughout the auditorium. SHINee prayed. “Nobody?huh, weird. The lights are on.” The boys turned their heads slowly and glared at Minho who was the culprit behind the whole lights issue.

Their eyes followed her as she walked down the aisle and up to the stage. Her long brown curls brush her hips lightly as she sauntered towards the black grand piano, her fingers lightly grazing the top as she walked to the small bench. She placed her hands delicately onto the piano keys. Within a second, soft sweet melody replaced the once silent auditorium. Her music seemed to fill the boys up and loosen them up from the tension they felt. Their hearts fluttered at the sight. She looked somewhat like an angel as the spotlight was on her and her pink shirt shone brightly.

“Wow…she plays beautifully,” Jonghyun whispered to Minho. “uhuh..some talent she got there,” He replied. Onew snapped out of his dream-like mode and realized the moment.

“Guys let’s go while she’s distracted,” He whispered to them as he motioned to go out. They sneakily pushed themselves out of the chair and tip-toed over to the door, sneaking a few glances back at the girl. Onew quietly reached out for the doorknob when it suddenly turned by itself.

GASP.

“!” Onew yelled in his head. Key shrieked silently as his mouth fell wide open. Onew stumbled back only to bump into Key and soon like a domino; they fell on top of one another and made a loud ruckus just as the door flung open. The melody stopped abruptly as the girl on stage turned towards their direction. SHINee cursed in their heads as another rather tall girl standing in the doorway stared down at them.

“Alice? Is that you?” The girl asked as she walked towards the edge of the stage.

“Yes and I think we have a surprise guests,” Alice said as she folded her arms across her chest, her glare putting them on fire.

 

SHINee cursed even more… 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! hope it's not too disappointing:)

One of my longest chapter. Sorry for the broken grammar and all,,

Cooment please!!!